Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

Why would certain people be passionate about having trespassers around? :cool:
I can’t explain it. But blacks sure do seem to want it. If you’re in a group with 75% fatherless homes, a less than 50% graduation rate, the highest murder rate both victims and perps, you can’t dress right, you can’t speak proper English, you think the world owes you. And you vote for open borders for people that want to work and want to act decently. You’re an idiot. The machines don’t need to take over. People that show up will do that.

I can’t explain it. But blacks sure do seem to want it. If you’re in a group with 75% fatherless homes, a less than 50% graduation rate, the highest murder rate both victims and perps, you can’t dress right, you can’t speak proper English, you think the world owes you. And you vote for open borders for people that want to work and want to act decently. You’re an idiot. The machines don’t need to take over. People that show up will do that.
Trespassers are needed to make the lowest segments of society feel better about themselves.

Dude ... Bitching about going to Martha's Vineyard ...
Would be like cussing the fact you won the Lottery ... That's just pathetic ... :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats at the vineyard love illegals. As long as the lawn is done, the toilets cleaned and dinner is cooked between the hours of 8am and 4pm. Outside of that they don’t want them on the island. It’s been declared an emergency because those 50 people can’t be on the island after work hours.

They had the choice to stay in San Antonio. They chose to go to Martha's Vineyard, Simp

Are you now against choice?
Oh sorry. They must have seen travel voucher's of Martha's Vineyard & wanted too see the sights, right asswipe?

Oh sorry. They must have seen travel voucher's of Martha's Vineyard & wanted too see the sights, right asswipe?
Why wouldn’t they? If I was an illegal I would want to go to the richest community in a sanctuary state I could find. These people are supposed to love me and take care of me.

I have no idea why they CHOSE to go there, Simp.

But the fact remains you have been proven to be an ignorant fuckwit on the topic.

How come you cucks keep dodging the "ARREST THOSE WHO HIRE ILLEGALS" part of the equation???

It's almost like you really don't want to stop illegal immigration, you just want to pander to xenophobic racists and demonize brown people.....

I have less sympathy for those who hire illegals than I do for those who come here to work....they don't hire themselves....

I guess money talks......because when it is time to put up or shut up, folks like "farmers" -- you know, those real Americans yall keep talking about -- they demand more immigration, not less...

I'm not sidestepping anything. I have no problem with fines and arrest for any and all not following immigration laws, including those who hire illegals. But you have to START with a secure border.

I'm not sidestepping anything. I have no problem with fines and arrest for any and all not following immigration laws, including those who hire illegals. But you have to START with a secure border.

Actually if we did that it would solve our immigration problem:

*Being in the US illegally. First offense, minimum 5 years in prison, and never be applicable for green cards, visas or citizenship
*Second offense: Minimum 10 years in prison, and never be applicable for green cards, visas or citizenship.

We would still have a border problem, but this time people trying to get the hell out of the country.

Forum List

Back