Governor Katie Hobbs interview on FOX News, blames federal government for kicking the can 'down the road' on immigration, excited about SB In Arizona

Now people defending their property are being charged with murder. Sad.

Now people defending their property are being charged with murder. Sad.
Looks like Mr Rancher shot this migrant out of hand on open land (stipulate it was his land). Not in his house, or threatening his family or his livestock.
Worse, it looks like he may have snipered him.

If there's no imminent threat and you take someone out..even if it's on your land...you're gonna fry for it.

Let’s hear what ‘weak’ Katie Hobbs has to say about this -~ ~ Arizona rancher held on $1M bond in killing near US border

Your link doesn’t connect to any interview of Hobbs.

As a public service, therefore, here is the link to your actual thread topic:

Looks like Mr Rancher shot this migrant out of hand on open land (stipulate it was his land). Not in his house, or threatening his family or his livestock.
Worse, it looks like he may have snipered him.

If there's no imminent threat and you take someone out..even if it's on your land...you're gonna fry for it.
On his land at night not knowing if the intruder is armed, or alone?
I like FL "Castle Defense Law".
His "guilty" needs to be overturned on appeal.

On his land at night not knowing if the intruder is armed, or alone?
I like FL "Castle defense".
His "guilty" needs to be overturned on appeal.
I'm sure this guy was not the first migrant to pass through his land.

He was pissed off and upset. So he grabbed his gun to make the guy pay...except now he's gonna pay.
Stupid.

Her voice is wicked annoying.

It sounds like Bream was interviewing a high school student body President candidate.

Her voice is wicked annoying.

It sounds like Bream was interviewing a high school student body President candidate.
It is amazing that a low IQ person like her got elected Governor but then Biden was elected President so I guess we have a nation full of idiots.

It is amazing that a low IQ person like her got elected Governor but then Biden was elected President so I guess we have a nation full of idiots.
Not to mention brain damaged uncle Festerman in PA. Talk about idiots. Instead of a world renowned heart surgeon, when we need to fix Medicare.

She got elected because her opponent was batshit crazy. Gov Sanders should not have pre-taped her response to the SOTU. Her words of "It's a choice between normal and crazy" were just poorly timed. :auiqs.jpg:

The only thing Republicans have at the moment..is crazy.

I blame the voters. We even put a severely impaired stroke victim into the US Senate.

Democrats would vote for a ham sandwich.
I believe they have.

13B095DA-83C1-4F48-887F-A7249B1D543E.jpeg

Democrats would vote for a ham sandwich.
You're mixing metaphors:

You're mixing metaphors:

A former Chief Judge of the NY State Court of Appeals (NY’s highest court) once said that a competent prosecutor could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.

Later, that jurist got indicted.

Forum List

Back