Greta Thunberg says her goal is overthrow capitalism, says it's responsible for "imperialism, oppression, genocide.. racist, oppressive extractionism"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i didn't see that coming? did you? wow, the planet has a bright future!

Of course. Unlike you I am not a ignorant moron.

That little retard's parents should be horse whipped for what they've done to her.

greta **** 3.jpg

Who?

Oh... yeah... that cute kid who had her Fifteen Minutes of Fame, and to whom nobody listens anymore, anyway...

Is the book free, or is there royalties being paid out?

One thing is for certain.

Co2 has precisely nothing to do with earth climate change
Nor does man. Unless we can blame it on the campfires of the cave men when the 100,000 year old ice age suddenly stopped and the planet turned warm around 10,000 BC.

Were humans around during the Ice Age? Humans were (and still are) definitely alive during the Ice Age. Scientists and anthropologists have found evidence of human remains existing nearly 12,000 years ago. The current interglacial period began around 10,000 years ago. Before then, most humans lived in the Southern Hemisphere. The earliest humans can be traced back to the continent of Africa. As ice began to thaw around 10,000 years ago, many humans migrated from the Southern Hemisphere to the Northern Hemisphere.

Last Ice Age | How Did Humans Survive the Ice Age? - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

she's pissed because her hopes of one day becoming a Twitter exec on recently went out the window .

The estimated net worth of Greta Thunberg is $1 million.
And thats just the money she has publicly listed.
Like any psychotic criminal, she's probably got 5 times that, with all the "donations" she gets.

As some missed your tongue and cheek remark let me say it is clear the young one was raised on Trotskyism and believe the future of the World would be better off with some form of Marxism without understanding it has been tried and will fail every time and why?

Greed!

Sloth!!

Envy!!!

It is Human Nature to want more, work less and be jealous of the other, so her Utopia will never be!

Forum List

Back