Goya Foods CEO warns we’re on the precipice of a global food crisis

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

But yall can Keep on laughing, we hope you have a reason to laugh. But, this time around this is in no doubt with plenty of proof if you look at all the headlines, they provide the damage that is coming.

We are not able to bounce back from the supply chain that has been broken ppl. It’s not coming back it can’t.

MSM isn’t painting you a true picture.

FB_IMG_1651167908541.jpg

Yes, thanks Biden in my 51 years I never saw this.

But yall can Keep on laughing, we hope you have a reason to laugh. But, this time around this is in no doubt with plenty of proof if you look at all the headlines, they provide the damage that is coming.

We are not able to bounce back from the supply chain that has been broken ppl. It’s not coming back it can’t.

It can bounce back. It is working toward it and will whether Goya runs short of yellow split peas and pinto beans or not.

It can bounce back. It is working toward it and will whether Goya runs short of yellow split peas and pinto beans or not.
The farmers will just have poop rallies where everyone brings their poop to the farmer for fertilizer, dead animals are accepted also.

There will be, then, biowarfare whereby Ukrainian rockets start fires across Novorussia's wheatfields, and vice-versa.

This is what happens when you become dependent on other countries for your products............and shut down the world for a high survival rate virus.

We have phosphorous plants shut down near me.............We need them back..........of course better built as the one I'm talking about was a enviro disaster.

The Rich Nations will be hurt by higher prices and occasional shortages; in the poor Nations most food items will simply disappear and outright famine will result. And that's just phase one.

Forum List

Back