Grapevine: Judge Jeannine Pirro will be back on Saturday

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Sean Hannity Says Jeanine Pirro’s “Justice With Judge Jeanine” Is Back On Saturday

Apparently, negotiations have brought back Jeannine Pirro.

I'm glad Fox News saw the light about the truth should be allowed due to the Second Amendment.

I personally hope Judge Jeannine concentrates on who brought the false charges on President Trump.

I think they better flee somewhere safe because Jeannine Pirro will come forth with the truth on 'em:D!

Sean Hannity Says Jeanine Pirro’s “Justice With Judge Jeanine” Is Back On Saturday

I'm glad Fox News saw the light about the truth should be allowed due to the Second Amendment.

I personally hope Judge Jeannine concentrates on who brought the false charges on President Trump.

I think they better flee somewhere safe because Jeannine Pirro will come forth with the truth on 'em:D!

They made her sit in the penalty box for awhile. Certainly the outrage against her was fierce. With Fox hiring Donna Brazille, firing her would seem dangerous.

As it were, I read what she said and I don't agree with that kind of generalization. If people want to wear religious attire, that's their choice. It's very assumptive to state it's just due to some male dominated culture, even if there might be some truth to it.

Some people have crosses around their necks or dress conservatively,etc. That is a choice to their own faith, it's their own submissiveness, none of my business as long as they aren't forcing it down my throat.

She'd be better off at NewsMax or OAN.
You think? Fox has a larger audience, and she's already trained. Plus she's smart enough to know the truth and give it to the people of the United States who've heard nothing but lie after liberal lie throughout the DNC LieGate. I look forward to how she deals with the Hubris branch of the DNC War Room. They declared war on President Donald Trump, but the truth determined he did not fulfill their stupid false witness allegations. And I hope the instigators who are responsible for suggesting to her minions will send the liar to jail. And her minions also..

Last edited:
You think? Fox has a larger audience, and she's already trained. Plus she's smart enough to know the truth and give it to the people of the United States who've heard nothing but Libera lie after liberal lie throughout the DNC LieGate. I look forward to how she deals with the Hubris branch of the DNC War Room. They declared war on President Donald Trump, but the truth determined he did not fulfill their stupid false witness allegations. And I hope the instigators who are responsible for suggesting to her minions will send the liar to jail. And her minions also..
Is that you Crossed-eyed?

I’d bang her.

#metoo
You seem like the type that likes crazy cross-eyed old hags.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Seems to me Judge Pirro is a rather classy lassy, sir.

80-ce6d4739c7b0aa5899a52f9b0100b677_9a1e658caa8401ce5cda2c95194eeb15adfeb449.jpg

Not a big fan, but she got totally greased by the scumbuckets at CAIR for telling the truth about Omar.
The first post I read about CAIR after her show was removed, someone said CAIR was all about getting the people in the Middle East (Jews and Arabs) to share. Unfortunately, when I researched this, the only thing that I could find out about CAIR was that it was an American-Islamic group, demanding Pirro and Carlson's dismissal from Fox News. The websites I saw had nothing to say about reconciliation of Islam with Israel. Nothing.

You think? Fox has a larger audience, and she's already trained. Plus she's smart enough to know the truth and give it to the people of the United States who've heard nothing but Libera lie after liberal lie throughout the DNC LieGate. I look forward to how she deals with the Hubris branch of the DNC War Room. They declared war on President Donald Trump, but the truth determined he did not fulfill their stupid false witness allegations. And I hope the instigators who are responsible for suggesting to her minions will send the liar to jail. And her minions also..
Is that you Crossed-eyed?
I'll take that as a compliment coming in the full pathos of a TDS sufferer. :thanks:

How about we keep this thread about welcoming a very talented judge, who won a Daytime Emmy for Judge Pirro in 2010, back to her show? She was always one to say the truth and insist that others do likewise.

Why do you hate someone who tells the truth?

“Jeannine Pirro will be back on Saturday”

Spreading more rightwing lies, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.

“Jeannine Pirro will be back on Saturday”

Spreading more rightwing lies, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
More rightwing lies? Aren't you projecting just a little bit considering the Democrats you support have been lying they butts off for two years of false witness that somehow President Trump was a Russian Spy. Porjection is a very sick method of trying to push off your sins onto someone else's burthen. And Projection got very bad reviews in my communications class at university in the early 80s. It apparently is a form of communication used quite frequently by criminals, and reflects guilt on the part of the person trying to frame somebody else falsely for what they do themselves or would like to do. :pout:

I'm not buying into your little funny farm rant. :blahblah:

Forum List

Back