Governor Rick Scott of Florida requested aid from the Feds and Obama hasn't responded yet

The governor wanted the declaration from Obama this morning in order to better prepare for the worst hurricane in over a decade to hit them. Obama has not responded to the governors request as of the time of this post.
The Fucktard Strikes again!

Obama declares state of emergency in Fla. ahead of Hurricane Matthew

Are Fucktards human? Or a combination of smears and lies.
I rest my case
The idiot posts shit 4 hours later than the OP.... hahaha...

The governor wanted the declaration from Obama this morning in order to better prepare for the worst hurricane in over a decade to hit them. Obama has not responded to the governors request as of the time of this post.

I rest my case
That's all rderp does.... shitpost

I sure hope that if Trump's Mar A Lago Mansion is damaged that all of us tax payers get an opportunity to help Trump
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I sure hope that if Trump's Mar A Lago Mansion is damaged that all of us tax payers get an opportunity to help Trump
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'll be honest when I am saying that I did not miss your stupidity. I was hoping that your nursing home would evacuate you...

I rest my case
A non tard wouldn't say "I rest my case". No, they wouldn't do that.

They would give the president a chance to respond.

I rest my case

I posted at 10 am. The president responded THIS AFTERNOON. You then implied I was a liar as several of your other retarded buddies did. I may be a partisan at times. I'm even frequently an asshole. One thing I never am is a liar.

Piss off now

I rest my case

I posted at 10 am. The president responded THIS AFTERNOON. You then implied I was a liar as several of your other retarded buddies did. I may be a partisan at times. I'm even frequently an asshole. One thing I never am is a liar.

Piss off now
Never?

They'll have to drag him off the golf course to get anything out of em at this point. He's a lame duck buffoon.
He should golf in Florida during the storm to show his support.

I rest my case

Piss off now
Never?
What part of piss off is hard for you to understand?

I rest my case
That's all rderp does.... shitpost
Sorry the world doesn't run on Fox time...or WHATEVER part of the idiot propaganda machine.

LIAR!

FEMA Urges Residents to Take Evacuation Orders Seriously Ahead of Hurricane Matthew | FEMA.gov
Release date:
October 5, 2016

FEMA liaisons are deployed to the state emergency operation centers in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina to assist state responses, as needed in advance of the storm. FEMA stands ready to assist additional states and tribes, as needed and requested.

FEMA Incident Management Assistance Teams (IMAT) are deployed to emergency operations centers (EOC) in Florida and North Carolina. Additional IMATs are scheduled to arrive at the EOCs in South Carolina and Virginia today to support preparation activities and ensure there are no unmet needs. Additional teams from around the country are ready to deploy to affected states and tribes as necessary.
So FEMA does what Obama hasn't yet. No declaration has been made according to the governor. FEMA telling people to be wise=/=a declaration from Obama.

I'm not a liar, you're just uninformed
Scott, like all Right-wingers, is a liar!

FEMA did more than just tell people to be wise, at Obama's direction FEMA has already set up operations in Fla, as I had HIGHLIGHTED so even stupid Right-wingers couldn't miss it. But somehow your stupidity exceeded any help I could give you.

President Obama Signs Emergency Declaration for Florida | FEMA.gov

President Obama Signs Emergency Declaration for Florida
Release date:
October 6, 2016
Release Number:
HQ-16-73
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) announced that federal emergency aid has been made available to the State of Florida to supplement state, tribal, and local response efforts in the areas affected by Hurricane Matthew beginning on October 3, 2016, and continuing.

The President's action authorizes FEMA to coordinate all disaster relief efforts that have the purpose of alleviating the hardship and suffering caused by the emergency on the local population, and to provide appropriate assistance for required emergency measures, authorized under Title V of the Stafford Act, to save lives and to protect property and public health and safety, and to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe for the counties of Baker, Brevard, Broward, Citrus, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Glades, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Indian River, Lake, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Polk, Putnam, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, and Volusia.

