Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

They're Venezuelans and Colombians. :laughing0301:

Planeload of Venezuelan Migrants Arrives at Martha's Vineyard Airport

1663200670345.png

Put ‘em on a plane and send them to Mara Lago
Why? Is that a sanctuary property? I think it’s better to send them to the cities that claimed to be sanctuaries and wanted these citizens. Step up your fucking game and stop bitching you are getting plane loads of what you advertised for. Get your ass to work and take care of these people you passed laws to take care of.

These LAWLESS bastards will never ever punish white rightwing people, who are the perpetrators of this crime.

No, instead they're going to punch down and attack the victims. As per usual.

It's the Republican Way!

Exactly. They refuse to punish the jackasses who hire illegals. If they fine employers who hire illegals, they will self deport in six months. Damn morons.

These LAWLESS bastards will never ever punish white rightwing people, who are the perpetrators of this crime.

It's the Republican Way!
You clowns run the WH,, Senate, and House.

WTF are your Clown Handlers doing about it, Simp?

Exactly. They refuse to punish the jackasses who hire illegals. If they fine employers who hire illegals, they will self deport in six months. Damn morons.
You see, the system of #WhiteSupremacy is designed to NEVER punish white perpetrators of crime. It's part of their goodies, giveaways and guarantees.

All of you bitching about illegals.

Go fuck yourselves. Celebrate and dance mother fuckers. You’re getting what you wanted. What good is being a sanctuary city without illegals? You wanted them, you got them.

You see, the system of #WhiteSupremacy is designed to NEVER punish white perpetrators of crime. It's part of their goodies, giveaways and guarantees.
The "white perpetrators" of these crimes are the ones in The White House.

I would never support illegals over my local black brethren getting jobs, ever.

I would never hire illegals over my local black brethren, either. I'm American like that.
:nono: We were here, they were not. True story. Plus, seriously..Americans do things better than foreigners, and they understand English, or in my case, Flawda speak. And if they don't, we ain't gonn' work together.

I ain't hiring no black dude with an attitude from CA or IL that don't even know wtf we be talkin' 'bout. :nono:

It's a thang 'round heanh. I got my people anyway. I got good people. Some white, some black, some Cuban. That's all I need. We all know what we're doing.

Last edited:

It's the Republican Way!

Why is it a crime? It's a crime to come to this country illegally and the Communists are welcoming them in with open arms. It's not a crime to ship them out of your state.

Forum List

Back