Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

How many of those folks do you believe were in that group in Charlottesville chanting, "Jews must go."
There were like 200 Assholes there compared to millions who weren't there but hate Jews and Israel, such as you. Note: How you not once have denounced your party's hatred and I have given you numerous examples. You have given me ONE. Note: How you, yourself have not denied it. Lastly, on this board there is a plethora of Jew haters who agree with YOU. Not many on the Right. How do you explain that?
Here's how: Leftardism is a very real mental disorder.

Last edited:
I'd like to hear Eric Holder to tell the Supreme Court why he said he was the "president's wingman" if they're going to hold the Clinton/Obama mob accountable for harassing a sitting President of the United States...
but.....but.....but..... Obama. You really need to find a new excuse for Trump...
Excuse for Trump? You're kidding, right?

U.S. creates 263,000 jobs in April as unemployment falls to 49-year low

So you still haven't gotten the word? The science is in, Leftard, and denial will do you no good:

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder you bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans you consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Yep ones that are devastating to this country.

Subjective. Define devastating and explain why.

If you are a right wing racist then times are great, we have seen in the past what happens when there are a bunch of judges sitting on the bench with the mindset of the sheetwearers.

How about a Leftist Jew hating asshole?
How did you feel about Charlottesville and all of those young right wing Republican men Marching on Friday night with torches, shouting and chanting over and over again,
"Jews, will not replace us!"?
Was that the only protest or March that day ???
Yes, and it was at night.

What do you think Trump has over Lindsey Graham, for him to change so much and become such an ass kissing wimp? Does he know Lindsey is gay or something, which in the R-party is a career killer?

You're confusing Trump with Obama. Obama was the one who spied on people.

They hate you fior being an asshole. It has nothing to do with you being a Jew.

LOL --- so they play the Jew card just for fun? Thanks, Fake Dave.

You are playing the card.

Yes, because it is real. You a Jew, Dave?

You know you are playing the victim here.

I am just telling the truth. Your party is antisemtic and racist. Define "victim". Fake Dave.
" OhhhhOhhhhOhhh emocrasts hate me Ohhhh Ohhhhhhh"
I am not a Democrat. For supposedly hasting Jews, why do they elect more than your pals the Republicans.

What do you think Trump has over Lindsey Graham, for him to change so much and become such an ass kissing wimp? Does he know Lindsey is gay or something, which in the R-party is a career killer?

Spied on people who were in contact with certain Russians that were thought dangerous enough to wire tap. I certainly hope so.

Do you think the Government is made up of Robots? Jewish people sit in the Knesset and Jewish people live in Israel. She is slamming the only mostly Jewish nation in the world and says nothing about her 40+ mostly Muslim nations, which are all humanitarian nightmares.

I can call Trump a fat assed proven fraud, liar, adulterer, and overall jackass & not hate all white people.

You are a certifiable idiot.

And? If you say I hate America but I like Americans, you look like the idiot. That is what most of these antisemites are saying. Fake Dave, you're a joke on this board. You're a nasty, fat and ugly old man. I am under your skin. And that is great!

Your false equivalency was funny. I just shared it with some co-workers. We are all laughing at your expense.

America is not our government.

They don't like the current GOVERNMENT in Israel or what they are doing.

Spied on people who were in contact with certain Russians that were thought dangerous enough to wire tap. I certainly hope so.

Uhhhhh...no.

He spied on people for political purposes. His abuse of power is WORSE THAN WATERGATE. This is why the Dems are desperate to OBSTRUCT the Barr investigations.

Report: Obama NSA Illegally Spied On Americans For Years
LOL....you wish!

Actually, the practice was legal. They were allowed to gather this information much like they did with phone communications.
They banked the data & only use it in a situation like a terror threat in which case it was faster to search their database then run around getting access to all the various communinication companies.

Old hat Info.

Uhhhhh...no.

He spied on people for political purposes. His abuse of power is WORSE THAN WATERGATE. This is why the Dems are desperate to OBSTRUCT the Barr investigations.

Bullcrap. The FBI was led to certain people in the Trump campaign. It had to do with Russia.

It would only be considered political if you admit the Russians were helping Trump./

Uhhhhh...no.

Bullcrap. The FBI was led to certain people in the Trump campaign. It had to do with Russia.

It would only be considered political if you admit the Russians were helping Trump./

Think that if it gives you comfort...but that will be short-lived.

Barr will reveal that Obama Spied On Political Opponents.

Actually, the practice was legal. They were allowed to gather this information much like they did with phone communications.
They banked the data & only use it in a situation like a terror threat in which case it was faster to search their database then run around getting access to all the various communinication companies.

Old hat Info.
That's not the case and it's clear you didn't spend a second reading the link. Thanks for making this so easy.

Uhhhhh...no.

Political opponents that were contacting the Russians.

That does not make any proposed Spying political. It makes it about our nation's security.

It is not Obama's fault that Trump loved & hired people with Russian contacts.

The FBI follow their leads where ever it takes them.

Old hat Info.
That's not the case and it's clear you didn't spend a second reading the link. Thanks for making this so easy.
I know the real facts & not some post from a right wing bullshit site.

How many of those folks do you believe were in that group in Charlottesville chanting, "Jews must go."
There were like 200 Assholes there compared to millions who weren't there but hate Jews and Israel, such as you. Note: How you not once have denounced your party's hatred and I have given you numerous examples. You have given me ONE. Note: How you, yourself have not denied it. Lastly, on this board there is a plethora of Jew haters who agree with YOU. Not many on the Right. How do you explain that?

Are you mad Trump Humper because I asked how many liberals were in that group chanting "Jews must go".

Uhhhhh...no.

The FBI spied on folks meeting with Russians.

Do you think the Government is made up of Robots? Jewish people sit in the Knesset and Jewish people live in Israel. She is slamming the only mostly Jewish nation in the world and says nothing about her 40+ mostly Muslim nations, which are all humanitarian nightmares.

I can call Trump a fat assed proven fraud, liar, adulterer, and overall jackass & not hate all white people.

You are a certifiable idiot.

And? If you say I hate America but I like Americans, you look like the idiot. That is what most of these antisemites are saying. Fake Dave, you're a joke on this board. You're a nasty, fat and ugly old man. I am under your skin. And that is great!

Your false equivalency was funny. I just shared it with some co-workers. We are all laughing at your expense.

America is not our government.

They don't like the current GOVERNMENT in Israel or what they are doing.

They say “I like Jews but I hate Zionists and Israel”. Zionists = Jews who believe Israel has the right to exist. The current Government is what the people of Israel elected via a fair election process...something no mostly Muslim nation has. You’re so freaking stupid, old fat Dave. Go and jump in a frozen lake. You antisemitic asshole.

Are you mad Trump Humper because I asked how many liberals were in that group chanting "Jews must go".
How many Trump supporters were there? You brought it up. I say They were all Liberal Omar supporters. Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back