Specifically, FEMA is authorized to provide emergency protective measures (Category B), limited to direct federal assistance, under the Public Assistance program at 75 percent federal funding.

Last edited:
LIAR!

FEMA Urges Residents to Take Evacuation Orders Seriously Ahead of Hurricane Matthew | FEMA.gov
Release date:
October 5, 2016

FEMA liaisons are deployed to the state emergency operation centers in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina to assist state responses, as needed in advance of the storm. FEMA stands ready to assist additional states and tribes, as needed and requested.

FEMA Incident Management Assistance Teams (IMAT) are deployed to emergency operations centers (EOC) in Florida and North Carolina. Additional IMATs are scheduled to arrive at the EOCs in South Carolina and Virginia today to support preparation activities and ensure there are no unmet needs. Additional teams from around the country are ready to deploy to affected states and tribes as necessary.
So FEMA does what Obama hasn't yet. No declaration has been made according to the governor. FEMA telling people to be wise=/=a declaration from Obama.

I'm not a liar, you're just uninformed
Scott, like all Right-wingers, is a liar!

FEMA did more than just tell people to be wise, at Obama's direction FEMA has already set up operations in Fla, as I had HIGHLIGHTED so even stupid Right-wingers couldn't miss it. But somehow your stupidity exceeded any help I could give you.

President Obama Signs Emergency Declaration for Florida | FEMA.gov

President Obama Signs Emergency Declaration for Florida
Release date:
October 6, 2016
Release Number:
HQ-16-73
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) announced that federal emergency aid has been made available to the State of Florida to supplement state, tribal, and local response efforts in the areas affected by Hurricane Matthew beginning on October 3, 2016, and continuing.

The President's action authorizes FEMA to coordinate all disaster relief efforts that have the purpose of alleviating the hardship and suffering caused by the emergency on the local population, and to provide appropriate assistance for required emergency measures, authorized under Title V of the Stafford Act, to save lives and to protect property and public health and safety, and to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe for the counties of Baker, Brevard, Broward, Citrus, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Glades, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Indian River, Lake, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Polk, Putnam, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, and Volusia.

Specifically, FEMA is authorized to provide emergency protective measures (Category B), limited to direct federal assistance, under the Public Assistance program at 75 percent federal funding.

The president signed it AFTER THE GOVERNORS PRESS CONFERENCE AND AFTER THIS THREAD WAS CREATED.

No one lied you dumbasses

What are the odds that if I created a thread claiming it was Thursday today. that tomorrow all the usual idiots would come in and proclaim me a liar lol

What are the odds that if I created a thread claiming it was Thursday today. that tomorrow all the usual idiots would come in and proclaim me a liar lol
you got caught like Kaine on Pence

Mike Pence Gets Busted By Trump’s Own Website For Lying About Muslim Ban

Mike Pence was asked if the Trump campaign's position is still to ban Muslims based on their religion, and he denied it saying "Of course not." Yet, the ban-Muslims policy is still on Donald Trump's website.…

you got caught like Kaine on Pence

Mike Pence Gets Busted By Trump’s Own Website For Lying About Muslim Ban

Mike Pence was asked if the Trump campaign's position is still to ban Muslims based on their religion, and he denied it saying "Of course not." Yet, the ban-Muslims policy is still on Donald Trump's website.…
:dig:

The only thing I got caught doing was making a fool out of the idiots among us

Less than 24 hours till landfall and Obama leaving a GOP governor out to hang till the last minute

bring in food, water, FEMA trailers, helicoptors, heavy equipment, buses, etc BEFORE the storm hits so they can get DESTROYED WHEN the dam storm hits ...

F'n brilliant thinking !

Less than 24 hours till landfall and Obama leaving a GOP governor out to hang till the last minute

bring in food, water, FEMA trailers, helicoptors, heavy equipment, buses, etc BEFORE the storm hits so they can get DESTROYED WHEN the dam storm hits ...

F'n brilliant thinking !
Read the thread moron, that issue was addressed and yes, the governor was on the top of the situation...

Forum List

Back