Granholm defends Inflation Reduction Act's climate provisions as reports indicate behind the scenes Biden officials worrying gas prices will go up

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Inflation Reduction Act is the biggest step forward on climate in world history. period. full stop. end of discussion

Of course gas prices will go up...every price will go up!

When you raise taxes on corporations they have no choice but to pass the cost on to you and me.

When you vote for somebody who says "TAX CORPORATIONS" you are voting for a bigger tax on yourself.

I went to the grocery store this morning and I swear "sale" prices were double the normal pricing of last year.....I breezed by the meat isle and they are slicing pork chops so thin now you can see through them. Minute steaks must take 30 seconds now. ;)

Jokes aside I don't see how folks are feeding their family unless they are on the EBT.

I quit buying meat at grocery stores and use a local butcher.....Sure, you pay out the ass but at least you get a decent sized and quality cut for your money.

The Inflation Reduction Act is the biggest step forward on climate in world history. period. full stop. end of discussion

She's out of touch. You can't use a tax credit to buy an expensive electric car if you are spending all the money you make on food and necessities.

Forum List

Back