Gratitude In Short Supply....

....among Democrats.

1. “Italy's healthcare system is in a state of almost total collapse. As of today, 31,506 people in Italy have been infected with the coronavirus; of which 2,503 people have died. The Italian government was hoping for help from the European Union, but neither the other member states nor the European Union itself has given any at all.... “Coronavirus Comes for Europe

2. The reason our nation is not in that position is the current President.
Seizing the time when we became aware of the coronavirus, Trump rapidly saved America from becoming Italy.

"As Azar explained when he announced the travel restrictions on Jan. 31, the policy prohibits non-U.S. citizens, other than the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents, who have traveled to China within the last two weeks from entering the U.S.

...his decision on Jan. 31 to impose travel restrictions related to the novel coronavirus epidemic.

Trump has repeatedly said that his decision to impose the travel restrictions on Jan. 31 was made despite objections from most of the experts on containing the spread of infectious disease.

“But we closed those borders very early, against the advice of a lot of professionals, and we turned out to be right. I took a lot of heat for that,” Trump said on March 4. The Facts on Trump's Travel Restrictions

3. Listening to a sports station last night, I heard this from Obama's Surgeon General:
[Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. [Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. : Coronavirus

4. Speaking about the
clip_image001.png
another ingrate, Obama.....took him 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans to act.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

What a difference between this competent, America-loving executive and Obama.

Where's the gratitude, Democrats???
Trump would not have had to do anything if he had not done away with the office of contagious diseases. But then tRump is no smart idiot either.

Watch this, dunce:

"Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump ‘Disbanded’ Pandemic Office"
Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump 'Disbanded' Pandemic Office - Washington Free Beacon

Do you have a ring through your nose so they can lead you around, or do they turn you off and on with a garage door remote?????

Let's check the tape.....yep. Next lie by the alt-right media??
Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

No wonder you're an imbecile....you actually put credence in Snopes....
"Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

…the site has tried to pose as a political fact-checker. But Snopes’ “fact-checking” looks more like playing defense for prominent Democrats like Hillary Clinton and it’s political “fact-checker” describes herself as a liberal and has called Republicans “regressive” and afraid of “female agency.”

Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.

While at Inquisitr, the future “fact-checker” consistently displayed clear partisanship (RELATED: Snopes Caught Lying About Lack Of American Flags At Democratic Convention)

She described herself as “openly left-leaning” and a liberal. She trashed the Tea Party as “teahadists.” She called Bill Clinton “one of our greatest” presidents. She claimed that conservatives only criticized Lena Dunham’s comparison of voting to sex because they “fear female agency.”

After blogging the Inquisitr, Lacapria joined Snopes, where she regularly plays defense for her fellow liberals. “

Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

From the article you linked to.

"The official who once ran the White House pandemic program dismissed a false Democratic talking point that Trump eliminated the pandemic-response team and criticized reporters for parroting the claim in news stories.

"No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there," wrote former National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison for the Washington Post on Monday."

Nice. I see what you did there. Inserted your own narrative by putting a quote from the Free Beacon and tried to pass it off as coming from the Snopes link. Combine that with just another alt-right opinion piece from the DC and voila, complete misdirection. :)

I have to say, I'm impressed. You manipulate information with the skill of a Russian troll.

If you aren't an absolute moron, check this out:

1. “Italy's healthcare system is in a state of almost total collapse. As of today, 31,506 people in Italy have been infected with the coronavirus; of which 2,503 people have died. The Italian government was hoping for help from the European Union, but neither the other member states nor the European Union itself has given any at all.... “Coronavirus Comes for Europe

Seizing the time when we became aware of the coronavirus, Trump rapidly saved America from becoming Italy.

"As Azar explained when he announced the travel restrictions on Jan. 31, the policy prohibits non-U.S. citizens, other than the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents, who have traveled to China within the last two weeks from entering the U.S.

...his decision on Jan. 31 to impose travel restrictions related to the novel coronavirus epidemic.

Trump has repeatedly said that his decision to impose the travel restrictions on Jan. 31 was made despite objections from most of the experts on containing the spread of infectious disease.

“But we closed those borders very early, against the advice of a lot of professionals, and we turned out to be right. I took a lot of heat for that,” Trump said on March 4. The Facts on Trump's Travel Restrictions

3. Listening to a sports station last night, I heard this from Obama's Surgeon General:
[Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. [Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. : Coronavirus

4. Speaking about the
clip_image001.png

October 26,
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

I read it. It doesn’t answer the question I posed.
if it was effective, why is our infection rate rising exponentially?.

How many dead in Italy?

How many dead in America?

What is wrong with your brain????

Would you rather Hussein as President....who waited 6 months and 1,000 dead before he acted?

You’re still not answering the question.

If the travel restrictions were effective, why are cases here rising exponentially?

