Grade Joe Biden as POTUS Poll

Grade Joe Biden as POTUS

• What grade would you give Biden and his administration thus far?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Simple question, no wrong answers.
What grade would you give Biden and his administration thus far?
Feel free to support your grade in the comments.
I gave him a D-.

Economy F

Domestic policy F

Covid response F

Supreme Court Justice selection F

Abiding by Constitutional Law F

Afghanistan withdrawal F

Foreign policy D-

Strength of Character F

Opposing Putin Pre-war F

Resisting the Media, Congress and the majority of Democrats and keeping us out of WWIII with Russia by not capitulating to calls for Migs, no-fly-zones and troops...A++++++++

As the last is far and away the most important in my opinion it is weighted accordingly and therefore raises the overall grade to D-.

And I suspect that ^^^^^^ is the case for most students in college.

Your fear is overwhelming you.
Because that is how so many students come out of college sounding like Beto O'Roarke and voting for
Bernie Sanders...right?

You nailed it here too (in addition to knowing all about the firing of Viktor Shokin, without knowing a single
fact in the matter." Dammmn...you are the sharpest pencil in the box, my man!

I know you want to hurt me. But you just can't touch me.

Last edited:
Because that is how so many students come out of college sounding like Beto O'Roarke and voting for
Bernie Sanders...right?

You nailed it here too (in addition to knowing all about the firing of Viktor Shokin, without knowing a single
fact in the matter."
Dammmn...you are the sharpest pencil in the box, my man!

I know you want to hurt me. But you just can't touch me.
I provided you with facts.
All you have is statements from rudy and donald, oh and shokin trying to protect his image.

"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

I provided you with facts.
No you haven't, lying piece of shit! You just put your talking points on repeat play. Over and over.
You tell me things I know not to be true and waste my time! I have loads of people on ignore.
You are next to go.
All you have is statements from rudy and donald, oh and shokin trying to protect his image.

"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.
Did they not see the video made by Joe himself demanding Shokin be fired?
Did they not see the letter from Assistant Secretary of State, Victoria Neuland, congratulating Shokin for his excellent work?
Am I stuck in the Twilight Zone with a dimwit that can't or won't read what has been provided?

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.
Cite that long list with names and comments that validate your claims. I don't need for an asshole
like you to bring out your talking points again.
Show me the evidence!
No evidence that Biden sought to remove Shokin from his prosecutor position? Then why did John Kerry
not know this? Stop peeing on my leg and insist it's raining.

Last edited:
Sniffing his own children - A+
Sniffing other people's children - A+
Protecting his ill gotten gains - A+
Protecting the ill gotten gains of his family and party - A+
Guardian of the rich pedophiles - A+

Presidential duties - F-

Reasons: See above.

CBS-Anthony-Blinken-3.jpg

I feel strongly that Education is a silver bullet in society. It is a great "equalizer" where, if you work hard, I don't care if you're poor - stupid - mentally slow - or incapable of learning well, you can work hard and become something great. Folks who go to school to better themselves and become skilled workers for our country are worth the investment of helping re-pay student loans.

But just sending anyone on their couch eating potato chips $10,000 is fucking stupid.

PLUS, Biden said he would - and he needs to hold true to his campaign promises.

I watched a Ben Carson special and he was actually extremely slow and told he would never amount to anything.

He worked extremely hard and was sober, did not do drugs, etc - and he became a world famous Neurosurgeon and one of the best in his class. This is what education + hard work can do. I

I feel strongly that Education is a silver bullet in society. It is a great "equalizer" where, if you work hard, I don't care if you're poor - stupid - mentally slow - or incapable of learning well, you can work hard and become something great. Folks who go to school to better themselves and become skilled workers for our country are worth the investment of helping re-pay student loans.

But just sending anyone on their couch eating potato chips $10,000 is fucking stupid.

PLUS, Biden said he would - and he needs to hold true to his campaign promises.
If you're going to give one citizen 10K, it seems rather unfair not to give every other citizen the same amount. Giving every fuckup who freely borrowed money they can't figure out how to repay is just as bad as sending anyone on their couch eating potato chips $10,000. Both are fucking stupid.

I watched a Ben Carson special and he was actually extremely slow and told he would never amount to anything.

He worked extremely hard and was sober, did not do drugs, etc - and he became a world famous Neurosurgeon and one of the best in his class. This is what education + hard work can do. I
Did he repay any money he borrowed for that valuable education?

I feel strongly that Education is a silver bullet in society. It is a great "equalizer" where, if you work hard, I don't care if you're poor - stupid - mentally slow - or incapable of learning well, you can work hard and become something great.
You can become something great without a college education by just working hard and being honest. There are no guarantees, of course, but a college degree has no guarantees, either. You've been convinced that going into debt will make you more successful, so you borrow the money. Decent human beings pay back money they borrow, because they realize someone else who earned that money helped them out in a time of need.

Looks like a solid 70% failing grade for sloJoe. One A, and that was only given for his destruction of the democrat party.

By the law of averages alone, he should have managed to get something right.

I think he's more interested in the optics of how it looks than he is in fixing anything. He believes the story will eventually go away and be replaced by some other issue, and there's some reason to believe that cuz he and the democrats have the media to help them bury the bad stuff or not publish it in the 1st place.

Forum List

Back