GREAT!: US Debt Hitting Record Highs

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.
The House Republicans are responsible for all of our debt.

Learn the constitution, dope.
Since taking power, the GOP Congress has accelerated our deficits. And Trump has gotten pissed they haven't spent more.

Regardless, the pseudocons blamed Obama for every single penny of debt accumulated between January 20, 2009 and January 19, 2017. So their own benchmark is going to bitch slap them right in their slack mouth breather faces.

If you’re gonna blame Trump for his time in office, then why shouldn’t Obable be blamed for his, just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obama was blamed for eight years.

Now it is time for you hypocrites to wake up and start hammering Trump about HIS spending.

But you won't. Because you are hypocrites.

No. We don't need to raise taxes one cent. All we have to do is eliminate the $1.4 trillion doled out in tax expenditures each year and we would not only balance the budget, we would have a big enough surplus to lower everyone's tax rates.

exemptions and credits are a way of life with politicians - garnish with pork and you have a three course debt picture

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.

Since taking power, the GOP Congress has accelerated our deficits. And Trump has gotten pissed they haven't spent more.

Regardless, the pseudocons blamed Obama for every single penny of debt accumulated between January 20, 2009 and January 19, 2017. So their own benchmark is going to bitch slap them right in their slack mouth breather faces.

If you’re gonna blame Trump for his time in office, then why shouldn’t Obable be blamed for his, just saying

Now it is time for you hypocrites to wake up and start hammering Trump about HIS spending.

But Obama wasn't an American.

or under investigation ..

Obambi was/is a "lead from behind" beta kitten.

Obambi was/is a "lead from behind" beta kitten.
He bet his presidency on bin laden, which is more than I can say for the guy I voted for in 2000

Where the hell have you been for the past 40 years?

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING OR ANY OTHER KIND OF FUCK ABOUT THE DEBT
I have been on this forum for the past several years, and boy oh boy, the pseudocons sure gave a fuck about the debt when the black guy was in office!

Where the hell have YOU been?

And now you only give a fuck about the debt because Trump is in office

The reality of it all is that no one cares about the debt not the Dimwitcrats and not the Repugnantcans

Have wisdom enough to accept reality here and do what I do worry about keeping as much of your own money as you can out of the hands of the fucking goverment

Am I the only one that can see the irony of a person using 4th grade nicknames like Dimwitcrats and Repugnantcans talking about wisdom?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Words get made up all the time. How do you think language evolves

I know, you worked hard on your cute little 4th grade nicknames and are very proud of them. But they will never make it to Webster’s

Who gives a fuck?

Go whine about the debt some more no one is listening to you but you must be used to that by now

Wait, so it's not the deficit or debt that matter, it's only the comparison to former presidents? And Trump's debt only matters when he matches the combined debt of the previous 2 presidents, who both served for 2 terms?

I get that the US debt has been getting huge since well before Trump was elected, but I don't think that should make it unimportant.
Of course

Because Obama’s debt was used to stop a Depression, provide healthcare to the needy

Trumps debt went to giving tax cuts to his billionaire buddies
Funny the millions of people who benefited from section 199A aren't billionaires or friends of Trump
As always ....follow the money

In this case...the money went to billionaires

Funny how I got a nice break from section 199A and also the new depreciation rules in section 179

So did millions of other small business owners

I have been on this forum for the past several years, and boy oh boy, the pseudocons sure gave a fuck about the debt when the black guy was in office!

The reality of it all is that no one cares about the debt not the Dimwitcrats and not the Repugnantcans

Have wisdom enough to accept reality here and do what I do worry about keeping as much of your own money as you can out of the hands of the fucking goverment

I completely agree. It is time that the Rs and Ds do without. Theyve been fleecing the taxpayers with lies, corruption, deceit, for years in order to run the debt to its current state.
Our politicians do EXACTLY what we demand of them.

Look in the mirror. There is your culprit.

See I told you that you don't care about the debt you just admitted it
Nope. I don't even comprehend how your retarded brain came up with that from what I said!

Our politicians do what we demand of them and we do not demand they address the debt

so you are not demanding to address the debt ergo you don't give a shit about the debt it's just something to whine about

For one, Obama inherited a recession and Trump didn’t.

Am I the only one that can see the irony of a person using 4th grade nicknames like Dimwitcrats and Repugnantcans talking about wisdom?

I know, you worked hard on your cute little 4th grade nicknames and are very proud of them. But they will never make it to Webster’s

Who gives a fuck?

Go whine about the debt some more no one is listening to you but you must be used to that by now

Ooookay, skullpirate doesn't care about debt. psst, nobody give a shit about your ignorant miscoceptions about the 2nd.

I completely agree. It is time that the Rs and Ds do without. Theyve been fleecing the taxpayers with lies, corruption, deceit, for years in order to run the debt to its current state.

Nope. I don't even comprehend how your retarded brain came up with that from what I said!

Our politicians do what we demand of them and we do not demand they address the debt

so you are not demanding to address the debt ergo you don't give a shit about the debt it's just something to whine about
I have been demanding the debt be addressed ever since coming to this forum.

What's more, I have addressed it to my Senator and my Congressman.

Just as I said. All you tards have to defend Trump's spending are straw men, tu quoques, and red herrings.

Pathetic.

Who gives a fuck?

Ooookay, skullpirate doesn't care about debt. psst, nobody give a shit about your ignorant miscoceptions about the 2nd.

And what would those be?

And it's not just me that doesn't care about the debt

Not a single politician you have ever voted for in your life has given a shit about the debt because the debt just gets bigger no matter who is in office

Who gives a fuck?

Ah, and now we see you were projecting when you accused me of not caring about the debt!

Awesome.

I have been demanding the debt be addressed ever since coming to this forum.

What's more, I have addressed it to my Senator and my Congressman.

Just as I said. All you tards have to defend Trump's spending are straw men, tu quoques, and red herrings.

Pathetic.

OOOHH this forum

Yeah a lot of political clout there.

so IOW you come here to whine about the debt

Who gives a fuck?

Ah, and now we see you were projecting when you accused me of not caring about the debt!

Awesome.

No politician you have ever voted for has done a god damned thing about the debt you voted for the people who don't do a god damned thing about the debt

Who gives a fuck?

Awesome.

No politician you have ever voted for has done a god damned thing about the debt you voted for the people who don't do a god damned thing about the debt
I don't vote for politicians who increase the debt. Which means I only vote on the local level.

Every one of these filthy ass Liberals that were so stupid as to elect that asshole affirmative action piece of shit Obama should get down on their knees and beg forgiveness for electing the turd brain that ran up $10 trillion in debt.

For one, Obama inherited a recession and Trump didn’t.

Thats a very lame excuse to run up the debt 8 trillion.

Forum List

Back