Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

You forgot to accuse me of being anti-semite.

No need. You just exposed yourself. FakeDave, I own you. You’re my little lapdog. Go fetch.

Only in your fantasies did I expose myself to you. Did you get off?

LMAO. You’re deflecting because you lost the debate. What a pathetic, fat and stupid old man you are.

Your debate was based on the premise that if you say anything negative about a Jewish person or the Israeli government that you were antisemite.

How stiupid,m ignorant can you get

If the negative remark is fair then of course you may make it. But when you criticize Jews and Israel and ignore that for women, Israel is the safest country in the Middle East and that includes Muslim women then you’re not being fair. You’re the ignorant one FakeDave. You should listen to Candace Owens.

More bullshit. So Israel is giood for women so we camn not criticize when they do stupid shit.

NOTICE: Before you criticize any one or any group, you must list all the good things (if any) they do.

No need. You just exposed yourself. FakeDave, I own you. You’re my little lapdog. Go fetch.

Only in your fantasies did I expose myself to you. Did you get off?

LMAO. You’re deflecting because you lost the debate. What a pathetic, fat and stupid old man you are.

Your debate was based on the premise that if you say anything negative about a Jewish person or the Israeli government that you were antisemite.

How stiupid,m ignorant can you get

If the negative remark is fair then of course you may make it. But when you criticize Jews and Israel and ignore that for women, Israel is the safest country in the Middle East and that includes Muslim women then you’re not being fair. You’re the ignorant one FakeDave. You should listen to Candace Owens.

More bullshit. So Israel is giood for women so we camn not criticize when they do stupid shit.

NOTICE: Before you criticize any one or any group, you must list all the good things (if any) they do.

Nope. I said you may but you need to put in perspective. Let me guess, FakeDave you like Omar and Tlaib. LOL

You’re such a loser and you lost the debate.

ALL OF THEM were Trump supporters.

Link....

Link for what?

Link that they were all Trump supporters. Dummy

You are a Trump Humper and you have the nerve to call someone a dummy. :abgg2q.jpg:

Another Leftist tactic. Anyone who disagrees with you is a Trump sycophant. What an asshole you are.

You are a Trump Humper and a dumb ass to boot.

You are a Trump Humper and you have the nerve to call someone a dummy. :abgg2q.jpg:

Another Leftist tactic. Anyone who disagrees with you is a Trump sycophant. What an asshole you are.

Your Leftist tactics make me laugh. I am a logical person. Happy to compare education and work resumes if you have the guts.

Look like Leftists to me. Likely friends of Omar and Tlaib

Yea they were leftist alright.

How many Democrats were at the embassy opening in Jerusalem? Zero.

Party of antisemitism
I get it. Disagreeing with Trump's stupid move means we are anti-semetic.

You actually get dumber every day.

You believe Trump knows more than every President ion the past. Trump did it to help Nitwitand yahoo get reelected.

Dumbass. Obama said we should move it there too but never did. You missed that point eh? Love how your blatant antisemitic views just came out in the open. So easy to get you rattled, you fat old Jew hating fool.
But Naruonal Security concerns stopped the move. Littledick Donnie doesn't give a shit how many might die in our embassy if it gets attacked in a rocket attack.
And the embassy was opened and jack shit happened. All the fear mongering by the Left turned out to be fake. Gee, what a surprise!

Link for what?

Your Leftist tactics make me laugh. I am a logical person. Happy to compare education and work resumes if you have the guts.

:abgg2q.jpg: Hey genius this is the internet, folks can say any damn thing. I don't need to compare myself to you to prove you are an idiot.

:abgg2q.jpg: Hey genius this is the internet, folks can say any damn thing. I don't need to compare myself to you to prove you are an idiot.

Coward

Uhhhhh...no.

He spied on people for political purposes. His abuse of power is WORSE THAN WATERGATE. This is why the Dems are desperate to OBSTRUCT the Barr investigations.

Bullcrap. The FBI was led to certain people in the Trump campaign. It had to do with Russia.

It would only be considered political if you admit the Russians were helping Trump./

Think that if it gives you comfort...but that will be short-lived.

