🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Greta the Magical Retard

Just read on twitter that the train company is not amused at the LIE she told about overcrowding on their train when she had a first class seat.

It wasn’t a lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And water is not wet!
I love how fucking ignorant you are. It's like you bathe in ignorance.

The photo was taken on a different train than when he had a seat.

But hey, you have always been such a dishonest fuck. Dishonesty is the only way you can support Trump.
I had no idea it was a boy dressing like a girl.
She’s (it) has apologized for the Tweet, shitforbrains liar.
You sad because you can't ogle her?

I posted trhe facts on her Train post.
Your man Biden has the lock on kids. And the little twit apologized after her handlers figured out they shot themselves in the knees again with her attack on the railroad.

Just read on twitter that the train company is not amused at the LIE she told about overcrowding on their train when she had a first class seat.

It wasn’t a lie.

And water is not wet!

But hey, you have always been such a dishonest fuck. Dishonesty is the only way you can support Trump.
Look at the jelous dog attack a kid and the call every one defending her a liar. What a piece of trash. Grown fucking man calling kids retated and crying all day because she has a voice and you do not. It must burn like hell. Or as your orange clown sais "It's so unfair,really". Trump and his ilk sure do like to pick on kids and cry like littel bitches when comes back! Lol yall must be so proud!1! lol
Boo hoo hoo. Using a child as a human shield, what pathetic sub creatures you Leftards are.

All true, but he isnt a retard, so he does have that over her. Id say he definitely wins overall.
Strange score board ya got there. Person of the year against an unknown.
Ever hear of Charles Manson?
Yep sure have, not same thing though now is it. Greta influences the world. When she speaks people listen and you cry in jealousy.
Has she ever actually done anything?
Like what?

Isn't spreading awareness to a global audience enough?
What did she spread awareness to that people werent already aware of?

Just like your orange buddy mocking people with disabilities & syndromes.

You assfucks deserve each other. What a bunch of disgusting people.
Greta lies and you attack those who point out her lie?
So, you think it is OK to call a person with Asperger's a retard.

You are one sick piece of fucking shit.

Your stupidity does not make Greta a liar, it makes you stupid.
If she’s a pushy little twit like Greta her disability is a legitimate issue
It is an issue if you are a total asshole. But hey, Trump makes fun of the disabled so it only makes sense you would too.
Thats fake news trump never made fun of the disabled

It is an issue if you are a total asshole. But hey, Trump makes fun of the disabled so it only makes sense you would too.

It wasn’t a lie.

And water is not wet!

Look at the jelous dog attack a kid and the call every one defending her a liar. What a piece of trash. Grown fucking man calling kids retated and crying all day because she has a voice and you do not. It must burn like hell. Or as your orange clown sais "It's so unfair,really". Trump and his ilk sure do like to pick on kids and cry like littel bitches when comes back! Lol yall must be so proud!1! lol
Boo hoo hoo. Using a child as a human shield, what pathetic sub creatures you Leftards are.
Lol !!!! Any way you shake it your pathetic ass picks on little girls. The biggest laugh about the whole thing is that you are failing miserably! You think she is even aware of your stupid ass or what you have to say? You are a failure ! How does it feel?

The insufferable twit whines about a crowded train in Germany. And lies about it.

I thought her effort was to get people to take mass transit.

But we need to listen to whiny dumbass teens when making economic policy!

View attachment 294979
Greta Thunberg tackled over 'overcrowded' train tweet by Deutsche Bahn

A rail operator casts doubt on the eco-activist's claim, highlighting the service she received at her "seat in first class".

Greta Thunberg tackled over 'overcrowded' train tweet by Deutsche Bahn
Mean while every one knows her name nut you still flounder in obscurity. Retard!

People earn their names.....this stupid little bitch with wagging finger and empty head has earned the name insufferable twit.....it fits her perfectly.

JO

The reported happened to be disabled but trump used the same gesture at other times when the persons were not disabled

He was mocking the reporter for being stupid

The reported happened to be disabled but trump used the same gesture at other times when the persons were not disabled

He was mocking the reporter for being a puppet and not having enough self respect to realize that his disability more or less made him look like a total ass wipe carrying the SOROS message in front of a crowd. I don't give a shit about his disability....it doesn't stop him from being a vicious fuck beneath it all....you wanna play in the big leagues? You better be ready to take a hit. I have no sympathy at all for his disability...there's nothing wrong with his mind...IN Greta's case I'm not altogether sure that's true...she seems to be sporting some kind of cognitive disability.

JO

Lol! He attacked a disabled person and here is video of it. Yet he did not do it? You are hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.
I bet you are a big shaggy fan!!!! You should truely appreciate this! Enjoy

Lol! He attacked a disabled person and here is video of it. Yet he did not do it? You are hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a shit....the disabled moron was too stupid to go home and shut up....he got the same treatment as all the others.....in fact you should be glad that Trump didn't single him out for special treatment just because he has motor skill problems....isn't that what you lefties always wanted?

He attacked a stupid reporter

Is one of the lib exceptions to the rule that the disabled are the equals to everyone else?

If the rest of us can stand being mocked why not ths5 guy too?

Is one of the lib exceptions to the rule that the disabled are the equals to everyone else?

Bla,bla,bla! I had a freind way back in the day. He had alot going for him. He was a male model and big time into mtocross. This guy got ass like know ones buisness. He meets a female model and shack up with her. This bitch was so smokin I can not even describe her. I admit I was a bit jelly. So we go down to hillsbouro one weekend Tim and I for a motocross event. Drive back north afterward. The event ended a little early. We get back about two hours early and see a strange car in the drive way. He lloks in the windows trying to see who is there. Goes back to the bedroom window and there she is with head bobbing up and down on the local candy mans cock. Tim sees this and the bitch has the nerve to tell him he is crazy and it never happened. She did not know I was there. Well Tim hear this and lets just say he less than pleased. He sais to her you just grew balls bitch and proceeds to split her wig. I asked him when I picked up from jail if he would have handled it the same way again. He replies " Oh hell ya!"

You people are sick. You can disagree with a disabled person all you want but to actually mock their disability is sick .

Who gives a shit....the disabled moron was too stupid to go home and shut up....he got the same treatment as all the others.....in fact you should be glad that Trump didn't single him out for special treatment just because he has motor skill problems....isn't that what you lefties always wanted?

Anyone with an ounce of decency gives a shit.

He was mocking the reporter for being a puppet and not having enough self respect to realize that his disability more or less made him look like a total ass wipe carrying the SOROS message in front of a crowd. I don't give a shit about his disability....it doesn't stop him from being a vicious fuck beneath it all....you wanna play in the big leagues? You better be ready to take a hit. I have no sympathy at all for his disability...there's nothing wrong with his mind...IN Greta's case I'm not altogether sure that's true...she seems to be sporting some kind of cognitive disability.

JO

You people would fund an excuse if Trump was accused of child rape.....oh wait.

We can see the video.

Strange score board ya got there. Person of the year against an unknown.
Ever hear of Charles Manson?
Yep sure have, not same thing though now is it. Greta influences the world. When she speaks people listen and you cry in jealousy.
Has she ever actually done anything?
Like what?

Isn't spreading awareness to a global audience enough?
What did she spread awareness to that people werent already aware of?

Evidently, there are lots of people who don't think climate change is real and a threat. Really, there are. Look in the mirror to see one.

It wasn’t a lie.

And water is not wet!

A shield from what?

Who is using her?

Why are you & Trump so threatened by her?

Forum List

Back