I've answered the question twice, with statistics and fact.

You, on the other hand, inform the following:

You Can’t Wake a Person Who Is Pretending to Be Asleep – Navajo Proverb
No you haven’t. Statistics about cases in Italy have nothing to do with my question.

Why are cases rising exponentially here if Trump is so effective?

Travel bans are intended to keep the virus out of the country. It didn’t work. The virus is here. That should be obvious.

Actually, I have.

You have proven to be immune to facts, logic and truth, a perfect example of what government school produces en mass.

....among Democrats.

4. Speaking about the
clip_image001.png

October 26,

Trump would not have had to do anything if he had not done away with the office of contagious diseases. But then tRump is no smart idiot either.

Watch this, dunce:

"Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump ‘Disbanded’ Pandemic Office"
Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump 'Disbanded' Pandemic Office - Washington Free Beacon

Do you have a ring through your nose so they can lead you around, or do they turn you off and on with a garage door remote?????

Let's check the tape.....yep. Next lie by the alt-right media??
Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

No wonder you're an imbecile....you actually put credence in Snopes....
"Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

…the site has tried to pose as a political fact-checker. But Snopes’ “fact-checking” looks more like playing defense for prominent Democrats like Hillary Clinton and it’s political “fact-checker” describes herself as a liberal and has called Republicans “regressive” and afraid of “female agency.”

Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.

While at Inquisitr, the future “fact-checker” consistently displayed clear partisanship (RELATED: Snopes Caught Lying About Lack Of American Flags At Democratic Convention)

She described herself as “openly left-leaning” and a liberal. She trashed the Tea Party as “teahadists.” She called Bill Clinton “one of our greatest” presidents. She claimed that conservatives only criticized Lena Dunham’s comparison of voting to sex because they “fear female agency.”

After blogging the Inquisitr, Lacapria joined Snopes, where she regularly plays defense for her fellow liberals. “

Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

From the article you linked to.

"The official who once ran the White House pandemic program dismissed a false Democratic talking point that Trump eliminated the pandemic-response team and criticized reporters for parroting the claim in news stories.

"No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there," wrote former National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison for the Washington Post on Monday."

Nice. I see what you did there. Inserted your own narrative by putting a quote from the Free Beacon and tried to pass it off as coming from the Snopes link. Combine that with just another alt-right opinion piece from the DC and voila, complete misdirection. :)

I have to say, I'm impressed. You manipulate information with the skill of a Russian troll.

No, I didn't.

You're lying again.

I am eternally grateful to whoever got The Orange Liar to take this shit seriously.

Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response: 'His Team Is On It' | National Review

:confused-84: Wait....what? I thought the 'Orange Man bad' crowd said the President was incompetent, was failing at responding to the pandemic?

Yeah, as pointed out many times over already, the President began taking aggressive action 30 days after the ChiComs half-ass reported their epidemic to the WHO ('Oh btw, OUR shite is about to hit & cover the globe').

The whole "The President failed to have COVID-19 Test Kits everywhere at once the second the ChiComs contacted the WHO...despite the CDC stated the 1st look at COVID-19 revealed elements/things they had never seen before, the ChiComs not sharing any data on the virus, and the CDC admitting they did not even know how it was spreading weeks after.

-- It's kind of hard to create a test for something - a brand new virus - you've never seen before, but some snowflakes obviously think the govt was sitting on warehouses full of tests and just didn't react in time to get them out to everyone.

:rolleyes:

Cuomo seems to think the president is reacting quickly and offering any / all help needed.

I read it. It doesn’t answer the question I posed.
if it was effective, why is our infection rate rising exponentially?.

How many dead in Italy?

How many dead in America?

What is wrong with your brain????

Would you rather Hussein as President....who waited 6 months and 1,000 dead before he acted?

You’re still not answering the question.

If the travel restrictions were effective, why are cases here rising exponentially?

I've answered the question twice, with statistics and fact.

You, on the other hand, inform the following:

You Can’t Wake a Person Who Is Pretending to Be Asleep – Navajo Proverb
No you haven’t. Statistics about cases in Italy have nothing to do with my question.

Why are cases rising exponentially here if Trump is so effective?

Travel bans are intended to keep the virus out of the country. It didn’t work. The virus is here. That should be obvious.

Actually, I have.

You have proven to be immune to facts, logic and truth, a perfect example of what government school produces en mass.
You haven’t presented any logic and have evaded any rational discussion.

You’re a perfect example of what right wing media does to analytic thinking. It just turns you into zombies.

Why is the rate of spread rising exponentially if the travel ban was effective?

I am eternally grateful to whoever got The Orange Liar to take this shit seriously.

Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response: 'His Team Is On It' | National Review

:confused-84: Wait....what? I thought the 'Orange Man bad' crowd said the President was incompetent, was failing at responding to the pandemic?