Barr will reveal that Obama Spied On Political Opponents.

The FBI spied on folks meeting with Russians.

H

They spied on the hiLIARy campaign?

Who knew?

Hillary met with Russians as her job as SoS. In the open. Records kept.

Your fat assed orange buddy had his campaign people meeting IN SECRET with Russians while Trump lied about it.

I understand that you being such a fucking dumbass, you don't get the difference./

^^^ The butthurt must flow ^^^

Trump did not collude with Russia. But hiLIARy did try to get the Ukrainians to provide dirt on Trump - their embassy has confirmed that. Then she had GPS Fusion and Perkins Coie coordinate to get dirt on Trump via Steele...hence the infamous fake dossier (now being spun as Russian Disinformation as the Left does damage control).

And then there is how hiLIARY peddled influence as SecState so that the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate could collect $ millions from activities such as enabling Russia to acquire 25% of the U.S. Uranium supply. For starters.

Coward

Coward, talk about an ass clown. :fu:

Bullcrap. The FBI was led to certain people in the Trump campaign. It had to do with Russia.

It would only be considered political if you admit the Russians were helping Trump./

H

Who knew?

Your fat assed orange buddy had his campaign people meeting IN SECRET with Russians while Trump lied about it.

I understand that you being such a fucking dumbass, you don't get the difference./

Trump Humpers definitely know what butt hurt is.

Trump did not collude with Russia. But hiLIARy did try to get the Ukrainians to provide dirt on Trump - their embassy has confirmed that. Then she had GPS Fusion and Perkins Coie coordinate to get dirt on Trump via Steele...hence the infamous fake dossier (now being spun as Russian Disinformation as the Left does damage control).

And then there is how hiLIARY peddled influence as SecState so that the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate could collect $ millions from activities such as enabling Russia to acquire 25% of the U.S. Uranium supply. For starters.

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. Oh you forgot to mention Prres. Obama, AG Lynch, AG Holder and any other scapegoat Trump Humpers like to use.

H

Who knew?

A collection of lies from yet another uneducated Trumpette.

The Clintons take no money from their foundation.

That 25% uranium already owned by the Canadians.

Clinton hired an opposition research firm. So what

Yea they were leftist alright.

Party of antisemitism

You believe Trump knows more than every President ion the past. Trump did it to help Nitwitand yahoo get reelected.

Dumbass. Obama said we should move it there too but never did. You missed that point eh? Love how your blatant antisemitic views just came out in the open. So easy to get you rattled, you fat old Jew hating fool.
But Naruonal Security concerns stopped the move. Littledick Donnie doesn't give a shit how many might die in our embassy if it gets attacked in a rocket attack.
And the embassy was opened and jack shit happened. All the fear mongering by the Left turned out to be fake. Gee, what a surprise!

Yet. Funny chit but none of the Republican Presidents moved it eitrher.

Link for what?

Let's hear it. Tell us how smart you are.

H

Who knew?

Trump Humpers definitely know what butt hurt is.

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. Oh you forgot to mention Prres. Obama, AG Lynch, AG Holder and any other scapegoat Trump Humpers like to use.

Blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NPC Crowd Trump.jpeg

H

Who knew?

A collection of lies from yet another uneducated Trumpette.

The Clintons take no money from their foundation.

That 25% uranium already owned by the Canadians.

Clinton hired an opposition research firm. So what

You are sorely delusional and mistaken; but you do get 10 Points for Consistency!

That bitch from Hawaii is just plain rude, hateful and dumber than a bag of hammers

-Geaux

You opinion of Hirono perfectly describes the attributes of jack ass Trump = rude, hateful, dumber than a shit sandwich.

Coward

Coward, talk about an ass clown. :fu:

Call it what you will. You’re a coward and a liar.:iyfyus.jpg:

Party of antisemitism

Yet. Funny chit but none of the Republican Presidents moved it eitrher.

Bingo but said they would. This one finally did and not one Democrat went to the opening. Party of antisemitism. And the only gripe you have with Israel is the dealings with “Palestinians”, who are run by terror groups. So spare me your false logic.

Forum List

Back