Green energy, solar and wind are collapsing....it can't happen fast enough.

They may have risen incrementally, but the catastrophic consequences that greenies screamed about never happened
Perhaps you ought to see what mainstream science is actually predicting rather than what the fossil fuel interests have told you they're predicting.
Like the man said, much to do about nothing
What the man said was "much ado about nothing". What climate science actually predicted has all come true: increase CO2, increased temperatures in the air and seas, rising sea levels, melting ice, changes in seasonal timings, wind and rainfall patterns, etc, etc, etc.

Perhaps you ought to see what mainstream science is actually predicting rather than what the fossil fuel interests have told you they're predicting.

What the man said was "much ado about nothing". What climate science actually predicted has all come true: increase CO2, increased temperatures in the air and seas, rising sea levels, melting ice, changes in seasonal timings, wind and rainfall patterns, etc, etc, etc.
Amazing that they could predict what happens in an interglacial period, isn't it?

No one has to tell me anything

I can see the greenies floundering with my own eyes

If either of us is being influenced by bullshit its you

Now that's the route for someone looking to learn.

Of course you can.

Do you consider mainstream science to be bullshit? If not, tell me what else is influencing me.
Science is not the problem

Its wild and crazy greenies like greta thunberg, al gore and you who are preaching climate doomsday that does not exist

Science is not the problem

Its wild and crazy greenies like greta thunberg, al gore and you who are preaching climate doomsday that does not exist
But I have never argued that we should accept AGW theory because of Al Gore or Greta Thunberg. I have argued we should accept it because of the SCIENCE. If you have no problem with the science, why do you reject their overwhelming conclusion on this matter?

But I have never argued that we should accept AGW theory because of Al Gore or Greta Thunberg. I have argued we should accept it because of the SCIENCE. If you have no problem with the science, why do you reject their overwhelming conclusion on this matter?
You keep preaching horrible consequences that never materialize

You keep preaching horrible consequences that never materialize
The consequences I have predicted have been surpassed. That is generally true of the consequences predicted by mainstream climate scientists as well.

The consequences I have predicted have been surpassed. That is generally true of the consequences predicted by mainstream climate scientists as well.
Are you serious?

This is your idea of climate doomsday?

I’ll happily take this weather till the end of the Church Age

Are you serious?

This is your idea of climate doomsday?

I’ll happily take this weather till the end of the Church Age
Just so long as you realize the world has not finished getting warmer.

Bring it on

You guys had a scarier lie when you thought we we were headed for a new Ice Age
If you study the data you will see that it's a lot more likely that the planet enters a glacial period in the northern hemisphere before the planet has no ice on either pole.

If you study the data you will see that it's a lot more likely that the planet enters a glacial period in the northern hemisphere before the planet has no ice on either pole.
Show us those data and why they lead you to that conclusion.

The goal isn't to produce more, reliable, cheaper, efficient energy....the goal of the left is to limit access to energy to give them more control over the life choices we have....

Hopefully the scam of green energy will collapse at an accelerated rate...

Once AGAIN - Democrat policies fail over and over, usually making whatever the problem is WORSE.
This is what happens when you base your policies on idealism.

Maybe not,but lib wackos thought so back in the day
Given the climate history of the past 1 million years I don't know how anyone can believe the glacial cycles are going to end. The planet has been cooling for 50 million years. Very much so over the last 3 million years.

Given the climate history of the past 1 million years I don't know how anyone can believe the glacial cycles are going to end. The planet has been cooling for 50 million years. Very much so over the last 3 million years.
Who knows?

Maybe artificial global warming is offsetting a natural cooling period?

As I said, who knows?

Forum List

Back