Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

You're confusing Trump with Obama. Obama was the one who spied on people.
Spied on people who were in contact with certain Russians that were thought dangerous enough to wire tap. I certainly hope so.

Uhhhhh...no.

He spied on people for political purposes. His abuse of power is WORSE THAN WATERGATE. This is why the Dems are desperate to OBSTRUCT the Barr investigations.

Bullcrap. The FBI was led to certain people in the Trump campaign. It had to do with Russia.

It would only be considered political if you admit the Russians were helping Trump./

Think that if it gives you comfort...but that will be short-lived.

Barr will reveal that Obama Spied On Political Opponents.

The FBI spied on folks meeting with Russians.

They spied on the hiLIARy campaign?

Who knew?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
How many of those folks do you believe were in that group in Charlottesville chanting, "Jews must go."
There were like 200 Assholes there compared to millions who weren't there but hate Jews and Israel, such as you. Note: How you not once have denounced your party's hatred and I have given you numerous examples. You have given me ONE. Note: How you, yourself have not denied it. Lastly, on this board there is a plethora of Jew haters who agree with YOU. Not many on the Right. How do you explain that?
Here's how: Leftardism is a very real mental disorder.

Are you mad Trump Humper because I asked how many liberals were in that group chanting "Jews must go".
How many Trump supporters were there? You brought it up. I say They were all Liberal Omar supporters. Prove me wrong.

ALL OF THEM were Trump supporters.

How many of those folks do you believe were in that group in Charlottesville chanting, "Jews must go."
There were like 200 Assholes there compared to millions who weren't there but hate Jews and Israel, such as you. Note: How you not once have denounced your party's hatred and I have given you numerous examples. You have given me ONE. Note: How you, yourself have not denied it. Lastly, on this board there is a plethora of Jew haters who agree with YOU. Not many on the Right. How do you explain that?

Are you mad Trump Humper because I asked how many liberals were in that group chanting "Jews must go".
How many Trump supporters were there? You brought it up. I say They were all Liberal Omar supporters. Prove me wrong.

Link....

How about a Leftist Jew hating asshole?
How did you feel about Charlottesville and all of those young right wing Republican men Marching on Friday night with torches, shouting and chanting over and over again,
"Jews, will not replace us!"?
Was that the only protest or March that day ???
That night, the Nazi like young men torch March was a Friday night March. Yes, the only march that night.

The KKK is diminished and irrelevant. The Progressive Left anti Jew faction is alive and thriving.

The KKK might not walk around in sheets anywhere, but there are still many on the right who have the mindset of the sheetwearers.
Democratic leader takes heat as anti-Semitism vote roils Florida

Leftist politicians anti semites are in the open and no one says anything but they keep talking about Charlottesville. Amazing.
New York Times' Anti-Semitic Cartoon Is Shocking, but Not Surprising | National Review

They’ve been anti-Israel and anti-Jewish for years

This week, the New York Times got itself into hot water for printing a blatantly Jew-hating cartoon in its international edition. The cartoon depicted Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu as an elongated dachshund, a Star of David hanging around his neck, leading a fat, blind, yarmulke-wearing Donald Trump through the streets. The implication: The nefarious, animalistic Jew is in control of the Jew-perverted president of the United States.

The image is nothing new. In 1940, the Lustige Blatter, a weekly German humor magazine, printed an image of a tall, ugly, bearded Hasidic Jew taking a tiny Winston Churchill by the hand and leading him across the surface of the globe.

So, what would tempt the New York Times to print an illustration directly from the mind of Julius Streicher? The fact that the Times, like many of today’s mainstream media outlets, has been completely and utterly willing to cover for and, indeed, engage in anti-Semitism, so long as it is disguised as anti-Zionism. Undoubtedly, the editors at the Times believed that the cartoon was merely a criticism of Israel, not a criticism of Jews. That excuse found its logical apotheosis in a 2014 German regional-court ruling that characterized a firebombing of a synagogue as merely a protest against Israel, rather than act of anti-Semitism.

Link....

Link for what?

