Goya Buycott is Enormously Successful

Never have bought anything from them and probably never will...

It's good shit.

they make quality latino products.
So do other companies yet Goya is not a product carried by local stores where I live.

That's too bad. The reality of it though is suggesting latinos boycott goya would be like telling the Irish to boycott potatoes.
Goya is a Spanish company and Hispanics do have bigoted views on which Hispanics they buy from.

Goya is a Jersey city company, and there is a cross the board use of Goya products among latinos.

Fortunately the boycott failed miserably.

Just stocked up on Goya black beans, pinto beans,kidney beans and chickpeas. I was surprised how stocked up they were on Goya products at Dollar Tree.. they even had the tomato sauce there . Still looking for the spices and juice though. Maybe when I go out again later I will stop by the grocery store.

Good for you. Suddenly you support Latino products made by Latinos. I thought you guys hate Mexicans.

You and the rest are missing something about Goya boycott. It’s not a matter how much or many you Goya products. It’s a matter of how much they hate Trump. It doesn’t change a bit how much these Latinos hate Trump. I provided 3 links how and why these people are boycotting Goya. These people will vote this 2020 election.
Here’s another link. Look at the type of people what they represents talking about Trump.

Goya boycott, say Latinos, is about Trump's 'hate,' not politics

For Alvarado, boycotting Goya Foods is personal. “I know the company employs a lot of Latinos and is very charitable,” he said, “but with everything that is going on with this administration and the border, the family separations and DACA, for Goya to step up and support him [Trump] for his work just blew my mind.”
The “Boycott Goya” movement, some Latinos say, is more about taking a stand against the president’s bigotry than about punishing a once-beloved brand.

Goya is not a "mexican" company.

It's New Jersey company buy peurto rican's who emiggrated to PR then NJ by way of spain.

Just stocked up on Goya black beans, pinto beans,kidney beans and chickpeas. I was surprised how stocked up they were on Goya products at Dollar Tree.. they even had the tomato sauce there . Still looking for the spices and juice though. Maybe when I go out again later I will stop by the grocery store.

Good for you. Suddenly you support Latino products made by Latinos. I thought you guys hate Mexicans.

You and the rest are missing something about Goya boycott. It’s not a matter how much or many you Goya products. It’s a matter of how much they hate Trump. It doesn’t change a bit how much these Latinos hate Trump. I provided 3 links how and why these people are boycotting Goya. These people will vote this 2020 election.
Here’s another link. Look at the type of people what they represents talking about Trump.

For Alvarado, boycotting Goya Foods is personal. “I know the company employs a lot of Latinos and is very charitable,” he said, “but with everything that is going on with this administration and the border, the family separations and DACA, for Goya to step up and support him [Trump] for his work just blew my mind.”
The “Boycott Goya” movement, some Latinos say, is more about taking a stand against the president’s bigotry than about punishing a once-beloved brand.

latinos are not boycotting goya, only sniveling white leftists who think they are "doing something" by attacking a latino staple because "orange man bad".

latinos are not boycotting goya, only sniveling white leftists who think they are "doing something" by attacking a latino staple because "orange man bad".
Correction...sniveling white racist leftist that want to punish the minority owned business for not following their group think.

Never have bought anything from them and probably never will...

It's good shit.

they make quality latino products.
So do other companies yet Goya is not a product carried by local stores where I live.

That's too bad. The reality of it though is suggesting latinos boycott goya would be like telling the Irish to boycott potatoes.
Goya is a Spanish company and Hispanics do have bigoted views on which Hispanics they buy from.

Goya is a Jersey city company, and there is a cross the board use of Goya products among latinos.

Fortunately the boycott failed miserably.
How do you even know that the boycott failed. It just got started. Maybe you are missing something? The boycott is more about ANTI TRUMP.

Goya is not a "mexican" company.

It's New Jersey company buy peurto rican's who emiggrated to PR then NJ by way of spain.
You better check yer sources amigo...
The Unanue family of New York City is the second-wealthiest Spanish American family in the ... Founder of Goya Foods, Inc.

Correction...sniveling white racist leftist that want to punish the minority owned business for not following their group think.
I have no idea what you are talking about since I make all mt hispanic products by hand....It is cheaper and fresher since I grow most of the products.

I posted 3 links here blasting this CEO and Trump from different categories boycotting Goya..... You are lying on top of your TDS Trump Denial Sympathizers. What do you got to prove your ignorance?

Latinos hatred of Trump especially children in cages, separating families, DACA is more than 6 feet deep.

And you have the courage accusing the sniveling white leftist?

You are right ORANGE MAN BAD. Very bad.

Wrong. Sniveling white racist Trump supporters are punishing ALL minorities in America. WHITE POWER, KUNG FLU, MEXICANS are rapist, LIBERATE, NAZIs are good people. Insight violence against his own people. Try again.

Wrong. Sniveling white racist Trump supporters are punishing ALL minorities in America. WHITE POWER, KUNG FLU, MEXICANS are rapist, LIBERATE, NAZIs are good people. Insight violence against his own people. Try again.

ADD ON..... Dont worry these minorities will come out to vote in November 3. Especially the African Americans in a very large numbers. That I can guarantee you 100%.. Their life and survivals will depend on who they vote.

Forum List

Back