Grandfather Dies From Shower Burns

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So why is the lodge that he was staying at being blamed? I mean, I didn't realize that a shower could get that hot, but I always check the water temperature before I run my shower.

Why didn't he just check it first? Also, for the record, I find it rather creepy that the woman is standing in the exact shower that killed him.

1726677464471.png

So why is the lodge that he was staying at being blamed? I mean, I didn't realize that a shower could get that hot, but I always check the water temperature before I run my shower.

Why didn't he just check it first? Also, for the record, I find it rather creepy that the woman is standing in the exact shower that killed him.

You’ve never been taking a shower when the water suddenly gets way hotter for no apparent reason?

I don’t know enough details, but if the water in their showers really can get hot enough to kill someone, the lodge may indeed bear some blame

You’ve never been taking a shower when the water suddenly gets way hotter for no apparent reason?

I don’t know enough details, but if the water in their showers really can get hot enough to kill someone, the lodge may indeed bear some blame

Good point, but that hot?

Well there's the proof... Americans are getting dumber....
Amen, and the people in charge of that Econo Lodge are definitely proof. The reporter lady was in the same room as the guy it was said, and the water apparently was no different compared to how it was when he was there. In other words, nothing was ever once done about the problem.

God bless you and the man's family and the reporter lady always!!!

Holly

P.S. I used to live in Lakeside Park, KY which is just outside the city where that Econo Lodge is.

Amen, and the people in charge of that Econo Lodge are definitely proof. The reporter lady was in the same room as the guy it was said, and the water apparently was no different compared to how it was when he was there. In other words, nothing was ever once done about the problem.

God bless you and the man's family and the reporter lady always!!!

Holly

P.S. I used to live in Lakeside Park, KY which is just outside the city where that Econo Lodge is.
I always test the temperature before I climb into my shower... and if it turns hot suddenly I step out of the way or turn the spigot away from me... I don't fall down and scream for help as I'm being scalded to death...
Hotel water is always hotter than your home because the water has further to travel to get to your room... so they crank up the water heaters....
Sounds like the fault in this case lies at about 50/50 at best....

^^^ I don't know if I would go that far. What is shown on Inside Edition in my opinion is more believable compared to anything that is printed in those magazines.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I always test the temperature before I climb into my shower... and if it turns hot suddenly I step out of the way or turn the spigot away from me... I don't fall down and scream for help as I'm being scalded to death...
Hotel water is always hotter than your home because the water has further to travel to get to your room... so they crank up the water heaters....
Sounds like the fault in this case lies at about 50/50 at best....
That's nice. It is pretty nice to retain a healthy body and not be subject to extreme mobility issues.

My grandfather would not have stepped out of the way of the scalding shower, he was not capable considering he was not very mobile. And he should not have to take measures to use a shower as it is expected one does not spew out water so hot it can cause death. I guess that makes it his fault even though water temperature in any business at any fixture is regulated. It is not 50/50, it is 100 percent on the hotel.

How fucking asinine.

That's nice. It is pretty nice to retain a healthy body and not be subject to extreme mobility issues.

My grandfather would not have stepped out of the way of the scalding shower, he was not capable considering he was not very mobile. And he should not have to take measures to use a shower as it is expected one does not spew out water so hot it can cause death. I guess that makes it his fault even though water temperature in any business at any fixture is regulated. It is not 50/50, it is 100 percent on the hotel.

How fucking asinine.
Did this guy have mobility issues?... and maybe your loved one should take baths instead... he could fall and hit his head with the perfect water temperature... if its as you describe it to be I'd say its asinine to let him shower rather than take a bath...

Forum List

Back