Government Shutdown? No worries, Obama still bagging terrorists.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
Maybe he will bring you folks some doughnuts too..

U.S. forces raid targets in Libya, Somalia, capture al Qaeda operative - CNN.com

CNN) -- (CNN) -- In two operations in Africa nearly 3,000 miles apart, U.S. military forces went after two high-value targets over the weekend.

One operation took place early Saturday in the Libyan capital of Tripoli, when members of the elite U.S. Army Delta Force captured Abu Anas al Libi, an al Qaeda operative wanted for his alleged role in the deadly 1998 bombings of two U.S. embassies in Africa.

In the second raid, a team of U.S. Navy SEALs in southern Somalia targeted a foreign fighter commander for Al-Shabaab, a terrorist group linked with al Qaeda, according to a senior Obama administration official.

Thanks man. :clap:

Good thing they're not part of the 17% partial government shutdown.:thup:

This tit for tat bullshit just makes more terrorists. It will never end and that's the genius of it.

Yeah, I believe the administration has actually just read the one leader from Libya his rights. I have to get a link for that.

The Somalia deal was a fail.

More like obama tipping off terrorists so they could bag the Seals. Benghazi second act.

Yeah, I believe the administration has actually just read the one leader from Libya his rights. I have to get a link for that.

obama is bringing the guy to New York to stand trial in civilian court. What's the little o got against New York. He keeps tempting terrorists with the big apple.

obama is bringing the guy to New York to stand trial in civilian court. What's the little o got against New York. He keeps tempting terrorists with the big apple.

I'm trying to wrap my brain around the FBI giving a foreign terrorist Miranda Rights.

What madness is this?

U.S. forces raid targets in Libya, Somalia, capture al Qaeda operative - CNN.com

CNN) -- (CNN) -- In two operations in Africa nearly 3,000 miles apart, U.S. military forces went after two high-value targets over the weekend.

One operation took place early Saturday in the Libyan capital of Tripoli, when members of the elite U.S. Army Delta Force captured Abu Anas al Libi, an al Qaeda operative wanted for his alleged role in the deadly 1998 bombings of two U.S. embassies in Africa.

In the second raid, a team of U.S. Navy SEALs in southern Somalia targeted a foreign fighter commander for Al-Shabaab, a terrorist group linked with al Qaeda, according to a senior Obama administration official.

But...but...but...I thought the Tea Party terrorists were holding the nation hostage? How could they pull this off during the government shutdown? :lol:

We don't actually know he's killed or captured anybody. All we have is his word, which everyone knows isn't worth a damn.

This tit for tat bullshit just makes more terrorists. It will never end and that's the genius of it.

That's what George W. Bush said..

He didn't want to "swat the Mosquitoes".

That didn't end well.

Obama ain't bagging anyone.

At least give credit where it's due.

Obama ain't bagging anyone.

At least give credit where it's due.

I have.

To the Commander - in - Chief of the US military.

President Barack Obama.

Last edited:
Obama is the man, he be BAGGING terrorist
but remember when Bush was President and he killed terrorist, they wailed all he was doing was CREATING MORE TERRORIST

double standard of the liberal and for sure is a mental disorder

Last edited:
HA

They gave him up!

I saw the video on the news. The car the man was in was followed to a convoy, then stopped, a window was broken, the man got out and was taken into custody. This was worked out before hand.

Forum List

Back