Greg Gutfeld show moves to weeknights on FOX News at 11PM ET!

Tipsycatlover said:
No. He is still on the 5 and has his week end show.

Gutfeld is one of the few that keeps Fox alive. ALTHOUGH, I will not even listen to them on Sirius.

Red Eye was better because of the sidekick chemistry of Schulz and Levy.
Lots of comedians got opportunity from that show. Jamie Lissow, Dan Soder, Amy Schumer et al.
Gavin McCinnes and his family characters of hardcore lefty brother Miles McInnes and cantankerous Scottish grandfather Jimmy McInnes were hilarious!
The current lineup with that blond brat and the wrestler hypocrite annoy me.

He speaks in a way that is insulting to us intellectuals. Can't stand him.
You're as "intellectual" as Peewee Herman.
Nice to know you are not intellectual.
ESADn.jpg

The big wrestling guy never said anything I thought was thought provoking or funny. That’s about it.

Tyrus' real name is Brodus Clay, and he used to be known as the Funkasaurus in the WWE.

Adds a lot of credibility for those of us who are familiar with his previous work.

Yeah the guy tries waaaaay to hard to be funny and most of the time fails at it. One of the most boring shows you can watch.
'The guy' is one of the smartest, cleverest polivsl commentators. You just don't like him because he supports Trump. Admit it and just move on. OK?
He is clever and often able to cut threw the BS. I used to like him much more before the Trump era. He got pretty pathetic in his defense of Donnie boy and I lost respect for ol Greg.
aww I bet that breaks his wealthy heart

Forum List

Back