How did you feel about Charlottesville and all of those young right wing Republican men Marching on Friday night with torches, shouting and chanting over and over again,
"Jews, will not replace us!"?
That night, the Nazi like young men torch March was a Friday night March. Yes, the only march that night.

The KKK is diminished and irrelevant. The Progressive Left anti Jew faction is alive and thriving.

The KKK might not walk around in sheets anywhere, but there are still many on the right who have the mindset of the sheetwearers.

Leftist politicians anti semites are in the open and no one says anything but they keep talking about Charlottesville. Amazing.
New York Times' Anti-Semitic Cartoon Is Shocking, but Not Surprising | National Review

This week, the New York Times got itself into hot water for printing a blatantly Jew-hating cartoon in its international edition. The cartoon depicted Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu as an elongated dachshund, a Star of David hanging around his neck, leading a fat, blind, yarmulke-wearing Donald Trump through the streets. The implication: The nefarious, animalistic Jew is in control of the Jew-perverted president of the United States.

The image is nothing new. In 1940, the Lustige Blatter, a weekly German humor magazine, printed an image of a tall, ugly, bearded Hasidic Jew taking a tiny Winston Churchill by the hand and leading him across the surface of the globe.

So, what would tempt the New York Times to print an illustration directly from the mind of Julius Streicher? The fact that the Times, like many of today’s mainstream media outlets, has been completely and utterly willing to cover for and, indeed, engage in anti-Semitism, so long as it is disguised as anti-Zionism. Undoubtedly, the editors at the Times believed that the cartoon was merely a criticism of Israel, not a criticism of Jews. That excuse found its logical apotheosis in a 2014 German regional-court ruling that characterized a firebombing of a synagogue as merely a protest against Israel, rather than act of anti-Semitism.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
EVERYONE in Washington has known for DECADES that Graham is gay you MORON!
It's NO SECRET!
It hasn't "killed his career" you dummy!
You actually believe that Trump is 'blackmailing' Graham????????
That makes you a fucking idiot!
Trump and Graham play golf regularly. "BUT TRUMP IS A HOMOPHOBE!!!!!!!"
Go crawl under a rock!
Everyone knows? Does Graham know? Does the Republican base know? Because they would run him out of town on a rail if they knew that for sure. Republicans hate gays even more than they hate blacks and Muslims.

Democrats hate me for being a Jew. Including yourself. STFU, deantard.

There were like 200 Assholes there compared to millions who weren't there but hate Jews and Israel, such as you. Note: How you not once have denounced your party's hatred and I have given you numerous examples. You have given me ONE. Note: How you, yourself have not denied it.

Well since I am not a Democrat, they are not a party for me to denounce and you just pulled it out your ass that I hate Jewish folks.

Lastly, on this board there is a plethora of Jew haters who agree with YOU. Not many on the Right. How do you explain that?

Hate to tell you this, but history shows that conservative, right wingers have been the haters in this country.
Republicans are conservatives, so tell me, how did we hate when we elected Abraham Lincoln to free the slaves? How did we Republican conservatives hate when the emancipation took place, after 4 long years of grueling civil war in a brother against brother, son against father and father against godson? At the end of the war, black slaves were freed from the bondage of being slaves. How did we hate blacks when we gave them full citizenship privileges of voting and running for office? The DNC dressed themselves to kill their enemies including Republican conservatives. But we held on to black people being free men and women, just like us. We achieved the long-sought trial of trying to make blacks welcome, and we had to get tough with hotels and restaurants in the 20th century. As you recall, Jackie Robinson opened a lot of doors for blacks, and we were right there backing him up.

You're probably so young you don't know what Republicans went through standing up for the rights of every kindred, every tribe on this terrestrial ball. With freedom, however, comes responsibility. That has neither been easy nor immediate at times, But are we there yet? Yes, we are. The person getting the highest test score gets the job in most businesses. If there are tie scores, the person whose fingernails have no dirt under them gets the job, not because the person is of color or not. A lot of businesses know that cleanliness means a person will likely live longer, will most likely not spread germs to other employees, and takes pride in how he looks to do a job that needs a person who is concerned for others doing it.

