Grammys starting; So what will race agitators bitch about afterwards?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The Grammys are starting right now. Taylor Swift is rocking it in the opening. Her album "1989" apparently is a global chart topper. Not sure...not my style but she certainly is talented.

Adele and Lady Gaga should clean house with most major awards in my opinion.

So....tomorrow....what will the racial agitators be bitching about???

The Grammys are starting right now. Taylor Swift is rocking it in the opening. Her album "1989" apparently is a global chart topper. Not sure...not my style but she certainly is talented.

I am guessing that tomorrow you will be complaining about too many black people got awards.

Just a guess.

First 5 minutes is all showing women, blacks, a queen and Stephen Colbert.

LL is a good host though

Very 1st award was a hip hop award to a black guy. Had to do that immediately

Oh man. I bet you popped a nerve at that one. Wait until they get to R&B; you'll probably be in the fetal position under a table by then.

Not at all. I'm sure the guy deserved it. Just an observation of how hard they're trying to check off all the boxes on the diversity checklist very early in the show.

It's actually amusing watching liberals squirm trying to fit their actions into the same social justice and diversity mandates they helped create.

Just saw some of the 'outfits' being worn by attendees.

Looks like more than a few were confused about the dress code,

Dencia?

tumblr_inline_o2m54sfyno1tadxhr_1280.jpg

Oh man. I bet you popped a nerve at that one. Wait until they get to R&B; you'll probably be in the fetal position under a table by then.

Not at all. I'm sure the guy deserved it. Just an observation of how hard they're trying to check off all the boxes on the diversity checklist very early in the show.

It's actually amusing watching liberals squirm trying to fit their actions into the same social justice and diversity mandates they helped create.
Thank goodness I don't live in your fantasy world

Yeah. In my world race is irrelevant.

Even though you obsess over it. Okay.

Its 90% satire. Making a mockery of the racial climate in America it's silly and ridiculous most times. And flat out pathetic other times. So...I mock it and make fun of it.

Bucs, who do you think you're kidding, other than yourself? You're pretty much, "bucs the blatant bigot".

Bucs, who do you think you're kidding, other than yourself? You're pretty much, "bucs the blatant bigot".

Honestly...if lefties don't "get it" I don't give a fuck. It's for my amusement. Race means absolutely nothing to me. And mocking that shit and pointing out hypocrisy is fun. Even if it requires coming across as a bigot...because I don't care. It doesn't matter.

Its 90% satire. Making a mockery of the racial climate in America it's silly and ridiculous most times. And flat out pathetic other times. So...I mock it and make fun of it.
Oh wow haha, a black person won a grammy! Oh my, what quaint little gimmicks these liberals enjoy! What a wonderful satirist I am!

Has Lady Gaga introduced the Anti-Christ yet? That's suppose to happen during the Grammys.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back