Great drag acts in history

I give zero fucks what consenting adults do it's none of my business but when you start involving minors in your adult shit I have a problem. If my grandchildren ever have to see that crap in a public forum I will sell everything I own and spend every last cent I have making the lives of those responsible as miserable as humanly possible.
This has always been mainstream entertainment.It never harmed anyone.

I loved that movie...

1684010633440.png

Every link I have posted is of a mainstream entertainer.You have no response to it so you attack me personally.. Just accept that you are manufacturing outrage.
Your mainstream entertainers weren't waving their asses in the feces of minor children, which is what you're trying to make equal with benign people seen on teevee and movies...And you're failing.

We all know what you scum are up to.

Your mainstream entertainers weren't waving their asses in the feces of minor children, which is what you're trying to make equal with benign people seen on teevee and movies...And you're failing.

Nobody is doing that you remedial twat Meanwhile you support a convicted sex offender.

Freddy Mercury was a talented performer.

Today's insulting drag clowns wear obscene prosthetic body parts and "dance" provocatively while lip syncing filthy lyrics. They're not even singing.

They are clownish insults who have no business being within a mile of any child.

They are going to keep fucking around until they find out.

Forum List

Back