GPs and data indicate continued rise in double-vaccinated Covid cases

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2021
A weekly update from the ZOE study at King’s College London, said there were currently 15,537 new daily symptomatic cases in partly or fully vaccinated people, an increase of 40% from 11,084 new cases last week.

By contrast in unvaccinated people in the UK there are currently an average of 17,581 new daily PCR-confirmed symptomatic cases of Covid, according to the ZOE figures, a drop of 22% from the week before.

You compliant dipshits are F-U-C-K-E-D come flu season...Fucked. That is all.

A weekly update from the ZOE study at King’s College London, said there were currently 15,537 new daily symptomatic cases in partly or fully vaccinated people, an increase of 40% from 11,084 new cases last week.

By contrast in unvaccinated people in the UK there are currently an average of 17,581 new daily PCR-confirmed symptomatic cases of Covid, according to the ZOE figures, a drop of 22% from the week before.

Inject them with Covid and guess what, they get Covid.

The town of Palm Beach, Florida, on Monday mandated masks and social distancing protocols, even though 100 percent of residents aged 16 and older are vaccinated, per the county health department.

This is following the typical path - create a crisis, make a government solution, when the solution doesn't work, do more of it. The only bad solution is one that does not require government spending.

I think this behind the push to call the unvaccinated the Unwashed and push as many vaccines as they can. For two reasons:

1. Teach the population to blame the unvaccinated no matter what, even for utter failure of the vaccines (Why not?) AND

2. If you choose something and it fails, you're not likely to blame yourself at any rate. So, the more people who CHOOSE the vaccines, the less likely those people are to BLAME the vaccines when they fail.

Yep. Human nature

I think this behind the push to call the unvaccinated the Unwashed and push as many vaccines as they can. For two reasons:

1. Teach the population to blame the unvaccinated no matter what, even for utter failure of the vaccines (Why not?) AND

2. If you choose something and it fails, you're not likely to blame yourself at any rate. So, the more people who CHOOSE the vaccines, the less likely those people are to BLAME the vaccines when they fail.

Yep. Human nature
To your point, I know otherwise conservatives who have gotten the shots are slowly turning towards the narrative that the unvaccinated are roadblocks to the return to normal. I fully expect these same folks to demand booster shots now. I guess it makes them feel better about their choice. It's very disappointing and we will never look at them the same.

No shit the rates are going to go up… more people are being vaccinated. Math wasn’t your strong suit was it? I’ll save you some drama… hospitalizations of CoVID positive vaccinated will go up too. #mindblown

No shit the rates are going to go up… more people are being vaccinated. Math wasn’t your strong suit was it? I’ll save you some drama… hospitalizations of CoVID positive vaccinated will go up too. #mindblown
The rates of infection are supposed to go up with vaccinations? I thought vaccinations prevented infection?

To your point, I know otherwise conservatives who have gotten the shots are slowly turning towards the narrative that the unvaccinated are roadblocks to the return to normal. I fully expect these same folks to demand booster shots now. I guess it makes them feel better about their choice. It's very disappointing and we will never look at them the same.
Do you really think normal people actually care how you whackos look at them?! The utter stupidity in this thread is comedy.

The rates of infection are supposed to go up with vaccinations? I thought vaccinations prevented infection?
Yup the number of vaxed infected go up as more people get the shot. It is very simple math. In fact you can know nothing about math and just have an ounce of logical sense and be able to understand it… apparently you have neither. Do you need me to explain it to you?

This is following the typical path - create a crisis, make a government solution, when the solution doesn't work, do more of it. The only bad solution is one that does not require government spending.

It will be different this time: the first time the government doesn't fawk something up.

If the vaccines are not a TOTAL failure, they're pretty darn close.

Look here. The vaccinated are actually the super spreaders. They carry the SAME viral load as the unvaxxed but, since they often don't feel as sick, they go out and spread everywhere. So really we should be putting you all on lockdown and screeching at you.

But with the delta variant, a mutated and more transmissible version of the virus, the level of virus in infected vaccinated people is “indistinguishable” from the level of virus in the noses and throats of unvaccinated people, Walensky said.

Forum List

Back