Greatest Economy Ever at 1.9% GDP

And trump isn’t communism? Look at how he’s trying to manipulate trade now. The USSR has protectionist trade policy too. More big gov. And trillion dollar deficits aren’t small government. Your guy is not small government.
Shhh, that stuff isn't addressed in the alternate universe.
RUSSIANS UNDER THE BED, RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Your candidate spent his honeymoon in the USSR while they tortured and murdered political prisoners, Dufus.
I didn’t know he had a candidate...

Your guy has failed policy and is deep in corruption. I am pretty sure most will be ready for change.
Yeah, run on that. Please.
You remember that your guy lost the popular vote? You know that most independents support impeachment? I’m sure you do. Not everyone has your strong support for trillion dollar deficits.
Remember when your guy lost the White House forever? :lmao:

And trump isn’t communism? Look at how he’s trying to manipulate trade now. The USSR has protectionist trade policy too. More big gov. And trillion dollar deficits aren’t small government. Your guy is not small government.

Your candidate spent his honeymoon in the USSR while they tortured and murdered political prisoners, Dufus.

Your guy has failed policy and is deep in corruption. I am pretty sure most will be ready for change.
You remember that your guy lost the popular vote? You know that most independents support impeachment? I’m sure you do. Not everyone has your strong support for trillion dollar deficits.
BTW - every Democrat running wants to quadruple the deficit.
Have a nice day!

You remember that your guy lost the popular vote?

You mean that thing that we've never used to elect a President?

What did Obama do wrong?
Why wasn't his recovery as strong as Reagan's?
The "strength" of Reagan's economy is a myth, just like Tramp's.
The growth during the Reagan years helped lower inflation, lower interest rates and from 83-88 averaged 3.5% growth.

More like 4.5%.
The myth keeps growing with each liar!

We know liberals aren't very good at math.
Well that would make YOU a Liberal!

Yes the popular vote is a better indication of how popular he is.

Have a nice day!
Do they? Your guy drastically increased Obama deficits, ouch.

I really don’t have a guy. I can’t support failed policy like you do.

The "strength" of Reagan's economy is a myth, just like Tramp's.
The growth during the Reagan years helped lower inflation, lower interest rates and from 83-88 averaged 3.5% growth.

More like 4.5%.
The myth keeps growing with each liar!

We know liberals aren't very good at math.
Well that would make YOU a Liberal!
How many times have repubs told us tax cuts will pay for themselves? Trillion dollar deficits say their math not so good.

GDP slows slightly to 1.9% in the third quarter

The Fed will step in again, most likely. Markets will expect it now.

Far better than the expected 1.6% growth rate. Due to the overly rapid increase in the Fed interest rate which is being corrected.

"The better-than-expected data was the result of continued consumer spending as well as government expenditures, the department said. Personal consumption expenditures, a gauge of spending by American households, rose at a 2.9% annualized rate while government spending grew at a 2% rate."

US GDP rose a better-than-expected 1.9% in the third quarter as consumers continued to spend – Alt-Right TV

Far better than the expected 1.6% growth rate. Due to the overly rapid increase in the Fed interest rate which is being corrected.

"The better-than-expected data was the result of continued consumer spending as well as government expenditures, the department said. Personal consumption expenditures, a gauge of spending by American households, rose at a 2.9% annualized rate while government spending grew at a 2% rate."

US GDP rose a better-than-expected 1.9% in the third quarter as consumers continued to spend – Alt-Right TV
And far short of what’s needed to pay for the tax cuts. Remember the growth that was promised? You like huge deficits?

Yes, the drop wasn't as bad as feared.

And far short of what’s needed to pay for the tax cuts. Remember the growth that was promised? You like huge deficits?
PHAKE NUZE

Right, in the collapsing far-left run cities.

We are blessed that our founding fathers knew we needed an Electoral College so that all our states had a voice.

Right, in the collapsing far-left run cities.

We are blessed that our founding fathers knew we needed an Electoral College so that all our states had a voice.
Not disputing the winner. But the majority didn’t vote for him. And now he’s got failing policy and blatant corruption to run on.

I really don’t have a guy. I can’t support failed policy like you do.
Doesn’t matter. Your entire lineup are just clones that make McGovern look popular.

I’m book marking that for next year.

Have a nice day!

Double, triple, quadruple......does it really matter?

Is this really what you think we should support?

"Yes, my guy is going to double the deficit but the other guy will triple it"?

And people wonder why I feel obligated to vote third party so often.

Have a nice day!

Double, triple, quadruple......does it really matter?

Is this really what you think we should support?

"Yes, my guy is going to double the deficit but the other guy will triple it"?

And people wonder why I feel obligated to vote third party so often.
Congress creates the budget, ignoramus.

Forum List

Back