Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

The Clintons live high on the hog via their Foundation funding (lavish travel, etc.)

That a Canadian company owned the Uranium rights is irrelevant. The sale required CFIUS approval in order for Russia to get the Uranium. Hillary was one of the people who approved the sale under CFIUS. The Russians bought her vote via the money flowing to the Clinton Foundation via various parties to the transaction (and Bill's insane speaking fees).

Clinton laundered money through Perkins Coie to hide the GPS Fusion foreign collusion.

The Clinons take no money from their foundation.

So why is it OK for the evil Canadians to own our uranium?

How much did the Russians pay for the other 8 votes?

The bulk of the money donated at that time was from a man who had sold his uranium interests years prior.

You're completely duped. Try reading this and get back to us:

Clinton Cash Book - The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich
Clinton Cash? A bullshit book written to dupe right wingers.

How about instead yui read the fucking news & learn how Trump is using his position to personally profit.

I see that your programming to reject reality is completely fused in place.

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

The Clintons live high on the hog via their Foundation funding (lavish travel, etc.)

That a Canadian company owned the Uranium rights is irrelevant. The sale required CFIUS approval in order for Russia to get the Uranium. Hillary was one of the people who approved the sale under CFIUS. The Russians bought her vote via the money flowing to the Clinton Foundation via various parties to the transaction (and Bill's insane speaking fees).

Clinton laundered money through Perkins Coie to hide the GPS Fusion foreign collusion.

The bulk of the money donated at that time was from a man who had sold his uranium interests years prior.
Gee, I wonder why the Clinton Foundation got 180 billion wired to them right before Russia was awarded a big chunk of our Uranium. Collusion, anyone?
Why? Why is because you bare a fucking moron. Russia did not wire 180 billion (funny how that number keeps growing.

The bulk of it was donated not by a Russia but a man who had sold out his uranium investments years prior.

This is how fucking stupid you are.

1) It was then Canadian owned uranium.
2) The State Depyt was one of 9 commenting so who bribed the other 8?
3)_ The Uranium is still here (in the ground) & can't be exported without approval.

CFIUS - have you heard of it? Even if the uranium was owned by a Canadian company, they could not sell it to Russia without the U.S. federal government's approval. hiLIARY was one of the people who had CFIUS approval power.

Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States - Wikipedia

Are you forgetting that the fake news media kept telling us on a 24/7 basis that Trump colluded with Russia?
Actually, they reported on the investigation. They reported the fact that Russia did help Trump. Several members of Trump's campaign had contact with the Russians & trump lied bout it. Why?
Reported? You mean the media lied to us.

Two years, $35 million, 19 prosecuting attorneys, 40 FBI investigators and dozens of contributors, thousands of subpoenas & interviews, and a mountain of documents and the best Mueller could come up with was "this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime?"

Really? Was the Muel Team in on some cover-up?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Clinton Cash? A bullshit book written to dupe right wingers. How about instead yui read the fucking news & learn how Trump is using his position to personally profit.
I caught a bit of "Mourning" Joe today. His economic analyst could not bring himself to lie about our economy. Poor Joe did his best to spin it into bad news. Mika just cried in her green (with envy) tea.

Last I checked Duke is in the South and here is a newflash for you troop, EVERYBODY in the South is not a blue collar worker.

Well done! Oh I know but your kind is offended by the General Lee so spare me the diatribe. You’re a coward.

…...and I guess that makes you a internet tough guy. Smfh.

3qjvic.jpg

That is the only platform we may communicate on. You’re the one with ad Hominems that you steal from Chris Jericho. You need a life and you’re still a coward.

Whatever you say internet tough guy.

Dude. You’re a coward. It’s OK.

Whatever you say internet tough guy.

Are you forgetting that the fake news media kept telling us on a 24/7 basis that Trump colluded with Russia?
Actually, they reported on the investigation. They reported the fact that Russia did help Trump. Several members of Trump's campaign had contact with the Russians & trump lied bout it. Why?

Two years, $35 million, 19 prosecuting attorneys, 40 FBI investigators and dozens of contributors, thousands of subpoenas & interviews, and a mountain of documents and the best Mueller could come up with was "this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime?"

No, they dud not lie.

They never reported the investigation. How the fuck was that a lie.

Trump's attorney said collusion was not a crime. Trump's AG said you can't indict a sitting President.

So how the fuck would Mueller indict Trump for collusion anyhow?

Clinton Cash? A bullshit book written to dupe right wingers. How about instead yui read the fucking news & learn how Trump is using his position to personally profit.
I caught a bit of "Mourning" Joe today. His economic analyst could not bring himself to lie about our economy. Poor Joe did his best to spin it into bad news. Mika just cried in her green (with envy) tea.
You keep dancing around the fire while ignoring the underlying dangers.

