Graft-Ridden Pelousy Gets Her Mallet Back

She married a man who made money in his career.

She sure did and has fed no-bid military construction contracts to him for 20 years....be more careful of the things you bring up....she's the Ma Barker of the congressional crooks.

WTF? Paul Pelosi was a military contractor as opposited to an American businessman who owns and operates Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm. In addition, he was the owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League.

WTF? Paul Pelosi was a military contractor as opposited to an American businessman who owns and operates Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm. In addition, he was the owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League.

I don't give a shit if he owns the 49ers.....he's a mobbed up dago (I'm half Italian so I can say that, nigga) who gets sweetheart no-bid contracts from his criminal wife. Google how she handled the Visa IPO and how it was delayed until she was in position to make a killing before she approved it.

I don't give a shit if he owns the 49ers.....he's a mobbed up dago (I'm half Italian so I can say that, nigga) who gets sweetheart no-bid contracts from his criminal wife. Google how she handled the Visa IPO and how it was delayed until she was in position to make a killing before she approved it.

Explain how it was illegal.

Find a neutral news story on it and get back to me...I ain't getting paid by Putin to edjumucate your....or am I? :eusa_shifty:

You're not educating anyone.

In 2011, 60 Minutes aired a piece detailing Paul and Nancy Pelosi’s participation in initial public offerings while having access to insider information. One example the report goes into is the fact that Nancy and Paul profited from an initial public offering from Visa at the same time regulations on the credit card industry were being considered in Congress. In total, 60 Minutes reported that Nancy and Paul participated in at least eight IPOs.

This was not illegal because, at the time, insider trading laws did not apply to members of Congress.

So, that leaves you where?

How does the Poor Little Rich Girl become a Wealthy Corrupt Congressman on such a small salary?
"Instead of projecting with the troll whining, consider the following musical poetic justice as I quote: "Are you listening? Treason bells a ringing in the land of justice glistening. In the court a beautiful sight with subpoenas and impeachment tonight..Walking in a Mueller Wonderland⛄
Gone away, is the villain, the wave of justice is appealing. We face unafraid the debt he will pay, walking in a Mueller Wonderland"

Last edited:

Find a neutral news story on it and get back to me...I ain't getting paid by Putin to edjumucate your....or am I? :eusa_shifty:

In 2011, 60 Minutes aired a piece detailing Paul and Nancy Pelosi’s participation in initial public offerings while having access to insider information. One example the report goes into is the fact that Nancy and Paul profited from an initial public offering from Visa at the same time regulations on the credit card industry were being considered in Congress. In total, 60 Minutes reported that Nancy and Paul participated in at least eight IPOs.

This was not illegal because, at the time, insider trading laws did not apply to members of Congress.

Same place I was before....I said a "neutral story" not the first trash your lazy ass ran into...I was in the merchant services business in those years and everybody knew it was Pelousy who decided what the interchange would be and when Visa could go public. 60 Minutes is CBS, once a great investigative news organization, other than Walter Crankcase and the scurrilous liar Dan Rather (not). You accuse Trump of crimes nobody has charged him with....it's all part of the game.

Pelosi is the correct spelling and please provide bona fide links to "her graft and corruption" minus any FOX bullshit links ... okee dokee??? Or would you prefer a Dennis Hastert wannabe redux???
She had no integrity to leave politics after the ACA was passed. I will watch cities get nuked in her honor. All of that bullchitt as people became poorer paying those fines and increases in healthcare rates. Ph uk her!

Same place I was before....I said a "neutral story" not the first trash your lazy ass ran into...I was in the merchant services business in those years and everybody knew it was Pelousy who decided what the interchange would be and when Visa could go public. 60 Minutes is CBS, once a great investigative news organization, other than Walter Crankcase and the scurrilous liar Dan Rather (not). You accuse Trump of crimes nobody has charged him with....it's all part of the game.

So can cite what law she or her husband broke or not?

Weren't you clowns saying she couldn't win the Speakership just a few weeks ago?

Does it hurt to be so constantly wrong?

Nope. Everyone knew she could we just hoped the Dem's would retire that old retread and get a younger Dem in there as Speaker.

Nope. Everyone knew she could we just hoped the Dem's would retire that old retread and get a younger Dem in there as Speaker.

And why would you want that? Why would you care?

Are you claiming you might approve of any Dem Speaker?

Please...

Please...

I would want the best person for the job. Pelosi isn't that person. She's old and should have retired long ago.

You can't tell me the Dems don't have a younger go getter type that could be Speaker better than that old hag Pelosi.

Please.

Speaker Pelosi is far too old, the Democrats should of copied the Republicans, and chosen a baby to lead them.

Please...

I would want the best person for the job. Pelosi isn't that person. She's old and should have retired long ago.

You can't tell me the Dems don't have a younger go getter type that could be Speaker better than that old hag Pelosi.

Please.
Oh bullshit. You're a partisan Republican. Be honest for once. You would attack ANY Dem in that position

Please...

Please.
Oh bullshit. You're a partisan Republican. Be honest for once. You would attack ANY Dem in that position

Nope. I'm a registered Independent.

Both parties suck but I'd like to see the best possible people in leadership roles and that ain't Pelosi.

Forum List

Back