Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

You are a Trump Humper and a dumb ass to boot.

Your Leftist tactics make me laugh. I am a logical person. Happy to compare education and work resumes if you have the guts.

Let's hear it. Tell us how smart you are.

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU
Live in Boston and run my own business. Sucks that I don’t fit your definition of an uneducated blue collar worker from the South. Eh?

Last I checked Duke is in the South and here is a newflash for you troop, EVERYBODY in the South is not a blue collar worker.
Duke is one of the top ten universities in this country, dufus!

Yes. Our hoops team is decent too...

Your Leftist tactics make me laugh. I am a logical person. Happy to compare education and work resumes if you have the guts.

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU
Live in Boston and run my own business. Sucks that I don’t fit your definition of an uneducated blue collar worker from the South. Eh?

Last I checked Duke is in the South and here is a newflash for you troop, EVERYBODY in the South is not a blue collar worker.
Duke is one of the top ten universities in this country, dufus!

It's also in the South Shit for Brains. :fu:

Except I am not from the South.

A collection of lies from yet another uneducated Trumpette.

The Clintons take no money from their foundation.

That 25% uranium already owned by the Canadians.

Clinton hired an opposition research firm. So what

You are sorely delusional and mistaken; but you do get 10 Points for Consistency!
Everything in that post is the fucking truth. When will you assfucks quit lying?

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

The Clintons live high on the hog via their Foundation funding (lavish travel, etc.)

That a Canadian company owned the Uranium rights is irrelevant. The sale required CFIUS approval in order for Russia to get the Uranium. Hillary was one of the people who approved the sale under CFIUS. The Russians bought her vote via the money flowing to the Clinton Foundation via various parties to the transaction (and Bill's insane speaking fees).

Clinton laundered money through Perkins Coie to hide the GPS Fusion foreign collusion.

The Clinons take no money from their foundation.

So why is it OK for the evil Canadians to own our uranium?

How much did the Russians pay for the other 8 votes?

The bulk of the money donated at that time was from a man who had sold his uranium interests years prior.

D5mWGBNWAAEVGrF.jpg

It's not hypocrisy. It has another name.

This is what you call "white privilege".

What do you think Trump has over Lindsey Graham, for him to change so much and become such an ass kissing wimp? Does he know Lindsey is gay or something, which in the R-party is a career killer?

No, did you forget that Democrat claim that Trump is mentally incompetent? How is it possible for him to have anything over anyone?

You are sorely delusional and mistaken; but you do get 10 Points for Consistency!
Everything in that post is the fucking truth. When will you assfucks quit lying?

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

The Clintons live high on the hog via their Foundation funding (lavish travel, etc.)

That a Canadian company owned the Uranium rights is irrelevant. The sale required CFIUS approval in order for Russia to get the Uranium. Hillary was one of the people who approved the sale under CFIUS. The Russians bought her vote via the money flowing to the Clinton Foundation via various parties to the transaction (and Bill's insane speaking fees).

Clinton laundered money through Perkins Coie to hide the GPS Fusion foreign collusion.

The bulk of the money donated at that time was from a man who had sold his uranium interests years prior.

You're completely duped. Try reading this and get back to us:

Clinton Cash Book - The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich

:abgg2q.jpg: Hey genius this is the internet, folks can say any damn thing. I don't need to compare myself to you to prove you are an idiot.

Coward

Coward, talk about an ass clown. :fu:

Call it what you will. You’re a coward and a liar.:iyfyus.jpg:

Now this is funny, this cocksucker wants to compare education and work history on an anonymous forum. Give us your education and work history fool.

Now you want to know it? By the way stop projecting. I like Women. You like cock eh? You’re a coward. I laugh At your expense.

Grow up ass clown.

You are a Trump Humper and a dumb ass to boot.

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU

Well done! Oh I know but your kind is offended by the General Lee so spare me the diatribe. You’re a coward.

…...and I guess that makes you a internet tough guy. Smfh.

3qjvic.jpg

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU

Well done! Oh I know but your kind is offended by the General Lee so spare me the diatribe. You’re a coward.

3qjvic.jpg

That is the only platform we may communicate on. You’re the one with ad Hominems that you steal from Chris Jericho. You need a life and you’re still a coward.

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

Clinton Cash Book - The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich
Clinton Cash? A bullshit book written to dupe right wingers.

How about instead yui read the fucking news & learn how Trump is using his position to personally profit.

D5mWGBNWAAEVGrF.jpg

Meh...we had Hillary Clinton under investigation, and we saw how that thug Obama and his minions gave her and Democrat operatives passes for things that Trump associates would have gotten life in prison.

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

Gee, I wonder why the Clinton Foundation got 180 billion wired to them right before Russia was awarded a big chunk of our Uranium. Collusion, anyone?

D5mWGBNWAAEVGrF.jpg

Meh...we had Hillary Clinton under investigation, and we saw how that thug Obama and his minions gave her and Democrat operatives passes for things that Trump associates would have gotten life in prison.
I have news, buttbreath, Republican committees investigated & found nothing.

Unlike Littledick Donnie, Hillary went & testified. Testified for 9 hours.

But nooooooooo, Trump won't let anyone testify.

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

How about instead yui read the fucking news & learn how Trump is using his position to personally profit.

Are you forgetting that the fake news media kept telling us on a 24/7 basis that Trump colluded with Russia?

D5mWGBNWAAEVGrF.jpg

I have news, buttbreath, Republican committees investigated & found nothing.

Unlike Littledick Donnie, Hillary went & testified. Testified for 9 hours.

But nooooooooo, Trump won't let anyone testify.
It was Obama's justice dept Lynch and Co. That were in control of the investigation. Remember that Lynch met with Bill Clinton discussing strategy on a plane for 45 minutes. That's like Mueller or Barr meeting with Melania or Trump Jr. on a plane during the investigation, idiot.

I wonder what would happen to Trump or any of his associates caught having a secret server at their home, sending and receiving top secret emails, lying about it, and the. smashing 18 mobile devices and destroying over 30,000 emails under govt subpoena?

You first, bub.
Prove my post wrong.

Gee, I wonder why the Clinton Foundation got 180 billion wired to them right before Russia was awarded a big chunk of our Uranium. Collusion, anyone?
Why? Why is because you bare a fucking moron. Russia did not wire 180 billion (funny how that number keeps growing.

The bulk of it was donated not by a Russia but a man who had sold out his uranium investments years prior.

This is how fucking stupid you are.

1) It was then Canadian owned uranium.
2) The State Depyt was one of 9 commenting so who bribed the other 8?
3)_ The Uranium is still here (in the ground) & can't be exported without approval.

Prove my post wrong.

Are you forgetting that the fake news media kept telling us on a 24/7 basis that Trump colluded with Russia?
Actually, they reported on the investigation. They reported the fact that Russia did help Trump.

Several members of Trump's campaign had contact with the Russians & trump lied bout it. Why?

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU

3qjvic.jpg

That is the only platform we may communicate on. You’re the one with ad Hominems that you steal from Chris Jericho. You need a life and you’re still a coward.

Whatever you say internet tough guy.

Undergrad - Duke
MBA - NU

3qjvic.jpg

Whatever you say internet tough guy.

Dude. You’re a coward. It’s OK.

Forum List

Back