Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

Link that they were all Trump supporters. Dummy

You are a Trump Humper and you have the nerve to call someone a dummy. :abgg2q.jpg:

Another Leftist tactic. Anyone who disagrees with you is a Trump sycophant. What an asshole you are.

You are a Trump Humper and a dumb ass to boot.

Your Leftist tactics make me laugh. I am a logical person. Happy to compare education and work resumes if you have the guts.

Let's hear it. Tell us how smart you are.

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU
Live in Boston and run my own business. Sucks that I don’t fit your definition of an uneducated blue collar worker from the South. Eh?

You are a Trump Humper and you have the nerve to call someone a dummy. :abgg2q.jpg:

Another Leftist tactic. Anyone who disagrees with you is a Trump sycophant. What an asshole you are.

Your Leftist tactics make me laugh. I am a logical person. Happy to compare education and work resumes if you have the guts.

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU
Live in Boston and run my own business. Sucks that I don’t fit your definition of an uneducated blue collar worker from the South. Eh?
hahahahahahaha

I am 8 feet tall with 8 PhDs from Princeton.

The FBI spied on folks meeting with Russians.

H

They spied on the hiLIARy campaign?

Who knew?

Hillary met with Russians as her job as SoS. In the open. Records kept.

Your fat assed orange buddy had his campaign people meeting IN SECRET with Russians while Trump lied about it.

I understand that you being such a fucking dumbass, you don't get the difference./

^^^ The butthurt must flow ^^^

Trump did not collude with Russia. But hiLIARy did try to get the Ukrainians to provide dirt on Trump - their embassy has confirmed that. Then she had GPS Fusion and Perkins Coie coordinate to get dirt on Trump via Steele...hence the infamous fake dossier (now being spun as Russian Disinformation as the Left does damage control).

And then there is how hiLIARY peddled influence as SecState so that the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate could collect $ millions from activities such as enabling Russia to acquire 25% of the U.S. Uranium supply. For starters.
A collection of lies from yet another uneducated Trumpette.

The Clintons take no money from their foundation.

That 25% uranium already owned by the Canadians.

Clinton hired an opposition research firm. So what

You are sorely delusional and mistaken; but you do get 10 Points for Consistency!
Everything in that post is the fucking truth. When will you assfucks quit lying?

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU
hahahahahahaha

I am 8 feet tall with 8 PhDs from Princeton.

You’re impressed with an MBA from Northeastern? LOL

Dumbass. Maybe 8 feet wide?

H

They spied on the hiLIARy campaign?

Who knew?

Your fat assed orange buddy had his campaign people meeting IN SECRET with Russians while Trump lied about it.

I understand that you being such a fucking dumbass, you don't get the difference./

Trump did not collude with Russia. But hiLIARy did try to get the Ukrainians to provide dirt on Trump - their embassy has confirmed that. Then she had GPS Fusion and Perkins Coie coordinate to get dirt on Trump via Steele...hence the infamous fake dossier (now being spun as Russian Disinformation as the Left does damage control).

And then there is how hiLIARY peddled influence as SecState so that the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate could collect $ millions from activities such as enabling Russia to acquire 25% of the U.S. Uranium supply. For starters.

You are sorely delusional and mistaken; but you do get 10 Points for Consistency!
Everything in that post is the fucking truth. When will you assfucks quit lying?

You first, bub.

Hilarious!
She tells the truth and barr lies so Graham says she’s the bad one.

D5fXLIPXoAEjhDn

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

The Clintons live high on the hog via their Foundation funding (lavish travel, etc.)

That a Canadian company owned the Uranium rights is irrelevant. The sale required CFIUS approval in order for Russia to get the Uranium. Hillary was one of the people who approved the sale under CFIUS. The Russians bought her vote via the money flowing to the Clinton Foundation via various parties to the transaction (and Bill's insane speaking fees).

Clinton laundered money through Perkins Coie to hide the GPS Fusion foreign collusion.

:abgg2q.jpg: Hey genius this is the internet, folks can say any damn thing. I don't need to compare myself to you to prove you are an idiot.

Coward

Coward, talk about an ass clown. :fu:

Call it what you will. You’re a coward and a liar.:iyfyus.jpg:

Now this is funny, this cocksucker wants to compare education and work history on an anonymous forum. Give us your education and work history fool.

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU

Last I checked Duke is in the South and here is a newflash for you troop, EVERYBODY in the South is not a blue collar worker.

How many Democrats were at the embassy opening in Jerusalem? Zero.

Party of antisemitism
I get it. Disagreeing with Trump's stupid move means we are anti-semetic.

You actually get dumber every day.

You believe Trump knows more than every President ion the past. Trump did it to help Nitwitand yahoo get reelected.

Dumbass. Obama said we should move it there too but never did. You missed that point eh? Love how your blatant antisemitic views just came out in the open. So easy to get you rattled, you fat old Jew hating fool.
But Naruonal Security concerns stopped the move. Littledick Donnie doesn't give a shit how many might die in our embassy if it gets attacked in a rocket attack.
And the embassy was opened and jack shit happened. All the fear mongering by the Left turned out to be fake. Gee, what a surprise!

Yet. Funny chit but none of the Republican Presidents moved it eitrher.
Exactly what I said, dufus. No president, republican or democrat had enough balls to do what's right, recognize Jerusalem as capital and move the US embassy to Jerusalem. Which is what Trump did.

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU

Last I checked Duke is in the South and here is a newflash for you troop, EVERYBODY in the South is not a blue collar worker.
More Leftard lunacy, ignorance and intolerance. You do know that there are KKK and white supremacists in the Midwest and they exist even in Blue states like CA and NY?

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU

Duke is one of the top ten universities in this country, dufus!

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU

More Leftard lunacy, ignorance and intolerance. You do know that there are KKK and white supremacists in the Midwest and they exist even in Blue states like CA and NY?

No shit, you have to be the smartest man in America. We were talking about the South, dumb ass not the Midwest, CA or NY.

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU

Duke is one of the top ten universities in this country, dufus!

It's also in the South Shit for Brains. :fu:

D5mWGBNWAAEVGrF.jpg

It's not hypocrisy. It has another name.

This is what you call "white privilege".

:abgg2q.jpg: Hey genius this is the internet, folks can say any damn thing. I don't need to compare myself to you to prove you are an idiot.

Coward

Coward, talk about an ass clown. :fu:

Call it what you will. You’re a coward and a liar.:iyfyus.jpg:

Now this is funny, this cocksucker wants to compare education and work history on an anonymous forum. Give us your education and work history fool.

Now you want to know it? By the way stop projecting. I like Women. You like cock eh? You’re a coward. I laugh At your expense.

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU

Well done! Oh I know but your kind is offended by the General Lee so spare me the diatribe. You’re a coward.

Forum List

Back