Yeah, as pointed out many times over already, the President began taking aggressive action 30 days after the ChiComs half-ass reported their epidemic to the WHO ('Oh btw, OUR shite is about to hit & cover the globe').

The whole "The President failed to have COVID-19 Test Kits everywhere at once the second the ChiComs contacted the WHO...despite the CDC stated the 1st look at COVID-19 revealed elements/things they had never seen before, the ChiComs not sharing any data on the virus, and the CDC admitting they did not even know how it was spreading weeks after.

-- It's kind of hard to create a test for something - a brand new virus - you've never seen before, but some snowflakes obviously think the govt was sitting on warehouses full of tests and just didn't react in time to get them out to everyone.

Cuomo seems to think the president is reacting quickly and offering any / all help needed.

Yea thanks Trump...for "knowing it was a pandemic from the beginning" and doing virtually nothing

No marshaling of forces and resources. No corralling beds and ventilators. NO testing...

No guidance or leadership

Yea...thanks

When should Trump have begun testing? What specific date?
The day we heard about what was happening in China

CNN anchor, and wordsmith by trade, doesn't know that 'disrespectful' is a word.

Really.

CNN anchor, and wordsmith by trade, doesn't know that 'disrespectful' is a word.

Really.

And? Changes nothing in what he showed us. Trump downplayed the pandemic and you sheep followed along. Now that your dear leader got some sense knocked into him, y'all are changing your tune.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...7637cc-678f-11ea-9923-57073adce27c_story.html

Really.

And? Changes nothing in what he showed us. Trump downplayed the pandemic and you sheep followed along. Now that your dear leader got some sense knocked into him, y'all are changing your tune.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...7637cc-678f-11ea-9923-57073adce27c_story.html

Not true....he downplayed the media attempt to play up the epidemic.

And, with any due respect for your pal, Lemon, a real dunce, is someone even dumber......Fredo Cuomo.

CNN news-speaker, and grad of..."Yale University, where he obtained an undergraduate degree, and Fordham University where he obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.). He is a licensed attorney.
He currently works at
CNN,[1][2] and has previously been the ABC Newschief law and justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC's 20/20."
Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

One smart Liberal, huh?

With all that supposed education, Liberal Democrat Cuomo said this:

"CNN's Chris Cuomo: First Amendment doesn't cover hate speech
"Hate speech is excluded from protection" under the First Amendment.
Chris Cuomo on Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 in a Tweet
tom-false.png

"Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a
network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a
network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Cuomo’s tweet, and his stubborn campaign to defend it in the wake of a merciless assault from the Twitterverse, errs in two ways. First, it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."

Chris Cuomo Won’t Walk Back His Ignorant Tweet About Hate Speech

No wonder the majority of Democrats favor ending free speech.....that's CNN's audience.

....among Democrats.

4. Speaking about the
clip_image001.png

October 26,

And what have you done, Miss America?

....among Democrats.

4. Speaking about the
clip_image001.png

October 26,

Why, performed an emergency and long overdue function.......

.....educate Liberals.

I'll be meeting with groups prepared to begin a new religion based on my life and deeds........

....if you'd like to join, we have applications handy.

....among Democrats.

4. Speaking about the
clip_image001.png

October 26,

.....educate Liberals.

I'll be meeting with groups prepared to begin a new religion based on my life and deeds........

Sounds like a truly narcissistic way of life. No thanks.

....among Democrats.

4. Speaking about the
clip_image001.png

October 26,

.....educate Liberals.

Sounds like a truly narcissistic way of life. No thanks.

a. When I compare my posts to those of the Liberals....how could I not be narcissistic.

BTW....one of my fav pieces is 'Narcissis' by Ethelbert Nevin

b. And, in comparison to Liberals/Progressives/Communists, I'd rather be a narcissist than a nihilist.

Really.

And, with any due respect for your pal, Lemon, a real dunce, is someone even dumber......Fredo Cuomo.

CNN news-speaker, and grad of..."Yale University, where he obtained an undergraduate degree, and Fordham University where he obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.). He is a licensed attorney.
He currently works at
CNN,[1][2] and has previously been the ABC Newschief law and justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC's 20/20."
Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

One smart Liberal, huh?

tom-false.png

"Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a

Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a

Cuomo’s tweet, and his stubborn campaign to defend it in the wake of a merciless assault from the Twitterverse, errs in two ways. First, it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."

No wonder the majority of Democrats favor ending free speech.....that's CNN's audience.

Do you get some kind of weird credit for the number of non sequiturs you post?

Really.

He currently works at
Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

One smart Liberal, huh?

tom-false.png

Do you get some kind of weird credit for the number of non sequiturs you post?

Why do Liberals....raise your paw.....claim things they never seem able to support?

Forum List

Back