Good things happen when you borrow 1.5 trillion to pump up the erconomy.....at least until the debt piles up.

How good can the economy be if our deficits are growing?

Prove my post wrong.

Gee, I wonder why the Clinton Foundation got 180 billion wired to them right before Russia was awarded a big chunk of our Uranium. Collusion, anyone?
Why? Why is because you bare a fucking moron. Russia did not wire 180 billion (funny how that number keeps growing.

The bulk of it was donated not by a Russia but a man who had sold out his uranium investments years prior.

3)_ The Uranium is still here (in the ground) & can't be exported without approval.

CFIUS - have you heard of it? Even if the uranium was owned by a Canadian company, they could not sell it to Russia without the U.S. federal government's approval. hiLIARY was one of the people who had CFIUS approval power.

Have you heard that Uranium One was a CANADIAN Company ? So it was OK for the Canadians to own it? Trump called Canada a national threat!

Have you heard that the CHIUS has NINE members. What kind of moron would bribe just one when the other 8 were yes votes?

This is why you Assucks claiming Hillary sold Uranium to the Russians is 100% total bullshit. BULLSHIT>

Now pound that trough your fat ignorant brian. Jesus!

That sane CFIUS would need to approve the shipment of any of our uranium to Russia or anywhere outside the US>

Prove my post wrong.

Clinton Cash Book - The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich

How about instead yui read the fucking news & learn how Trump is using his position to personally profit.

This from a feeble minded, uneducated Trumpette.

No, they dud not lie.

Trump's attorney said collusion was not a crime. Trump's AG said you can't indict a sitting President.

So from one side of your always hysterical mouth it's "Actually, they reported on the investigation" (bold, above) and from the other side it's "They never reported the investigation" (bold, above).

Is it something you are smoking or just leftardedness?

The Left is having an utter mental and emotional collapse.

Have you heard that Uranium One was a CANADIAN Company ? So it was OK for the Canadians to own it? Trump called Canada a national threat!

Have you heard that the CHIUS has NINE members. What kind of moron would bribe just one when the other 8 were yes votes?

This is why you Assucks claiming Hillary sold Uranium to the Russians is 100% total bullshit. BULLSHIT>

That sane CFIUS would need to approve the shipment of any of our uranium to Russia or anywhere outside the US>

It was not okay for the Canadian company to sell to Russia without U.S. approval under CFIUS.

This from a feeble minded, uneducated Trumpette.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal, Uncurable but fortunately Non-Contagious Projection ^^^

It was not okay for the Canadian company to sell to Russia without U.S. approval under CFIUS.
So it is OK for Canada to have it? So Clinton sold Canada's uranium? That is your new story?

No, they dud not lie.

So from one side of your always hysterical mouth it's "Actually, they reported on the investigation" (bold, above) and from the other side it's "They never reported the investigation" (bold, above).

"They never reported the investigation" was me referring your comment that my previous post was a lie.

No, they dud not lie.

"They never reported the investigation" was me referring your comment that my previous post was a lie.
More of your reality-disconnected drivel. I didn't say you lied ... I said the media lied.

Again, is it something you are smoking or just typical leftardedness?

Last edited:

So it is OK for Canada to have it? So Clinton sold Canada's uranium? That is your new story?

Learn something about business and regulations, and then get back to us.

I find it funny that this ignorant, undereducated moron who doesn't even know that Uranium One is a Russian State owned company goes around calling others "uneducated".

Uranium One - Wikipedia

Uranium One Inc. (former names: Southern Cross Resources Inc. and sxr Uranium One Inc.) is a Canadian uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.[3] Since 2013 it is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Russian state-owned nuclear corporation Rosatom.[4]

Good Ole Gutless Graham forgot all about his words from when he was in the House of Rep.

Graham, then a House of Representatives member, argued that a president can be removed “if this body [Congress] determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role . . . because impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

Funny how his opinion has changed.

Good Ole Gutless Graham forgot all about his words from when he was in the House of Rep.

Graham, then a House of Representatives member, argued that a president can be removed “if this body [Congress] determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role . . . because impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

Funny how his opinion has changed.
And I'm guessing that you've never been wrong about anything in your political life ??? Sounds like you are the perfect person in your own political mind, but for political purposes all others must be branded as unforgiven if mistakes are made eh ?? At least he has the guts to face up to his mistakes when he makes them, and then corrects them for the love of his country.

Who in politics hasn't made mistakes along the political road to power or while holding power ?

Forum List

Back