Great news for the state of Indiana, where I live.......

Restaurants and bars will re-open for inside dining starting Monday, May 11th! There WILL be certain restrictions, such as no more than 50% capacity of patrons will be allowed at one time, and social distancing will be monitored inside the restaurant. I can't wait, I'll most likely be going to my favorite pizza/salad/soup buffet that evening. Or to my local Buffalo Wild Wings, but I'll probably wait until Wednesday to go there.

Good news.....

I just hope the monitor the lines that will form outside.

Stay home and stay safe. The food sucks in Hooiserville anyway.
Are you kidding? I'll be ready to paint the town come Monday. And some of the restaurants around here are mighty fine, even a local Chinese buffet. It'll be interesting to see if that one opens up for inside dining on Monday.

The first place I plan on hitting up when my state reopens is my favorite Chinese buffet. I don't care if there are Chinese people coughing on the food. Totally worth it. :thup:
Actually they’re More than likely as American as apple pie and yourself. You sound like an ignorant country rube when you say shit like that

Stay home and stay safe. The food sucks in Hooiserville anyway.
Are you kidding? I'll be ready to paint the town come Monday. And some of the restaurants around here are mighty fine, even a local Chinese buffet. It'll be interesting to see if that one opens up for inside dining on Monday.

The first place I plan on hitting up when my state reopens is my favorite Chinese buffet. I don't care if there are Chinese people coughing on the food. Totally worth it. :thup:
Actually they’re More than likely as American as apple pie and yourself. You sound like an ignorant country rube when you say shit like that

It says Chinese on the sign. :(

Forum List

Back