🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Greta the Magical Retard

It wasn’t a lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And water is not wet!
I love how fucking ignorant you are. It's like you bathe in ignorance.

The photo was taken on a different train than when he had a seat.

But hey, you have always been such a dishonest fuck. Dishonesty is the only way you can support Trump.
I had no idea it was a boy dressing like a girl.
She’s (it) has apologized for the Tweet, shitforbrains liar.
You sad because you can't ogle her?

I posted trhe facts on her Train post.
Your man Biden has the lock on kids. And the little twit apologized after her handlers figured out they shot themselves in the knees again with her attack on the railroad.

She never attacked the train. She stated it was crowded, it was the holidays & they get crowded.

Why do you feel the need to lie about Greta?

And water is not wet!
I love how fucking ignorant you are. It's like you bathe in ignorance.

The photo was taken on a different train than when he had a seat.

But hey, you have always been such a dishonest fuck. Dishonesty is the only way you can support Trump.
I had no idea it was a boy dressing like a girl.
She’s (it) has apologized for the Tweet, shitforbrains liar.
You sad because you can't ogle her?

I posted trhe facts on her Train post.
Your man Biden has the lock on kids. And the little twit apologized after her handlers figured out they shot themselves in the knees again with her attack on the railroad.

She never attacked the train. She stated it was crowded, it was the holidays & they get crowded.

Why do you feel the need to lie about Greta?
The train was not overcrowded, drama queen liar.

Thats fake news trump never made fun of the disabled

The reported happened to be disabled but trump used the same gesture at other times when the persons were not disabled

He was mocking the reporter for being stupid

Lol! He attacked a disabled person and here is video of it. Yet he did not do it? You are hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He attacked a stupid reporter

Is one of the lib exceptions to the rule that the disabled are the equals to everyone else?

If the rest of us can stand being mocked why not ths5 guy too?

You people are sick. You can disagree with a disabled person all you want but to actually mock their disability is sick .

Trump did not mock his disability unless you think the reporter was born stupid

It is an issue if you are a total asshole. But hey, Trump makes fun of the disabled so it only makes sense you would too.

The reported happened to be disabled but trump used the same gesture at other times when the persons were not disabled

He was mocking the reporter for being a puppet and not having enough self respect to realize that his disability more or less made him look like a total ass wipe carrying the SOROS message in front of a crowd. I don't give a shit about his disability....it doesn't stop him from being a vicious fuck beneath it all....you wanna play in the big leagues? You better be ready to take a hit. I have no sympathy at all for his disability...there's nothing wrong with his mind...IN Greta's case I'm not altogether sure that's true...she seems to be sporting some kind of cognitive disability.

JO

You people would fund an excuse if Trump was accused of child rape.....oh wait.

No we wouldnt

But we would defend trump against liberal fake news

Lol! He attacked a disabled person and here is video of it. Yet he did not do it? You are hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is one of the lib exceptions to the rule that the disabled are the equals to everyone else?

You people are sick. You can disagree with a disabled person all you want but to actually mock their disability is sick .

You know I sincerely hope your dumb ass runs into Tim some day!Dumbfuck!

Greta lies and you attack those who point out her lie?
So, you think it is OK to call a person with Asperger's a retard.

You are one sick piece of fucking shit.

Your stupidity does not make Greta a liar, it makes you stupid.
If she’s a pushy little twit like Greta her disability is a legitimate issue
It is an issue if you are a total asshole. But hey, Trump makes fun of the disabled so it only makes sense you would too.

We can see the video.
Can yiu see this one?

Who is Tim?

The insufferable twit whines about a crowded train in Germany. And lies about it.

I thought her effort was to get people to take mass transit.

But we need to listen to whiny dumbass teens when making economic policy!

View attachment 294979
Greta Thunberg tackled over 'overcrowded' train tweet by Deutsche Bahn

A rail operator casts doubt on the eco-activist's claim, highlighting the service she received at her "seat in first class".

