Greene: Reporter's question about vaccination status 'a violation of my HIPAA rights'

Well let's see........you can't get any family members info either now can you?????

Shame on me for not including the obvious 'without their written permission' AKA signed forms allowing me access to their information.

No lies. You're just a dumbass that can't think past your own nose
Your inability to convey what you are thinking in your posts does not make me a "dumbass".
Shame on you.

Oh public safety. So we can now require HIV/AIDS carriers to have to announce their HIV/AIDS status. Cool.
There are laws making it illegal for someone with HIV to have sex with someone else without telling them.

naw, you do it all the time, it's why you never provide links.
I provide many links especially to people like you. I don’t think you ever read them. Or when you do, you just make up nonsense about what they say.

I provide many links especially to people like you. I don’t think you ever read them. Or when you do, you just make up nonsense about what they say.
and when you're challenged on a link you fail to provide back up. Happens all the time with you, it's why we always end up wash rinse repeat with you!! I'm not the only one who's had that experience debating you.

and when you're challenged on a link you fail to provide back up. Happens all the time with you, it's why we always end up wash rinse repeat with you!! I'm not the only one who's had that experience debating you.
Oh, so now you do admit I provide links to back myself up but the criticism is that I don’t back up my links with more links.

Just how many links do you expect me to give you?

And why don’t you hold yourself to the same standard as me?

Oh, so now you do admit I provide links to back myself up but the criticism is that I don’t back up my links with more links.

Just how many links do you expect me to give you?

And why don’t you hold yourself to the same standard as me?
you provide links but they don't back you up, so when asked to provide the ones that back up your claim, you wash rinse repeat.

Forum List

Back