Governor LePage: Ted Cruz Is Ineligible Because My Daughters Born In Canada Had To Naturalize

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He related the fact that his two daughters, who were born in Canada, had to go through the naturalization process to become United States citizens. That means they are not natural born citizens of the United States.

Cruz won’t turn loose his citizenship verification papers. They probably show he had to be naturalized, also. Otherwise, he would release them.

Trump Backer LePage: Cruz Is Ineligible To Be President Because So Are My Daughters

He related the fact that his two daughters, who were born in Canada, had to go through the naturalization process to become United States citizens. That means they are not natural born citizens of the United States.

Cruz won’t turn loose his citizenship verification papers. They probably show he had to be naturalized, also. Otherwise, he would release them.

Trump Backer LePage: Cruz Is Ineligible To Be President Because So Are My Daughters

I guess he was too stupid or too lazy to do the State Dept. paperwork to document their births.

I guess he was too stupid or too lazy to do the State Dept. paperwork to document their births.
Nope.

With the republican governor attacking a republican candidate, It's beginning to look like Hillary and Bernie won't have to even campaign after the primaries. The republicans will kick their own asses.

With the republican governor attacking a republican candidate, It's beginning to look like Hillary and Bernie won't have to even campaign after the primaries. The republicans will kick their own asses.
False. LePage is doing the right thing in exposing Cruz as ineligible. It shows he wants Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution not to be subverted.

Nope.

Funny, the article didn't say he did, so how can you be sure?

lepage has a strange backround....both his parents are French Canadians, French is Lapage's first language, he initially could not be accepted to any college because his SAT scores on the English exams were so poor/low....but Olympia Snow's husband help him to finally get in to a college near me, he was born in Maine, to two Canadians, his 2 girls born in Canada when he worked and lived in Canada were children from his marriage to his first wife, who was also Canadian....

but even with all of that, the law says his daughters were American citizens at birth, due to him being an American.... I believe lepage is lying through his teeth on this....

lepage has a strange backround....both his parents are French Canadians, French is Lapage's first language, he initially could not be accepted to any college because his SAT scores on the English exams were so poor/low....but Olympia Snow's husband help him to finally get in to a college near me, he was born in Maine, to two Canadians, his 2 girls born in Canada when he worked and lived in Canada were children from his marriage to his first wife, who was also Canadian....

but even with all of that, the law says his daughters were American citizens at birth, due to him being an American.... I believe lepage is lying through his teeth on this....

Could be he wasn't a citizen when they were born, he might have been going through naturalization at the time. If that was the case his kids would also have to go through naturalization.

I have been saying this all along. Natural born and not naturalized born is what the Constitution states. Natural born means being born on US soil and even if illegal immigrants have babies born on US soil that makes their babies natural born and their babies can be President.

Could be he wasn't a citizen when they were born, he might have been going through naturalization at the time. If that was the case his kids would also have to go through naturalization.
LePage was born in Maine.

Then had he filed the paperwork he could have passed his citizenship to his children. Period.

Then had he filed the paperwork he could have passed his citizenship to his children. Period.
Being born natural born citizens requires no Naturalization papers.

Not naturalization papers dummy, consulars report of a citizen born abroad, that's all it takes.

Birth Abroad

Wow LePage is an idiot.

At least the idiot Birthers can fall back on pretending the Constitution means something different.

But LePage can't even be bothered to know that his daughters were in fact American citizens when they were born because of his own American citizenship.

Or maybe- maybe LePage was not an American citizen then......that would explain his daughters having to nationalize.

Anyway- an endorsement made for Trump followers- dumb and dumber.

It is a sad day for the republicans, running two illegals and an idiot with a jet. Cruz argued against Obama being ineligible for the same reason he now claims he is eligible. Seeing as Cruz is a high profile Supreme Court lawyer, I assume he knows he is ineligible and wasting America's prime time for elections. But it gets worse, Rubio is ineligible, having two parents who were not Citizens when he was born.

What I don't understand is why the election committee allows these two ineligible people to run for office, possibly defrauding the US government for campaign cash, and the citizens of America who have donated to their fraudulent scams.

As I understand it, ONLY a candidate for election can sue these two illegals in court, you and I cannot do it as a third party. So if Trump won't do it, will Hillary or Bernie?

Not naturalization papers dummy, consulars report of a citizen born abroad, that's all it takes.

Birth Abroad
Birth Abroad
is that what the call it now when one has a daughter?

It is a sad day for the republicans, running two illegals and an idiot with a jet. Cruz argued against Obama being ineligible for the same reason he now claims he is eligible. Seeing as Cruz is a high profile Supreme Court lawyer, I assume he knows he is ineligible and wasting America's prime time for elections. But it gets worse, Rubio is ineligible, having two parents who were not Citizens when he was born.

What I don't understand is why the election committee allows these two ineligible people to run for office, possibly defrauding the US government for campaign cash, and the citizens of America who have donated to their fraudulent scams.

As I understand it, ONLY a candidate for election can sue these two illegals in court, you and I cannot do it as a third party. So if Trump won't do it, will Hillary or Bernie?

'Illegals"?
And what makes either Cruz or Rubio 'illegal?

There is no requirement that a President have two American citizen parents- none whatsoever- just a lie created by birthers to attack President Obama.

Cruz and Rubio are lousy candidates- but they are eligible.

Birth Abroad

'Illegals"?

There is no requirement that a President have two American citizen parents- none whatsoever- just a lie created by birthers to attack President Obama.

That is a figure of speech meaning neither is eligible for president and I think it is illegal that they are running and bilking America out of money.

Birth Abroad

'Illegals"?

That is a figure of speech meaning neither is eligible for president and I think it is illegal that they are running and bilking America out of money.

Okay- so they aren't 'illegal' in the way that anyone else but you uses the term- but you just are peeved because you think that they are ineligible, and no one else does.

Forum List

Back