Another supposed lie that isn't from the brainwashed right-wing idiocy... How is she supposed to know she's going to get a seat later. Another absolutely ridiculous character assassination. Meanwhile you people don't know anything factual about global warming. Your propaganda machine is a disgrace, the worst in our history and the worst in the modern world since the Nazis.

Ever hear of Charles Manson?
Yep sure have, not same thing though now is it. Greta influences the world. When she speaks people listen and you cry in jealousy.
Has she ever actually done anything?
Like what?

Isn't spreading awareness to a global audience enough?
What did she spread awareness to that people werent already aware of?

Evidently, there are lots of people who don't think climate change is real and a threat. Really, there are. Look in the mirror to see one.
So for the record, she didnt change those peoples minds? So again, what has she actually done, other than yell like a weirdo in front of a bunch of cameras?

Who is Tim?
Don't be obtuse, try getting used to the fact that people are just talking instead of typing and smartphones make mistakes. Usually obvious ones like this... my phone has decided that I cannot type LOL just yesterday...

He attacked a stupid reporterI dont je

Who is Tim?
Don't be obtuse, try getting used to the fact that people are just talking instead of typing and smartphones make mistakes. Usually obvious ones like this... my phone has decided that I cannot type LOL just yesterday...
I dont get the meaning

Who is Tim?
I do t get the meaning[/ is impossible to understand.
Who is Tim?
I do t get the meaning
Now that is incomprehensible LOL

Who is Tim?
I do t get the meaning[/ is impossible to understand.
Who is Tim?
I do t get the meaning
Now that is incomprehensible LOL
try it now

Yep sure have, not same thing though now is it. Greta influences the world. When she speaks people listen and you cry in jealousy.
Like what?

Evidently, there are lots of people who don't think climate change is real and a threat. Really, there are. Look in the mirror to see one.
So for the record, she didnt change those peoples minds? So again, what has she actually done, other than yell like a weirdo in front of a bunch of cameras?
She changes the minds of smarter people. You Trumpettes are just too stupid.

Like what?

"other than yell like a weirdo in front of a bunch of cameras?" - That 's Trump. That is all he does.

She is changing minds. You think politicians don't see the millions marching? They will be soon voters.

They will be some people just too stupid to ever get it. People that hate their own children & grandchildren.

He was mocking the reporter for being a puppet and not having enough self respect to realize that his disability more or less made him look like a total ass wipe carrying the SOROS message in front of a crowd. I don't give a shit about his disability....it doesn't stop him from being a vicious fuck beneath it all....you wanna play in the big leagues? You better be ready to take a hit. I have no sympathy at all for his disability...there's nothing wrong with his mind...IN Greta's case I'm not altogether sure that's true...she seems to be sporting some kind of cognitive disability.

JO

You people would fund an excuse if Trump was accused of child rape.....oh wait.

No we wouldnt

But we would defend trump against liberal fake news

But you did. You voted for Trump knowing he was accused of child rape. It happened at a Epstein party and more than once. She even had a collaborating witness. When you Trumpettes threatened her repeatedly, she dropped her complaint.

See you do protect Trump even against child rape.,

Who is Tim?
truley are slow!

The insufferable twit whines about a crowded train in Germany. And lies about it.

View attachment 294979

A rail operator casts doubt on the eco-activist's claim, highlighting the service she received at her "seat in first class".

Another supposed lie that isn't from the brainwashed right-wing idiocy... How is she supposed to know she's going to get a seat later. Another absolutely ridiculous character assassination. Meanwhile you people don't know anything factual about global warming. Your propaganda machine is a disgrace, the worst in our history and the worst in the modern world since the Nazis.
How does she know she has a First Class seat?
Like any of us. With her ticket.

View attachment 294979

How does she know she has a First Class seat?
Like any of us. With her ticket.
When she tweeted she did not have a seat just the ticket.

Forum List

Back