Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

Scum racists can't even be original.

I don't have the time, or inclination to listen to forty-five minutes of elite foundation, funded government brainwashing.

I do listen to NPR nearly daily. I like to try to catch their classical, jazz and other music shows, but I do hear quite a bit of their, divide and rule, identity politics propaganda. It has reached nearly absurd levels lately, they usually are ALWAYS reaching to personal anecdotes and stories that have a genesis, and origin in the past, without fail. Generally, a lot of this crap the propagandize, had nothing to do with generations living today. They don't seem to be able to focus on the here and now. Ever.

And, a lot of their stuff, seems suspect, it is never propaganda that a listener can interdependently verify on the net through alternative sources. Their storyboard, and other human interest shows are just a feel good versions of Rush Limbaugh or Hannity, from a different perspective, grinding a different agenda. I'm not interested in propaganda, just facts I can verify.

In your own words, YOU TELL me, why is it racist for GOP governors to move illegals around that nation, but not racist when the DNC administration and president do it?

:dunno:

Until Biden

You jerk. As COVID eased up border crossings increased... and there was pent up need. Trump's wall was falling down in places and easily breeched in others. It was basically a vanity and a waste of money. There are far more effective ways to get illegals to self deport. Neither party has guts enough to do the right thing.

You jerk. As COVID eased up border crossings increased... and there was pent up need. Trump's wall was falling down in places and easily breeched in others. It was basically a vanity and a waste of money. There are far more effective ways to get illegals to self deport. Neither party has guts enough to do the right thing.
It was falling down?

Gotta link?

And statistics show walls work. They have cut illegal crossing by 89%, Simp.

How you figure that out with the border being overrun with democrat sponsored interlopers, untested for cooties?

How you figure that out with the border being overrun with democrat sponsored interlopers, untested for cooties?

There's effective ways to deal with illegals and get them to self deport within a year. Politicians are too chicken shit to fine employers who hire illegals.

There's effective ways to deal with illegals and get them to self deport within a year. Politicians are too chicken shit to fine employers who hire illegals.
Yet Biden imports them under the cover of darkness and obfuscates where they are being distributed, and Abbott and DeSantis do it in broad daylight and they are wrong?
Kinda hard when those illegals are on the lam and have a 5 year waiting list for a court date, that, by then is a joke.

Yet Biden imports them under the cover of darkness and obfuscates where they are being distributed, and Abbott and DeSantis do it in broad daylight and they are wrong?
Kinda hard when those illegals are on the lam and have a 5 year waiting list for a court date, that, by then is a joke.
Yep. It's HUMAN SMUGGLING when Abbott and DeSantis do it during the day and actively seek media coverage, but it isn't when Veggie Joe flies thousands of illegals around in the middle of the night and drops them off in towns that have no clue they are coming.

Dimtard logic.....you try to figure it out.

How about when we raid an employer we immediately deport the illegals.
And make the employer pay for it.
It's illegal work in the USA without a green card.
NO, it isn't.
How about immediate deportations?
Deportation?
Out of the country?
I have no issue with that, saves the taxpayer $$$.
Now, let Abbott, DeSantis and Ducey know about it.
They seem to think it means out of their state.

The only ones who don't, are republicans.

Because the IRS is the agency hiring them.

WOW, just like the police target......................criminals?

No ... The laws aren't enforced by or against the Establishment ...
The government is hiring them with money apportioned by Congress.

I can also understand how you would rather protect the Foreign Nationals from governmental harassment ...
Then protect your neighbors and fellow American Citizens.

That's what makes you such an easy puppet for the Authoritarians in the Establishments.

Gov Ron DeSantis will make a great president.
Time to get rid of raisin head.
4m6pbm.jpg

Forum List

Back