GREAT!: US Debt Hitting Record Highs

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.

First of all you eternal fuck head, Under President Obama, the national debt grew by $7.917 trillion........Then,

It didn't take long for the U.S. to rack up another trillion dollars of debt ...

US national debt spiked $1 trillion in less than 6 months - Business ...

Compound interest on debt is a concept too difficult for some to understand. As a good liberal I'm always wiling to educate others:

Thus, the debt inherited by Obama from Bush II and all other presidents, when compounded can be understood by LBT in this way:

"let's say $100 represents the principal of a loan, which carries a compounded interest rate of 10%. After one year you have $100 in principal and $10 in interest, for a total base of $110. In year two, the interest rate (10%) is applied to the principal ($100, resulting in $10 of interest) and the accumulated interest ($10, resulting in $1 of interest), for a total of $11 in interest gained that year. The second year's increase is $11, instead of $10, because the interest is compounding – that is, it's being applied to a larger base ($110 compared to $100, our starting point). Each year, the base increases by 10%: $110 after the first year, then $121 after the second year.

Read more: How can I calculate compounding interest on a loan in Excel? | Investopedia How to calculate compound loan interest in Excel?
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

So you’re saying it went up over 10 trillion under Republicans and only 6 under Democrats?

You’ll have to prove it even went up 6 trillion under Democrats. I don’t believe you because you frequently lie.

No lies here. You're projecting your lies as you always do onto someone else. Yes, it went up 10 trillion under R's. And again, for the slow, such as yourself, neither party cares. No one cares.
You all cared when Obama was president.

And when W was running up debt for his adventures in the ME and under clinton.....although clinton is a piker compared to W and O.
Wingnuts defended everything Bush did.

You can’t name a single thing Obama did that raised the debt, other than the stimulus, which was only $825 billion.

So the debt just mysteriously went up 8 trillion while he was in office. Did the aliens do that? Let me guess: You've smoked so much pot that you forgot about O' never ending QE gravy train that racked up 4-5 trillion?
But that 4.5 trillion is on the books of the Federal Reserve Bank, not the US debt. How do you supposed the CB is going to get all that money back?

Bank of Cyprus depositors lose 47.5% of savings

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.

First of all you eternal fuck head, Under President Obama, the national debt grew by $7.917 trillion........Then,

It didn't take long for the U.S. to rack up another trillion dollars of debt ...

US national debt spiked $1 trillion in less than 6 months - Business ...

You're not a making a point. This happened under O and W .

A big chunk of the deficit was caused by Trump's fake tax cut which transferred $1.5 trillion of debt onto the backs of our children and grandchildren.

That's money which will have to be borrowed from our enemies, at interest.

You see, Trump decreased revenues AND increased spending. Like the worst sort of fucking New York Democratic limousine liberal you ever heard of.

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The House Republicans are responsible for all of our debt.

Learn the constitution, dope.

Why are you such an idiot? The national debt went up 6 trillion under the dems from 2007-2011. You're to be pitied.

Q. What do you think was going on during this period ('07-'11)

A. A war of choice in Iraq.

Do you honestly believe the costs of this invasion and occupation of Iraq was the fault of Democrats?

6 trillion of debt occurred in that time frame. That didn't all go to Ws stupid war. Yes, the dems were at fault too.

A big chunk of the deficit was caused by Trump's fake tax cut which transferred $1.5 trillion of debt onto the backs of our children and grandchildren.

You see, Trump decreased revenues AND increased spending. Like the worst sort of fucking New York Democratic limousine liberal you ever heard of.

but the trade deficit is Down. (And I'm channeling Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau)

Why are you such an idiot? The national debt went up 6 trillion under the dems from 2007-2011. You're to be pitied.

Do you honestly believe the costs of this invasion and occupation of Iraq was the fault of Democrats?

6 trillion of debt occurred in that time frame. That didn't all go to Ws stupid war. Yes, the dems were at fault too.

Yes, some D's; but the R's were all in.

True, most of it was the result of Bush’s Great Recession.

Wait, so it's not the deficit or debt that matter, it's only the comparison to former presidents? And Trump's debt only matters when he matches the combined debt of the previous 2 presidents, who both served for 2 terms?

I get that the US debt has been getting huge since well before Trump was elected, but I don't think that should make it unimportant.
Of course

Because Obama’s debt was used to stop a Depression, provide healthcare to the needy

Trumps debt went to giving tax cuts to his billionaire buddies

This is all Trump's Chumps can do when confronted with his massive deficits: Toss out straw men, red herrings, and tu quoque fallacies.

Sad.

Where the hell have you been for the past 40 years?

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING OR ANY OTHER KIND OF FUCK ABOUT THE DEBT
I have been on this forum for the past several years, and boy oh boy, the pseudocons sure gave a fuck about the debt when the black guy was in office!

Where the hell have YOU been?

And now you only give a fuck about the debt because Trump is in office

The reality of it all is that no one cares about the debt not the Dimwitcrats and not the Repugnantcans

Have wisdom enough to accept reality here and do what I do worry about keeping as much of your own money as you can out of the hands of the fucking goverment

This is all Trump's Chumps can do when confronted with his massive deficits: Toss out straw men, red herrings, and tu quoque fallacies.

Sad.

I have been on this forum for the past several years, and boy oh boy, the pseudocons sure gave a fuck about the debt when the black guy was in office!

The reality of it all is that no one cares about the debt not the Dimwitcrats and not the Repugnantcans

Have wisdom enough to accept reality here and do what I do worry about keeping as much of your own money as you can out of the hands of the fucking goverment

I completely agree. It is time that the Rs and Ds do without. Theyve been fleecing the taxpayers with lies, corruption, deceit, for years in order to run the debt to its current state.

Sad.

I completely agree. It is time that the Rs and Ds do without. Theyve been fleecing the taxpayers with lies, corruption, deceit, for years in order to run the debt to its current state.
Our politicians do EXACTLY what we demand of them.

Look in the mirror. There is your culprit.

Sad.

Soooo ... the 8 years of rightard whining about the debt was because ... ?

Wait, so it's not the deficit or debt that matter, it's only the comparison to former presidents? And Trump's debt only matters when he matches the combined debt of the previous 2 presidents, who both served for 2 terms?

I get that the US debt has been getting huge since well before Trump was elected, but I don't think that should make it unimportant.
Of course

Because Obama’s debt was used to stop a Depression, provide healthcare to the needy

Sorry, I'm not going to accept the debt increase during the Obama administration as some sort of altruistic gift to the nation. Even granting the stimulus as being a necessary evil, that is only a portion of the debt accrued during his terms. Nor do I consider the debt simply a presidential issue. The country's ever-increasing debt is not bound to a particular political party, nor limited to the executive.

I used the phrase "Trump's debt," but only because of the context of what I was replying to.

Sad.

Soooo ... the 8 years of rightard whining about the debt was because ... ?

I think the point is that, whatever the rhetoric may be, the actions of members of both major parties shows that neither actually cares to do anything about the deficit or debt.

That fake tax cut was a boon to small business owners who own S corps.LLCs or sole propreitorships

You know middle class people who provide goods services and jobs to their communities

Of course

Funny the millions of people who benefited from section 199A aren't billionaires or friends of Trump

Forum List

Back