Governor Rick Scott of Florida requested aid from the Feds and Obama hasn't responded yet

The governor wanted the declaration from Obama this morning in order to better prepare for the worst hurricane in over a decade to hit them. Obama has not responded to the governors request as of the time of this post.

Really. Because you say so, with no link huh?

Did you know that purple alien people shaped like basketballs have landed and taken over Indiana?
I don't have a link though. Just believe me, I posted it on the internets so it's true.
The governor was just on the news and that was his statement.

Funny that there's no documentation of it then. Maybe the media just...... forgot.
Yeah that's it. The phone rang and interrupted their train of thought. That's the ticket.
The governor JUST NOW MADE IT PUBLIC that Obama hasn't responded yet. Just because you don't see a link doesn't mean it isn't happening. Don't be such a tard

You get back to us when it becomes a real event, Sparkles.
Back to ignore for you. Not interested in reading the ramblings of total idiots. Bye bye

'Governor Rick Scott of Florida requested aid from the Feds and Obama hasn't responded yet'

Barry's reaction (or lack of action) to the flooding in LA should have taught Scott not to hold his breath waiting for Barry to step in and help. Barry had to be 'shamed' into leaving the golf course and paying La a visit...

The governor wanted the declaration from Obama this morning in order to better prepare for the worst hurricane in over a decade to hit them. Obama has not responded to the governors request as of the time of this post.

Did you know that purple alien people shaped like basketballs have landed and taken over Indiana?
I don't have a link though. Just believe me, I posted it on the internets so it's true.
..and here is Pogster.
Scott is on every Florida station warning people and giving updates on the State's readiness. He said that he did not get response from the Administration. Please, save your moronic hackery for less serious issues.

What exactly is it about the term:

--- Link?

that is mindfuckingly unfathomable to the unwashed here?.
A four-letter word is too bigly?
You are spinning it again since you were busted for your immature stupid hackery..
Why don't you refer to the "purple alien" shit you posted in the same post?

I simply asked for a standard of documentation that applies to EVERYTHING. And I got nothing in return.

So lemme get this straight --- you want to attack me because I demand some basis behind an internet message board ipse dixit? You actually expect me to take his word for it?

Are you retarded?

Ah, so now he DOES want federal monies.

He wants dem fedurral monies a lot. See my link earlier in the thread. The only link in the thread to anything in point of fact.

Obama caused the Hurricane.
Well Bush created Katrina, so the liberals said.

No they didn't
Oh my, you have a short memory. Yes, liberals said his policies created Katrina. I'm surprised you not blaming him for Matthew.

We know, "liberal" = anything bad, "conservatives" = anything good, we got your shtick.
Bad on both sides, but I'm not supporting a treasonous bitch for president. You are.

Funny that there's no documentation of it then. Maybe the media just...... forgot.
Yeah that's it. The phone rang and interrupted their train of thought. That's the ticket.
The governor JUST NOW MADE IT PUBLIC that Obama hasn't responded yet. Just because you don't see a link doesn't mean it isn't happening. Don't be such a tard

You get back to us when it becomes a real event, Sparkles.
Back to ignore for you. Not interested in reading the ramblings of total idiots. Bye bye

:crybaby: Didn't expect to get called out on ipse dixit huh?

Are the big boy pants in the laundromat washer? :eusa_boohoo:

Obama caused the Hurricane.

No they didn't
Oh my, you have a short memory. Yes, liberals said his policies created Katrina. I'm surprised you not blaming him for Matthew.

We know, "liberal" = anything bad, "conservatives" = anything good, we got your shtick.
Bad on both sides, but I'm not supporting a treasonous bitch for president. You are.

Actually I'm not, but you'd never know because you make shit up and assign views to others.

No they didn't

Actually I'm not, but you'd never know because you make shit up and assign views to others.
Oooohhhh okay.

He wants dem fedurral monies a lot. See my link earlier in the thread. The only link in the thread to anything in point of fact.

Property owners "rights" to protect, but fuck healthcare.

Less than 24 hours till landfall and Obama leaving a GOP governor out to hang till the last minute
If it were New Orleans he would be there himself but since it's a white GOP governor he will let him swing in the wind. Obama is a snake.

I can vouch for the purple alien people...How could Pence allow this in his own state? Shameful

I hope Scott reams Obama in the press after this is over....

I can vouch for the purple alien people...How could Pence allow this in his own state? Shameful

Well to be fair to Pence, he was swallowed up in that massive earthquake that just swallowed Wyoming.
I uh, "saw it on the news". I don't have a link though. But anybody who doesn't just accept it on my say-so is a "tard".

Forum List

Back