Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

It will have no impact on illegal immigration. You want to shift the problem from the Biden and Communists to employers.
Who is HIRING these people...............PRESIDENTS?

Oh' wait............there is one.

/----/ Republicans don't hide behind masks - but Antifa does.
1663332399191.png

It's already against the Law ... How about we just enforce the Law ... :dunno:
Let's send the 80k new Internal Revenue Service Agents to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

WHY?
Enforce the law and fine them, WTF does the IRS have to do with................ANYTHING.

How about when we raid an employer we immediately deport the illegals.
It's illegal work in the USA without a green card. How about immediate deportations?

Hell Yeah ... Screw all that working shit ... :auiqs.jpg:
The other Presidents will put you up for free on the US Taxpayer's dime ... Vote Democrat.

WHY?
Enforce the law and fine them, WTF does the IRS have to do with................ANYTHING.
The IRS is well aware of illegals using dead people's SSNs and bogus SSNs. How about we mandate that the IRS notify DHS so illegals can be arrested and deported?

WHY?

Well, if we want to enforce the law ... Why wouldn't you want the Agents working for ICE,
other than the fact The IRS targets Americans to pay for supporting Foreign Nationals?

Medicine Show politics, ftw.

Completely different than when Governor DeSantis rejects vaccine mandates ...
And the Department of Homeland Security starts flying thousands of unvaccinated and untested Foreign Nationals interdicted at the border,
to Florida by the planeload in the middle of the night.

The Political Shitshow has been going on for a while ...
You want to play ... :auiqs.jpg:

Let it be known for the record that Republicans are using living human beings as political pawns to suit their nefarious purposes.

To a man, they are celebrating this.

Let's see how this works out for them.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllTheGOPHasForAmericansIsMORECultureWarBS

You're an idiot.

Completely different than when Governor DeSantis rejects vaccine mandates ...
And the Department of Homeland Security starts flying thousands of unvaccinated and untested Foreign Nationals interdicted at the border,
to Florida by the planeload in the middle of the night.
No, it's not different at all. It's pretty much the same kind of stupidity. But people just keep voting for it. What is wrong with this picture?
The Political Shitshow has been going on for a while ...
You want to play ... :auiqs.jpg:
Nope.

No, it's not different at all. It's pretty much the same kind of stupidity. But people just keep voting for it. What is wrong with this picture?
Nope.

Well, there is a difference in an elected official acting and an unelected government agency acting ...
But that could still be splitting hairs if you wanted to argue that point.

I wouldn't expect you to follow my general postings ...
But if you did, you would know that I put the blame squarely on the People all the time ... Not just the Politics or the Politicians.

If the People want to stop playing silly and destructive games, or fighting with each other all the time ...
They need to Unite and turn on all those Assclowns on Capitol Hill.

Last edited:
I’m not for illegals coming here. That needs to be stopped.

However, we need to consider you voted for people that would bring them here. You did that.

Now, if I’m hiring people I have two choices. The black guy with his pants down around his ass calling me Yo, who can’t seem to actually fucking work or communicate. Or…

I can hire the Latino with pants that fit and just goes and does whatever job I tell him to.

I can either hire 10 poorly dressed Ebonics professors who will never get the job done. Or…

I can hire 9 humanly dressed illegals and one bilingual and get that job finished.

Not a tough choice.

You have made your race worthless. That’s not my problem.

Or….you can hire a smart, well-educated American woman who does great work, shows up on time, and completes assignments on schedule!

Well, there is a difference in an elected official acting and an unelected government agency acting ...
But that could still be splitting hairs if you wanted to argue that point.
Yep. It's always "different when we do it".

Funny how DeathSantis had to "borrow" migrants from Texas for his racist trafficking.

^^^Look at this lefty FINALLY admitting that letting illegals into our country is racist trafficking.

That makes Joe Biden the most prolific racist human trafficker in history.

Thank you!

Forum List

Back