Ain't life grand. :)

Link....

Link for what?

Link that they were all Trump supporters. Dummy

Look like Leftists to me. Likely friends of Omar and Tlaib

Yeah Sen. Mazie Hirono was the bitch that said men need to just shut up...and let us steam roll Kavanaugh to death.....she is one sick ass bitch....

She just wanted to run her mouth, and be a dismissive disrespectful asshole. She joins the ranks of hildabeast, Asshole of the Century, Omar (not the one from the Wire) and Lalapolooza, carsmella, and Maxie pad. They should all be on a special edition of Big Brother, and destroy each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you kidding?! Trump, is loved in Israel.

After six decades, Trump was the only president who had the balls to announce Jerusalem as the official capital of Israel, and Golan Heights Israeli territory, while the Democratic Party opened their arms to the worst of the worst antisemites and terrorists like the Muslim Brotherhood and Nation of Islam.

Poll finds Israelis extremely, and near uniquely, supportive of Trump, US policy

The poll of America's standing in 25 countries, published Monday, shows 82 percent of Jewish Israelis have confidence in Trump’s handling of global affairs (69% among Israelis overall) while 94% of Jewish Israelis have a favorable view of the US in general (83% overall).

Last edited:

Look like Leftists to me. Likely friends of Omar and Tlaib

"It's all about the Benjamin's baby!"

Ignorant moron also forgot that the KKK was the military wing of the Democratic Party.

Glass houses, glass houses!

Last edited:
Hirano is living proof that we might have made a mistake giving Hawaii statehood in 1958.
Hirono is mostly Japanese, isn't she?
Descendant of 'Tokyo Rose'?
I'm pretty sure she's mostly American.

Legally, but not figuratively.
There's too many of you seditionists currently out there.
Your denial of her citizenship makes me a seditionist in your mind?
Interesting.
I didn't deny her citizenship. Only her allegiance to America and our rule of law.
If she chooses to spit venomous tripe in a Congressional hearing, her allegiance to the above is highly suspect.
Interesting.

Her spewage violates the oath she took to protect and defend the US Constitution. She is a traitor and needs to be dealt with along with several others in that party.

Is that what Lindsay Graham thinks.

I think You’re a Leftist sheep.

Well I know you are a Trumper and would follow that fool right off of a cliff.

I am Logical. I will gladly compare resumes in terms of education and work. I am a son of immigrants, a Jew, a father and a husband. I think The Progessive Left like yourself are a bunch of Fascist Assholes and would say that to your ugly face. I am less Trump and more Ben Shapiro. But I bet your dumbass doesn’t even know who that is.

Ben has mental issues

Trump is the real deal and the real hero

Seditionists come in all colors and ethnicities, grasshopper.
So do racists. Hirono is a shitbag leftist and handing out the race card to her helps no one but other shtibag leftists.

^^^^^

That feeling when you look up and just about every racist on the board agrees with you politically.

Maybe some self evaluation is in order.

They'll play the race card anyways as the race card is their #1 fallback position, especially when they act un-American.

Thanks for your concern, tho'.
I just don't see why you would play their game. It only benefits them.

Yeah! Keep your racism quiet, bro! No need to be so vocal!

Do you cover up and hide science??

Is science racist ??

What happens to a nation that covers up science??

The same result as Rhodesia and South Africa

Besides, the thread is about Hirano. But what I posted about Koon, Dick(less) applies.
I also add Whitehouse to this list!
Okay. Last try: My problem isn't going after Hirono, Whitehouse, Koons, Dick-less Blumenthal and the other ghouls on Feinstein's committee. It's just you give them another excuse to attack when you break out the racist bullshit.

This is so sweet.

They'll play the race card anyways as the race card is their #1 fallback position, especially when they act un-American.

Thanks for your concern, tho'.
I just don't see why you would play their game. It only benefits them.

Yeah! Keep your racism quiet, bro! No need to be so vocal!

Do you cover up and hide science??

Is science racist ??

What happens to a nation that covers up science??

The same result as Rhodesia and South Africa

You trying to make a point, weirdo?

Forum List

Back