🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

gowdy Won't Be trump's Lawyer For Impeachment

I wish the DNC and the partisans were serious about this and would do this inquiry in the public, the same as the GOP have done all of their investigations.
Tough...

iu

Bummer for trump. His first choice to defend him in the impeachment won't be representing him because of the law.

He will have to find another lawyer.

Trump’s attempt to hire Trey Gowdy for legal team unravels over lobbying rules

I'm still dumbfounded that Rump's choice for literally everything is based on "hey I've seen this guy on TV".

Deep.

But I guess it stands to reason that an orange clown who uses TV to con other people is equally conned himself by the same medium. Gullible's Travels.

Agreed.

If they have an IMDb page, they have exemplary qualifications to serve for the 45th POTUS. :71:

Bummer for trump. His first choice to defend him in the impeachment won't be representing him because of the law.

a situation he is free of in January.

"Gowdy retired from Congress earlier this year, meaning his one-year restriction would be up in January 2020."

This whole impeachment process will be over by then.

If it's not, it will be close to being over.

Meanwhile trump has to find another lawyer.

"Gowdy retired from Congress earlier this year, meaning his one-year restriction would be up in January 2020."

Unlikely

Unlikely

Now now the MSM assured them..,. snicker

But Gowdy said this:

I agree with you.

I wish the DNC and the partisans were serious about this and would do this inquiry in the public, the same as the GOP have done all of their investigations.

Why are they doing these investigations in secret? What exactly are they trying to hide from public view?

Is it any wonder that the administration is not complying if they have no right to due process?

Why can’t Dems treat Trump as fairly as Republicans did Bill Clinton?
https://nypost.com/2019/10/08/why-cant-dems-treat-trump-as-fairly-as-republicans-did-bill-clinton/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/PAC-Letter-10.08.2019.pdf

Witnesses could co-ordinate their testimony if they knew what each other said.

The constitution says the House has sole power of impeachment. Impeachment is an indictment, a list of charges to be tried in the Senate. Defendants are not represented by counsel in Grand Juries. They are at trial.

When does a defendant dictate the procedure of an indictment?

Last edited:

I'm still dumbfounded that Rump's choice for literally everything is based on "hey I've seen this guy on TV".

Deep.

But I guess it stands to reason that an orange clown who uses TV to con other people is equally conned himself by the same medium. Gullible's Travels.
I enjoy watching your alls jealousy.

Funny....you think Impeachment is really going to happen.

:p
The House will vote to impeach. The Republican cowards in the Senate will vote to acquit. There are no Profiles in Courage nor strict constitutionalist among Republican senators.

The House will vote to impeach. The Republican cowards in the Senate will vote to acquit. There are no Profiles in Courage nor strict constitutionalist among Republican senators.

The House will vote to impeach.

Like the Republicans did 20 years ago.

The Republican cowards in the Senate will vote to acquit.

Like the Democratic cowards in the Senate did 20 years ago.

and, like Clinton, Trump won't be removed from office.

Wha's different between President Clinton and Trump? Clinton committed perjury. Trump used his office for personal gain.

Wha's different between President Clinton and Trump? Clinton committed perjury. Trump used his office for personal gain.

Trump used his office for personal gain.
and they will try him for that...

as soon as they finish manufacturing it.

Forum List

Back