greetings from the Central coast of CA

cruztbone

Rookie
Sep 25, 2013
hello and buenos dias to all . i am cruztbone. recently reitired after 36 years in CA public education, i am now an elected member of local government. i am a proud gay political activist and look forward to reading your posts. i will have some as well.

Welcome... I had a girlfriend who attended Brooks Institute back in the day...1970's:eek:

hello and buenos dias to all . i am cruztbone. recently reitired after 36 years in CA public education, i am now an elected member of local government. i am a proud gay political activist and look forward to reading your posts. i will have some as well.

Hmmmm.....
CA is a huge state, so central coast is pretty vast. I'm thinking maybe Stillwater Cove (North) down to Morro Bay (South).
But,
"Gay political activist" and "elected member of local government" combined hint more at San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Monterey or Carmel.

Welcome to USMB, cruztbone. Hope you enjoy the boards.

HTML:

Welcome! SoCal here (via East Coast), did you bring a barf bag and an electric cattle prod? :eek:

Looking to visit central coast soon. Thought of living there at times. Very attractive area

Welcome. I need a coast. Land-locked sort of sucks, though the lakes do help.

This is why I hate posting to intro threads. One post, and they POOF.

Well hello Cruztbone - hope we didn't run you off! Welcome.

Forum List

Back