Governor Cuomo AGAIN Praises Trumps Handling of COVID19 Pandemic 4 New York

Cumo and Newsome are smart. They know the fucking idiot in the white house loves praise.
I guess that is why they have so many cases in their states...because they are so open borders sanctuary state smart...and every illegal from China and every other nation flocks to their states because they are so smart.....infecting their own constituents...because they are sooooooo smart.....Buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha...now I know you are a white college moron.....
They have so many case because no one wants to spend their tourist dollars in bumfuck idaho. :)
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: ......yeah right...sanctuary polices have nothing to do with virus transmission....LMFAO...you are one blind white kid......
He ain’t White.
Hes trying to bait me. Let him think hes doing a good job. :)
See?...this is what I'm talking about.....how insignificant the color of ones skin is....but you can be Black and subscribe to white kid thinking and guilt...I'm not baiting you Bro...you are baiting yourself.....if you stood back and turned off the news and hate sites for just two weeks it would do you a world of good...
If color was insignificant, whites wouldnt have used it to discriminate against Blacks. Color is very significant to whites. Hell melanin is worth more than gold so its amusing for you to make this claim. Its even funnier that you actually claim this when white people have melanin conferences every year. :)
You have a hang up...and I bet it was enhanced by 8 years of a divider named Obama.....stop living in 1953....

Cumo and Newsome are smart. They know the fucking idiot in the white house loves praise.
I guess that is why they have so many cases in their states...because they are so open borders sanctuary state smart...and every illegal from China and every other nation flocks to their states because they are so smart.....infecting their own constituents...because they are sooooooo smart.....Buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha...now I know you are a white college moron.....
They have so many case because no one wants to spend their tourist dollars in bumfuck idaho. :)
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: ......yeah right...sanctuary polices have nothing to do with virus transmission....LMFAO...you are one blind white kid......
Youre trying too hard and you dont have a link to support your claim. :)
You obviously don't see many Mexicans driving together in small trucks without masks.
You would think the bastards who hire them would gibe them something with which to protect themselves.
I see more white people running around without masks to be honest.
Counting colors again.....don't you see that you have major issues?....what a wasted life you must be leading....when its all over skin color means nothing....

Well he play nice a few weeks ago as he needs the government to cope with the pandemic. Still it could be said that his prior comments got Trumps attention and they were playing nice at this time. It is in Trump best interest to play nice in the middle of the pandemic and be supportive. Still that was 10 days ago at the end of March. Now he saying Trump is an elected president and according to the constitution he does not have total authority. As the battle lines over Presidential authority vs state authority

President Trump claiming authority to rescind a stay-at-home order or to reopen a state . Playtime is over.
Trump never claimed that authority. Just the opposite.

Well he play nice a few weeks ago as he needs the government to cope with the pandemic. Still it could be said that his prior comments got Trumps attention and they were playing nice at this time. It is in Trump best interest to play nice in the middle of the pandemic and be supportive. Still that was 10 days ago at the end of March. Now he saying Trump is an elected president and according to the constitution he does not have total authority. As the battle lines over Presidential authority vs state authority

President Trump claiming authority to rescind a stay-at-home order or to reopen a state . Playtime is over.
Trump never claimed that authority. Just the opposite.
well sources of information matter

Reporter: “There’s a debate over what authority you have to order the country reopened. What authority do you have on this one?”
Mr. Trump: “Well, I have the ultimate authority.”

QUESTION: Just to clarify your understanding of your authority vis-a-vis governors, just to be very specific, for instance, if a governor issued a stay at home order--

TRUMP: --When you say my authority, the president's authority, not mine, because it's not me.

QUESTION: Sorry, just a question.

TRUMP: This is--when somebody's--

QUESTION: --Your authority--

TRUMP: --The president of the United States, the authority is total. And that's the way it's got to be.

QUESTION: Total? Your authority is total?

TRUMP: It's total. It's total.

QUESTION: Your authority is total?

TRUMP: And the governors know that.

QUESTION: So, if a--if a governor--

TRUMP: --The governors know that.

QUESTION: If a governor issued--

TRUMP: --No, you have a couple of bans of--

QUESTION: --A stay at home order--

TRUMP: --Excuse me. Excuse me. You have a--

QUESTION: --Could you rescind that? Could you rescind that order?

TRUMP: You have a couple of bans of--of Democrat governors, but they will agree to it. They will agree to it.

QUESTION: When would you call on a governor?

TRUMP: But the authority of the president of the United States having to do with the subject we're talking about is total.

The end is near as Trump claims it not me its the President who has total authority

of course it not you who is the President

Republican president claims total authority just when they were getting along so well and according to Trump being appreciative to him. Just the way he wanted.

The states need the Federal government according to Trump

Last edited:
He ain’t White.
See?...this is what I'm talking about.....how insignificant the color of ones skin is....but you can be Black and subscribe to white kid thinking and guilt...I'm not baiting you Bro...you are baiting yourself.....if you stood back and turned off the news and hate sites for just two weeks it would do you a world of good...
If color was insignificant, whites wouldnt have used it to discriminate against Blacks. Color is very significant to whites. Hell melanin is worth more than gold so its amusing for you to make this claim. Its even funnier that you actually claim this when white people have melanin conferences every year. :)
You have a hang up...and I bet it was enhanced by 8 years of a divider named Obama.....stop living in 1953....
Of course I have a hang up. White people are racist. Good thing is dont let that stop me. I'm too agile and habile to be stopped. I'm what awesome calls amazing and its all due to my African heritage.

Youre trying too hard and you dont have a link to support your claim. :)
You obviously don't see many Mexicans driving together in small trucks without masks.
You would think the bastards who hire them would gibe them something with which to protect themselves.
I see more white people running around without masks to be honest.
Counting colors again.....don't you see that you have major issues?....what a wasted life you must be leading....when its all over skin color means nothing....
My only major issue is white people and thats not really an issue. Just another road block to go over, through, or around to live a fulfilling life. :)

He ain’t White.
Of course I have a hang up. White people are racist. Good thing is dont let that stop me. I'm too agile and habile to be stopped. I'm what awesome calls amazing and its all due to my African heritage.
OMG.....not this again....go hang out at the liquor store and peddle your crap.....I'm bored with whiny minorities that blame everyone but themselves for their plight in life.....GET OVER IT.... you are only limiting yourselves....with your blame game....

He ain’t White.
OMG.....not this again....go hang out at the liquor store and peddle your crap.....I'm bored with whiny minorities that blame everyone but themselves for their plight in life.....GET OVER IT.... you are only limiting yourselves....with your blame game....
I dont drink so why would I tell people I am awesome at a liquor store? I didnt ask you what you were bored with. I'm educating you on why I have a hangup with you whiny whites that have an inbred fear of melanin to the point you try to stop us even though you cant. :)

Forum List

Back