Greedy Leftists

Who were you before you changed your name to Kneel and blow Me?

100 posts in 24 hours from joining seems pretty high for someone new.... so who are you?

and truly, NO ONE but an imbecile would join a message board with a name such as yours, unless they were a sock, or just a juvenile.... delinquent.

Hey, Miss Mud Wrestler of 1958.....Remember this?

Obama Campaign Instead Of Wedding Gifts Give Money To Us

The Left has been coveting American's charitable givings for a while now. Remember when Michelle suggested that people give to the Democrat party instead of giving gifts to their family? It's amazing how they think that their a much more worthy charity than the Make A Wish Foundation or Wounded Warriors, but they are just that conceited and narcissistic. This is what happens when you elect Satan's servants to office, they begin to think they're more than human.
The government is near 50% of the donations for the big charitable religious organizations such a Catholic charities, donations with the Faith Based Initiative that President Bush started under his presidency, (via executive order I might add). I don't see it in the Democratic Plank as of late, to renege the money us tax payers give to charities so they can help the poorest.

And please give a LINK for your claims on Michelle suggesting giving to the Democratic Party instead of giving gifts to their family.

And might I add, you are a complete donkey's ass....

Here's your link.

And you're on permanent ignore.

Obama Asks People Getting Married To Forgo Gifts 8230 Donate To His Campaign Instead 8230 Will accept your birthday or anniversary gifts too InvestmentWatch

100 posts in 24 hours from joining seems pretty high for someone new.... so who are you?

and truly, NO ONE but an imbecile would join a message board with a name such as yours, unless they were a sock, or just a juvenile.... delinquent.

well that does stink if true, and was classless of his team to suggest such....

but I would probably need to see his campaign team's tweet on it to truly know if it were true or not...

The Left has been coveting American's charitable givings for a while now. Remember when Michelle suggested that people give to the Democrat party instead of giving gifts to their family? It's amazing how they think that their a much more worthy charity than the Make A Wish Foundation or Wounded Warriors, but they are just that conceited and narcissistic. This is what happens when you elect Satan's servants to office, they begin to think they're more than human.
The government is near 50% of the donations for the big charitable religious organizations such a Catholic charities, donations with the Faith Based Initiative that President Bush started under his presidency, (via executive order I might add). I don't see it in the Democratic Plank as of late, to renege the money us tax payers give to charities so they can help the poorest.

And please give a LINK for your claims on Michelle suggesting giving to the Democratic Party instead of giving gifts to their family.

Here's your link.

And you're on permanent ignore.

Obama Asks People Getting Married To Forgo Gifts 8230 Donate To His Campaign Instead 8230 Will accept your birthday or anniversary gifts too InvestmentWatch
WOW! You sure are a weakling and unable to cope if my post has caused you so much agony that you had to retreat and run from me.....

amazing and funny at the same time!

bye bye!

well that does stink if true, and was classless of his team to suggest such....

but I would probably need to see his campaign team's tweet on it to truly know if it were true or not...
If you don't know about it then you need to expand your sources of info. Low information voters is the problem.

Could you please not make me laugh so hard.

You want a link....but your provided none.....

Then you called someone a donkey's ass.......

Please.

Could you please not make me laugh so hard.

You want a link....but your provided none.....

Then you called someone a donkey's ass.......

Please.
here ya go sweetheart...you can stop laughing now

As advanced social thinkers rediscover the power of faith-based institutions to rescue the down-and-out by transforming the dysfunctional worldview that often lies at the root of their difficulties, you would think that Catholic Charities USA would be a perfect model to emulate, getting the poor into the mainstream by emphasizing moral values and ethical conduct. But no: rather than trying to promote traditional values and God-fearing behavior, Catholic Charities—and the same could be said about the Association of Jewish Family and Children's Agencies or the Lutheran Services in America—has become over the last three decades an arm of the welfare state, with 65 percent of its $2.3 billion annual budget now flowing from government sources and little that is explicitly religious, or even values-laden, about most of the services its 1,400 member agencies and 46,000 paid employees provide.

Library How Catholic Charities Lost Its Soul - Catholic Culture

Don't you read your own cites?!?! It says he asked for donations IN ADDITION to charity, NOT instead of charity. Any wonder you get mocked? :cool-45:
I get mocked because that's what Obama bootlickers do best. Democrats are so damn greedy.
You get mocked because you C&P and cite without reading or understanding what you're posting. You just parrot what someone else has told you to believe. :laugh2:

Don't you read your own cites?!?! It says he asked for donations IN ADDITION to charity, NOT instead of charity. Any wonder you get mocked? :cool-45:
I get mocked because that's what Obama bootlickers do best. Democrats are so damn greedy.
You get mocked because you C&P and cite without reading or understanding what you're posting. You just parrot what someone else has told you to believe. :laugh2:

Smokey says Yes, We Can!:

You get laughed at when you sources are nut sites, son.
lmao.gif
Mockery is the last resort for a lefty loser.

It's the first resort when a right winger actually expects a goofy source such as yours to be believed..

lmao.gif

It's the first resort when a right winger actually expects a goofy source such as yours to be believed..

I don't give a shit if you believe it or not. Whine some more.

Great response. Better than most right wingers.

Thank you. Ted Cruz for President. Merry Christmas.

Sara X Presents: A Very Sara Xmas:

lmao.gif

Thank you. Ted Cruz for President.

On behalf of the entire Democratic Party, I would like to endorse and encourage Ted Cruz to go for the Republican nomination for president. Even the right wing knows how crazy he is, but he will be a great addition to the clown car. POPCORN!!!!..... GET YOUR POPCORN!!!!

On behalf of the entire Democratic Party, I would like to endorse and encourage Ted Cruz to go for the Republican nomination for president. Even the right wing knows how crazy he is, but he will be a great addition to the clown car. POPCORN!!!!..... GET YOUR POPCORN!!!!

Were you around in 1979? The left said the exact same thing about Reagan.

I was around well before 79, and the left did say a lot about St. Ronald, and most of it came true. However, even that Alzheimer brained idiot would be kicked out of the right wing today for being too liberal. Cruz is nothing more than a caricature of spiteful idiot.

I was around well before 79, and the left did say a lot about St. Ronald, and most of it came true. However, even that Alzheimer brained idiot would be kicked out of the right wing today for being too liberal. Cruz is nothing more than a caricature of spiteful idiot.

Forum List

Back