GREAT!: US Debt Hitting Record Highs

This is all Trump's Chumps can do when confronted with his massive deficits: Toss out straw men, red herrings, and tu quoque fallacies.

Sad.

Where the hell have you been for the past 40 years?

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING OR ANY OTHER KIND OF FUCK ABOUT THE DEBT
I have been on this forum for the past several years, and boy oh boy, the pseudocons sure gave a fuck about the debt when the black guy was in office!

Where the hell have YOU been?

And now you only give a fuck about the debt because Trump is in office

The reality of it all is that no one cares about the debt not the Dimwitcrats and not the Repugnantcans

Have wisdom enough to accept reality here and do what I do worry about keeping as much of your own money as you can out of the hands of the fucking goverment

I completely agree. It is time that the Rs and Ds do without. Theyve been fleecing the taxpayers with lies, corruption, deceit, for years in order to run the debt to its current state.
Our politicians do EXACTLY what we demand of them.

Look in the mirror. There is your culprit.

See I told you that you don't care about the debt you just admitted it

This is all Trump's Chumps can do when confronted with his massive deficits: Toss out straw men, red herrings, and tu quoque fallacies.

Sad.

I have been on this forum for the past several years, and boy oh boy, the pseudocons sure gave a fuck about the debt when the black guy was in office!

The reality of it all is that no one cares about the debt not the Dimwitcrats and not the Repugnantcans

Have wisdom enough to accept reality here and do what I do worry about keeping as much of your own money as you can out of the hands of the fucking goverment

Am I the only one that can see the irony of a person using 4th grade nicknames like Dimwitcrats and Repugnantcans talking about wisdom?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sad.

Am I the only one that can see the irony of a person using 4th grade nicknames like Dimwitcrats and Repugnantcans talking about wisdom?

Words get made up all the time. How do you think language evolves

To be fair, high debt is how The Orange Dumpster Fire rolls as far as his business ventures go. And we know he’s trying to run the country like it’s his own personal business, so....

Sad.

Words get made up all the time. How do you think language evolves

I know, you worked hard on your cute little 4th grade nicknames and are very proud of them. But they will never make it to Webster’s

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.

Wait, so it's not the deficit or debt that matter, it's only the comparison to former presidents? And Trump's debt only matters when he matches the combined debt of the previous 2 presidents, who both served for 2 terms?

I get that the US debt has been getting huge since well before Trump was elected, but I don't think that should make it unimportant.
Of course

Because Obama’s debt was used to stop a Depression, provide healthcare to the needy

Trumps debt went to giving tax cuts to his billionaire buddies
Funny the millions of people who benefited from section 199A aren't billionaires or friends of Trump
As always ....follow the money

In this case...the money went to billionaires

And Bernie.....his policies of free every thing surely would have reduced the deficit.....rrrriiighhhtt...... fact is Congress job and they quit doing it long ago....

Who/what has benefited most from the U.S. culture, business environment, resources, infrastructure and government spending over the last fifty years?

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.
You really want to wait that long before you notice, retard? Seriously?

Wow!

Trump absolutely depends on your willful blindness, rube.

Obable doubled the debt of all previous presidents together ALL OF THEM and you’re bitchin about Trump, come on really!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree. It is time that the Rs and Ds do without. Theyve been fleecing the taxpayers with lies, corruption, deceit, for years in order to run the debt to its current state.
Our politicians do EXACTLY what we demand of them.

Look in the mirror. There is your culprit.

See I told you that you don't care about the debt you just admitted it
Nope. I don't even comprehend how your retarded brain came up with that from what I said!

No. We don't need to raise taxes one cent. All we have to do is eliminate the $1.4 trillion doled out in tax expenditures each year and we would not only balance the budget, we would have a big enough surplus to lower everyone's tax rates.

Many Democrats are fiscally responsible and comprehend the concept of establishing priorities which are cost- benefits and not cost-deficits. This is the difference between the D's and the R's.

The R's actually believe giving money to global corporations will create jobs, thus the money will trickle down to the workers.

D's believe giving grants to private sector contractors to renew, rebuild, repair and re-engineer our rusting and dangerous infrastructure will create jobs, and benefit commerce with roads, bridges, tunnels and public transportation.

Don’t forget dems like to give to illegals too, how does that help Americans?

You really want to wait that long before you notice, retard? Seriously?

Wow!

Trump absolutely depends on your willful blindness, rube.

Obable doubled the debt of all previous presidents together ALL OF THEM and you’re bitchin about Trump, come on really!

Trump is hell bent on breaking Obama's record.

By the way, you are the fourth or fifth person in this topic to deploy the tired old tu quoque fallacy bullshit. It's all you Trump Chumps have to defend his yuge deficit spending.

The House Republicans are responsible for all of our debt.

Learn the constitution, dope.
Since taking power, the GOP Congress has accelerated our deficits. And Trump has gotten pissed they haven't spent more.

Regardless, the pseudocons blamed Obama for every single penny of debt accumulated between January 20, 2009 and January 19, 2017. So their own benchmark is going to bitch slap them right in their slack mouth breather faces.

If you’re gonna blame Trump for his time in office, then why shouldn’t Obable be blamed for his, just saying

Forum List

Back