Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

e34406345dbac9805f4400487b83261f76122ee5.jpg
Crisis actor?

Do you assholes ever stop?
Who’s paying her travel expenses?
I'm guessing not you.

Very true.....and conditions are getting worse
So are forest fires and floods

Au contraire. Back in antiquity, there was a world wide flood after rain for 40 days and 40 nights which had a very high death toll.

And serious fires, like that which engulfed the Gay Metropolis of Sodom as well as Gomorrah occurred as well.

These historical events happened before SUV's were even invented.
You know S & G are fantasy places, right?

Actually, if you've read the ancient literature, you'd know that they were huge gay metropolises back in antiquity. Sodom was given its name by its residents because of their love for sodomy.
Myth....."huge gay metropolises" :71: How come archeologists haven't found them?

Actually, remains of greater Sodom have been found , and recognized by secular groups like the UN.

The Sanctuary of Agios Lot, At Deir 'Ain 'Abata - UNESCO World Heritage Centre
Your link doesn't say it's Sodom....."greater Sodom"....tee hee

No one is using them as shields. How & who are they shielding?
Riiiiiight......
So you were talking out of your ass.
Says shitforbrains who says we need to listen to the dumbass high school dropout.

Took a year off, not a drop out.

You want to see dropouts, look to your mentors Rush Limbaugh & Glenn Beck.
She’s not back in school. Try again.
Actually she has graduated secondary school with 14 As & 3 Bs

Riiiiiight......
Says shitforbrains who says we need to listen to the dumbass high school dropout.

And can’t function in life.

Why would anyone listen to a 16 year old's opinion on anything?

Do you ask a 16 year old for financial or legal advice? No? Why not?
Because she is right

I am sure you think so.

However, Greta really doesn't know anything except what she was told by her liberal elders in her shithole homeland.

Why not bring those people in as spokespeople, instead of just a child mimicking what she was told?

Nah, not impressed in a young person spouting her parents' clichés from a megaphone, I'd rather see a young inventor, entrepreneur, or artist of some talent.

I think there was another instance of some young person being called "super smart" merely by virtue of knowing how to file a frivolous lawsuit which may very well be thrown out, and parroting one of her parents' inane anti-Trump slogans.

I wasn't impressed at all no, I suppose it would appear "smart" to someone with an IQ of 100, which I presume most of said media is marketed to to begin with - or is that too high?

She functions just fine.

At her age, you were probably still sucking off of mommy's tit.

Because she is right

So you think her childhood was stolen by the delegates of the UN?

And if you would take the advice of a 16 year old in financial matters?

If you would you have way bigger problems than global warming

Nah, not impressed in a young person spouting her parents' clichés from a megaphone, I'd rather see a young inventor, entrepreneur, or artist of some talent.

I think there was another instance of some young person being called "super smart" merely by virtue of knowing how to file a frivolous lawsuit which may very well be thrown out, and parroting one of her parents' inane anti-Trump slogans.

I wasn't impressed at all no, I suppose it would appear "smart" to someone with an IQ of 100, which I presume most of said media is marketed to to begin with - or is that too high?

It was Greta hat convinced her parents about climate change.

You people are ignorant & too stupid to know it.

I highly doubt that.

Because she is right

If the UN & the supposed adults acted on climate change, she would not have to do what she does.

If I had a choice between taking financial advise from a person who worked to act on climate change & a dumbass denier, I'd go with the first person.

Who wants to take financial advice from a dumbass denier/

She functions just fine.

At her age, you were probably still sucking off of mommy's tit.
Actually at her age I was a chronic truant as well except I was working full time and preparing for my emancipation hearing so I could get the hell out of the foster care system

I highly doubt that.
Maybe you should read about her before lying about her.

Because she is right

If the UN & the supposed adults acted on climate change, she would not have to do what she does.

If I had a choice between taking financial advise from a person who worked to act on climate change & a dumbass denier, I'd go with the first person.

Who wants to take financial advice from a dumbass denier/

What bullshit

The UN has absolutely no power to act on climate change

ANd FYI I have never denied anything about climate change.

Unlike you I don't need a 16 year old pampered little girl to tell me what to do

Forum List

Back