GREAT!: US Debt Hitting Record Highs

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.
The House Republicans are responsible for all of our debt.

Learn the constitution, dope.

Why are you such an idiot? The national debt went up 6 trillion under the dems from 2007-2011. You're to be pitied.
So you’re saying it went up over 10 trillion under Republicans and only 6 under Democrats?

You’ll have to prove it even went up 6 trillion under Democrats. I don’t believe you because you frequently lie.
Just as you lie in your post, since you’ve all been claiming the debt was 19 trillion when Obama left.

How many are willing to embrace the across the board tax hikes and spending cuts that would be necessary to start to deal with the national debt? Until that time the political outrage of convenience from both sides means nothing.
Ever since coming to this forum, I have explained exactly how we can balance the budget and lower tax rates for everyone very easily. And every time I have laid out how it can be done, the hypocritical pseudocons have a total histrionic shit fit.
Yeah that’s bullshit balancing a budget is simple don’t spend more money than you bring getting either party to do that is less so getting either party or the voting population to do what is needed to deal with a 20 trillion and counting national debt is all but impossible. When it comes to the national debt we passed the point of no return a long time ago people just use now to score political brownie points.

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.

Why are you such an idiot? The national debt went up 6 trillion under the dems from 2007-2011. You're to be pitied.
So you’re saying it went up over 10 trillion under Republicans and only 6 under Democrats?

You’ll have to prove it even went up 6 trillion under Democrats. I don’t believe you because you frequently lie.

No lies here. You're projecting your lies as you always do onto someone else. Yes, it went up 10 trillion under R's. And again, for the slow, such as yourself, neither party cares. No one cares.

How many are willing to embrace the across the board tax hikes and spending cuts that would be necessary to start to deal with the national debt? Until that time the political outrage of convenience from both sides means nothing.

Spending obviously must be cut, but everyone could get a tax cut if they would eliminate all tax expenditures. Sign me up.

Ever since coming to this forum, I have explained exactly how we can balance the budget and lower tax rates for everyone very easily. And every time I have laid out how it can be done, the hypocritical pseudocons have a total histrionic shit fit.

Again, no one cares. Why do you think they're pushing for a reset to a one world currency?

No lies here. You're projecting your lies as you always do onto someone else. Yes, it went up 10 trillion under R's. And again, for the slow, such as yourself, neither party cares. No one cares.
You all cared when Obama was president.

Again, no one cares. Why do you think they're pushing for a reset to a one world currency?
Who is "they"?

[cue conspiracy doom music]

Stop funding liberal fucks who sit on their asses and collect enough to keep them alive, and put the money to the debt and in 21 years, there would be no debt. It isn't that hard.
War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

And when W was running up debt for his adventures in the ME and under clinton.....although clinton is a piker compared to W and O.

Who is "they"?

[cue conspiracy doom music]

Them.

Wait, so it's not the deficit or debt that matter, it's only the comparison to former presidents? And Trump's debt only matters when he matches the combined debt of the previous 2 presidents, who both served for 2 terms?

I get that the US debt has been getting huge since well before Trump was elected, but I don't think that should make it unimportant.

Yet this particular OP fully supported Hussein and his record-breaking Debt. He or she was here daily cheering him on. Go figure?

Yet this particular OP fully supported Hussein and his record-breaking Debt. He or she was here daily cheering him on. Go figure?

And you were whining all the time of Obama's record setting debt and are now cheering for Trump's record setting debt...what does that make you?

And when W was running up debt for his adventures in the ME and under clinton.....although clinton is a piker compared to W and O.
Wingnuts defended everything Bush did.

You can’t name a single thing Obama did that raised the debt, other than the stimulus, which was only $825 billion.

Wait, so it's not the deficit or debt that matter, it's only the comparison to former presidents? And Trump's debt only matters when he matches the combined debt of the previous 2 presidents, who both served for 2 terms?

I get that the US debt has been getting huge since well before Trump was elected, but I don't think that should make it unimportant.

Did anyone stop W? Did anyone stop O? It will continue to rise under trump. Its not unimportant. Its just that no one cares anymore.

Start with the military.
Starting with tax expenditures. We redistribute $1.4 trillion of wealth each year through tax expenditures. And special interests pay our politicians millions of dollars a year to keep that money flowing to them up the food chain.

Wingnuts defended everything Bush did.

You can’t name a single thing Obama did that raised the debt, other than the stimulus, which was only $825 billion.

So the debt just mysteriously went up 8 trillion while he was in office. Did the aliens do that? Let me guess: You've smoked so much pot that you forgot about O' never ending QE gravy train that racked up 4-5 trillion?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back