Great Proof Evolution is Pure Bunk!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are making the argument that our public school system could use better text editors, I would likely agree with you in most cases. The 'Big Bang Theory' is just, as the term implies, a theory and not a fact. It can't possibly be a fact because, by definition, nobody was alive to see it happen.

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT TAKES FAR,FAR MORE FAITH TO BELIEVE IN EVOULUTION THAN TO BELIEVE GOD CREATED EVERYTHING!!! rifgt on!!!

I did not say that. Although you bring up a good question. What is the unit of measure of faith? Grams...miles per hour....light years?

And where is the scale we would need to measure it?

off on a tangent???LOL NO FAITH,LITTLE FAITH,MUCH FAITH, MIX YOUR FAITH WITH BELIEF AND ACTION AND DON'T LET DOUBT AND UNBELIEF CANCEL OUT YOUR FAITH!

Think about it... ancient humans developed on an infinitesimally tiny rock-island whizzing across the cosmos 12.6 billion years after "God" did the deed, and we are expected to adhere to religious tenets penned by those humans? :lol:

Do the math.

GISMYS:

Not everyone wants to sit thru half a Gospel Hour to get the Gistmist of the point.
Perhaps you can summarize the points made that turns Evolution into bunk..

I'm not lazy -- just a bit busy right now -- but mildly interested. At LEAST give a couple time codes
into the broadcast so we don't INITIALLY have to watch the whole thing..

By the way.. Corrected LINK to the show in question is -----

2014 TV Broadcasts - Week 29 - Andrew Wommack Ministries

ALL YOUR ETERNITY AT STAKE BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO SEEK TRUTH before your eyes!!!

Gotta tell ya GisMys -- I scanned the whole show and there is Hardly A MENTION of Evolution until the commercial at the end where the fellow is SELLING his books and CDs. Can you point to ANYTHING in that OP link that can be rationally discussed?

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT TAKES FAR,FAR MORE FAITH TO BELIEVE IN EVOULUTION THAN TO BELIEVE GOD CREATED EVERYTHING!!! rifgt on!!!

I did not say that. Although you bring up a good question. What is the unit of measure of faith? Grams...miles per hour....light years?

off on a tangent???LOL NO FAITH,LITTLE FAITH,MUCH FAITH, MIX YOUR FAITH WITH BELIEF AND ACTION AND DON'T LET DOUBT AND UNBELIEF CANCEL OUT YOUR FAITH!

Are we doing evolution, or the big bang?

Both theories have a lot of observational foundation. Meaning, the theories explain observations which were not used in constructing the theory in the first place.

EVOLUTION THEORY TAKES FAR,FAR MORE FAITH THAN THE FAITH THAT GOD CREATED EVERYTHING!!! FAR far more!!!

Science is more than just theory. Independent observation is needed, and, as it happens, required. Belief based systems have no such requirement. They can both be self consistent at the same time.

DREAM ON!!! WHAT WAS FACT IN "science" YESTERDAY is proved false today!!! OVER AND OVER!!

This is another example of what people object to, making definitive and authoritive statements about a subject of which you have only a cursory knowledge.

No facts of science are ever not true. Fact are observable, measurable, and repeatable events of the physical world.

Hypothesis are measurable and testable descriptions of observable physical object or processes that have been proposed and become facts when the experiment has prove successful or are dismissed.

Theories are detailed and comprehensive description of the physical world that tie together all of the facts into a larger framework that often leads to new hypothesis which often are shown to be facts.

The most facinating theory, for me, is electro magnetic theory which comes together in Maxwells equations. Maxwell combined a number of less comprehensive theories in electricity and magnitism and deduced that the velocity of electro- magnetic wave is dependent on only two measural properties of free space and constant regardless of the motion of the observer.

Maxwell's discovery was the starting point for Einstien's theory of special relativity. Einstein used this and geometery to deduce time dialation and length contraction of objects moving at different velocities.

It is briliant science. And all of it is based in immutable facts..

Both theories have a lot of observational foundation. Meaning, the theories explain observations which were not used in constructing the theory in the first place.

lol!!! both theory change almost day to day. evolution and the big bang are debunked with easy====2014 TV Broadcasts - Week 29 - Andrew Wommack Ministries

lol!!! both theory change almost day to day. evolution and the big bang are debunked with easy====2014 TV Broadcasts - Week 29 - Andrew Wommack Ministries

Actually, both theories have not changed much, in their basic form, in the last 50 years.

Television programming has changed a lot in that time frame.

Heliocentrism is surely a NASA conspiracy. Since the Bible supports geocentrism, after all...

If you are making the argument that our public school system could use better text editors, I would likely agree with you in most cases. The 'Big Bang Theory' is just, as the term implies, a theory and not a fact. It can't possibly be a fact because, by definition, nobody was alive to see it happen.

The observable measure would be in terms of behaviors and statements. Maybe activation of specific brain regions. Or, we could just ask them to assign a value on a scale of 1 to 10.

YES!!! EVOLUTION THEORY AND BIG BANG THEORY ARE PURE BUNK. MOST PHD'S will tell you that but only in private!!!lol!!!

Great Proof Evolution is Pure Bunk!!!==CHECK OUT THIS GREAT TEACHING=http://www.awmi.net/tv/2014/week29 ==2014 TV Broadcasts - Week 29 Observing All Things

Jism, I'm willing to defer to you as the unquestionable expert on pure bunk.

no, NO, NO !! no name calling.

To be entirely fair, my brain can only conceive of pronouncing that username as Jizz-Miss.

you silly tards need to do some research,you have been left behind. It is "science" that is today saying the big bang theory is pure BUNK SCIENCE!!

Great Proof Evolution is Pure Bunk!!!==CHECK OUT THIS GREAT TEACHING=http://www.awmi.net/tv/2014/week29 ==2014 TV Broadcasts - Week 29 Observing All Things

Jism, I'm willing to defer to you as the unquestionable expert on pure bunk.

I GAVE YOU A LINK TO GREAT PROOF!!! AFRAID VTO WATCH????? coward!!!
I watched your video, it was about baptism, and I don't think I would consider the fellow a scientist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back