Granny and Hitler Jr....let the debates began!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
57e981031b00003007ef255e.jpeg

1 million voters are gonna be watchin this shit fest....one can only pray and hope, it provides enough entertainment to keep em posted....I for one, must stick with my reality tv menu and switch back and forth.....

1 million voters are gonna be watchin this shit fest....one can only pray and hope, it provides enough entertainment to keep em posted....I for one, must stick with my reality tv menu and switch back and forth.....
ok that explains why you are like you are.....you watch reality TV.....should have known....

While its sad these are the 2 nominees what will be even sadder is if Drumpf wins the debate. If it goes like most debates then we can only assume its politricks season again. Hilary should be able to pin Drumpf down on some critical issues. Me I'll be watching football.

What possible reason would you have for calling Trump 'granny'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back