Great drag acts in history

They were all jesters in olde English history and the King used to cut their heads off at will. Knighthood used to be awarded for valor in in combat and now a freaking gay piano player is Sir. Elton. WTF happened?
The world got its priotities right.

No, I am normal, You are just looking for fake outrage.
fake outrage my ass,,

the first successful grooming that led to me being molested at 12 yrs old happened outside a drag club by one of its customers,,,

its sick fucks like you that want to protect people like them,,,

fake outrage my ass,,

the first successful grooming that led to me being molested at 12 yrs old happened outside a drag club by one of its customers,,,

its sick fucks like you that want to protect people like them,,,
9218r1tghh0b1.jpg

And nobody was hurt in the making of this piece of art. Proving that current hysteria is just a confection for the benefit of half wits.

I'm not sure this proves anything. Some drag acts might be very sexual, and they might be very, very inappropriate for children. Just because it's drag doesn't make it sexual.... however...

I'm not sure this proves anything. Some drag acts might be very sexual, and they might be very, very inappropriate for children. Just because it's drag doesn't make it sexual.... however...
I think the current wave of legislation makes no distinction.between sexual and just funny. There doesnt seem to be a middle ground between normal people and the idiots.
. There doesnt seem to be a discussion of any value.

Fucking fags were never free, they came from the slaves of Neolithic Europe. This is apparently due to the fact that they did not have competition and real men, they obeyed ugly women, and they went along the branch of hermaphrodites

I think the current wave of legislation makes no distinction.between sexual and just funny. There doesnt seem to be a middle ground between normal people and the idiots.
. There doesnt seem to be a discussion of any value.
Because it's simple politics, done by people who don't care as long as they get rich, for people who are simple. "Build a wall", the wall will stop everything, even though it won't, for example.

And nobody was hurt in the making of this piece of art. Proving that current hysteria is just a confection for the benefit of half wits.

Did they rub their private parts in the faces of children?

No?

Huh.

Why do you queers want to perform for children?

What sort of sexual gratification do you get from that?

Forum List

Back