Great News ! AIP submarines to Poland. Baltic sea is free from Golden Horde pirate Fleet, the Black

"money " do you have money ? Oil prices have fallen to the lowest since 1991 level . With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher. Oil Plunges Below Zero for First Time in Unprecedented Wipeout

1587814109706.png

Obviously, two second hand submarines will have significant deterrence effect alongside with 300 Nato troops in the Baltic states.
when ulus (even sovok) the last time attacked a NATO state ?
It depends on definition of the term "attack".
"It depends on definition of the term "attack". Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova are good exmples of your maskal - horde attacks on the neighbors
It was "self-defence" from their point of view.

Second question - who will protect Europeans from Ukrainians?
The main question - who will protect Ukrainians from Ukrainians.

As to your question - clarify what exactly you mean.
I mean, that official Ukrainian propaganda declare that mass murders of Polish, Jewish, Russian population was "good".
Therefore, many Poles don't feel themselves safe with such neighbours.

I mean, that official Ukrainian propaganda declare that mass murders of Polish, Jewish, Russian population was "good".
Ukrainian officials are trying to find military heroes who fought for independent Ukraine. It is sad they have found this sort. But that is because other 'heroes' are not much better.

If Ukraine as a state wants to survive, it should be reorganised. I don't believe in Ukrainian national idea.

Obviously, two second hand submarines will have significant deterrence effect alongside with 300 Nato troops in the Baltic states.
when ulus (even sovok) the last time attacked a NATO state ?
It depends on definition of the term "attack".
"It depends on definition of the term "attack". Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova are good exmples of your maskal - horde attacks on the neighbors
It was "self-defence" from their point of view.
Yeh, we know well this MEM of mongol propaganda , its always according the juchi mongols - "self-defence". but the maps show the truth

1587819379902.png

1587819516498.png

Ukrainian officials are trying to find military heroes who fought for independent Ukraine. It is sad they have found this sort. But that is because other 'heroes' are not much better.

If Ukraine as a state wants to survive, it should be reorganised. I don't believe in Ukrainian national idea.
when you was the last time in Ukraine ?

Well, my last time lasts for about 36 years, that is from my birth.

i was there last summer, do you understand media picture of Ukraine is pure product of Muscovite state propaganda? believe me nothing catastrophic or outrages i did not see there. yes it is still quite poor, not everything well functioned but Its Ok coutry today. even more, it got very own charm , lay back attitude , hipster even cool cities like Kyiv, Lviv , everyone moved to Ukrainian language. something Spain in 80s or Bulgaria, Rumania today. friend of main has been everywhere he said 1 to 1 with Argentina

i was there last summer, do you understand media picture of Ukraine is pure product of Muscovite state propaganda? believe me nothing catastrophic or outrages i did not see there. yes it is still quite poor, not everything well functioned but Its Ok coutry today. even more, it got very own charm , lay back attitude , hipster even cool cities like Kyiv, Lviv , everyone moved to Ukrainian language. something Spain in 80s or Bulgaria, Rumania today. friend of main has been everywhere he said 1 to 1 with Argentina
To understand what I meant you should have lived here for some considerable period of time, work here in various fields, feel all developments from inside.

I am not about Russian propaganda and all that shit they pour on someone's ears.

In a nutshell, the Slavs in common are not too bright in intellectual and organizing abilities. And the Ukrainians even among them aren't on the first stage. One of the leading Soviet republics (in industry, agriculture, science and education) has become the nation of roustabouts somewhere back in Europe.

To understand what I meant you should have lived here for some considerable period of time, work here in various fields, feel all developments from inside.

I am not about Russian propaganda and all that shit they pour on someone's ears.

In a nutshell, the Slavs in common are not too bright in intellectual and organizing abilities. And the Ukrainians even among them aren't on the first stage. One of the leading Soviet republics (in industry, agriculture, science and education) has become the nation of roustabouts somewhere back in Europe.
i have been talking to many foreigners who lived there , i did not hear from them emergency , catastrophic or outrages stories .

Volume of tourist fee increases by 71,2% in Ukraine in 2019
112.international › finance › volume-of-tourist-fee-incr...

Aug 14, 2019 - January 1, 2019, the amendment to the Tax Code came into force. According to it, the new rate of the tourist fee acts in Ukraine. Earlier the ...

"Slavs in common are not too bright in intellectual and organizing abilities. " its a myth. just visit Slovenia or Prague

Last edited:

i have been talking to many foreigners who lived there , i did not hear from them emergency , catastrophic or outrages stories .

Volume of tourist fee increases by 71,2% in Ukraine in 2019
112.international › finance › volume-of-tourist-fee-incr...

Aug 14, 2019 - January 1, 2019, the amendment to the Tax Code came into force. According to it, the new rate of the tourist fee acts in Ukraine. Earlier the ...

"Slavs in common are not too bright in intellectual and organizing abilities. " its a myth. just visit Slovenia or Prague

I wasnt saying about emergency or the like. You missed my point completely.

"One of the leading Soviet republics (in industry, agriculture, science and education) has become the nation of roustabouts somewhere back in Europe. "

with 1/3 without WC and running water , producing bad copies of western products USSR was an African country

View attachment 327930

View attachment 327931

more pictures are here Страшный СССР на старых фотографиях.
I am not a big fan of the SU and think its falling was inevitable. Its economy system sucked.

But it had some good achievements and only a fool wouldn't admit that. Why didn't you post photos of MTZ, Belaz, MAZ, oil refinery plants, Minsk university and other things the Belorussians are so proud of. Oh, right, they all were built by you adorable Lukashenko. No?

Forum List

Back