Great example of just how bad American "journalism" is today....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
You may have to listen twice, but hear the "reporters" question.
And then hear Kamala Harris completely ignore the question and spew out rhetorical, meaningless political mish-mash... and the reporter thanks her.

My God... can you imagine ANY Washington reporter doing this 20 years ago? Or before? You think Sam Donaldson would have thanked her for a complete derailment of his question? You think Helen Thomas would have?
HELL no...

Absolutely Pathetic.

And then hear Kamala Harris completely ignore the question and spew out rhetorical, meaningless political mish-mash... and the reporter thanks her.

My God... can you imagine ANY Washington reporter doing this 20 years ago? Or before? You think Sam Donaldson would have thanked her for a complete derailment of his question? You think Helen Thomas would have?
HELL no...

Absolutely Pathetic.

She's just like xiden only she does it on purpose.

They do this in countries with no free press. Not that we do or anything.

The 'journalist' will ask a question about a controversial, or potentially controversial topic and the 'politician' will grand stand, and pontificate on some propaganda issue or another.

What we have are puppets masquerading as leaders, and press.

America is a Potemkin Democracy.

I sincerely think this is to satiate the idiots until the state collapses in on itself.

HELL no...

Absolutely Pathetic.

Genuine American journalism has been dead and buried for over two decades. Some members of the American Press used to be the good guys. Newsflash . . . there are no good guys left (in power) . . . anyplace on Earth. Fucking swell ain't it?

Forum List

Back