Greg Brannon, GOP Senate Candidate, Likens Food Stamps To Slavery

Greg Brannon (tea party tard) candidate for senate compares FS to slavery

The ^ is a classic example of reactonary right PC: assertion fertilized only with poo.

We really all are blessed because we have faith. Now maybe we don't know how it goes across the finish line and I for one will stand down in shock if its Tom Cruise and Scientology meeting me at the gate because I am a firm believer in my Christ. But let's see how this goes. And always keep believing.

We're all still trucking to the same end of good. What could be a better goal?

Last edited:
Food stamps are like slavery. People who drive slow in the left lane are Hitlers. That guy who just gave you the finger is like the Sandy Hook shooter. People who spit their gum out on the street and cause it to get stuck to other people's shoes are like Al Qaeda. Miley Cyrus twerking is like 9/11 and Benghazi and Pearl Harbor all rolled up into one.

Being dependent upon a superior entity, in exchange for obedience, is slavery.

Matthew 4: 8-11
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

God gives you life, but does not force you to adhere to His will, as such, he is not your Master, but your equal. A companionship with God is the highest form of freedom and transcendence.

Wait a second...

Didn't you claim once to be a Hasid?

Hasidim - and for that matter, Jews as a whole - don't generally put much stock into the Gospels.

What "obedience" is demanded from people on Food Stamps?

Their vote.

Forum List

Back