Great Smackdown From Matthews.

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
He's not one of my favorite people, but Matthews finally called RNC Chair PRIEBUS on playing the race card, and implication that Obama is not a real American.

Watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9m4kM3mHpY&feature=player_embedded]Matthews goes after Priebus - YouTube[/ame]

Oh please.... Mathews is an unhinged moon bat hack... He hasn't been credible for years.

Matthews slapped him around like the little sniffling turd he is . I laughed this morning

watching it. If that's mittens man what a puss , mittens better hope he is not the debate

captain because Obama will eat him for breakfast .

Matthews slapped him around like the little sniffling turd he is . I laughed this morning

watching it. If that's mittens man what a puss , mittens better hope he is not the debate

captain because Obama will eat him for breakfast .

Your name is appropriate for multiple reasons. You're probably a plant from the DNC... and your IQ is about the same as the average houseplant.

Kudos.

135726.jpg

Chrissy has had a raging MAN crush on Obama for four years...really creepy to watch

I think he'll have to be admitted to a insane asylum when Obama loses

Former Jimmy Carter speechwriter Matthews used to at least try to hide his opinions, but ever since he laid eyes on Obama he has truly become crazed. MSNBC's commitment to the left wing exacerbated that, of course. But he's tough to watch at this point, he's gone completely over the top. He's essentially Ed Schultz with a few more IQ points.

Oh please.... Mathews is an unhinged moon bat hack... He hasn't been credible for years.

hes far more credible than anyone on FOX news.

I recall Mathews was hot and heavy for Bush II the first go around. The guy is a gnawing twit, no doubt, but he does at times have a good talking point or two. More than I can say for any talking head on Fox news.

I recall Mathews was hot and heavy for Bush II the first go around. The guy is a gnawing twit, no doubt, but he does at times have a good talking point or two. More than I can say for any talking head on Fox news.

ok we get it, you HATE fox news

Forum List

Back